Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

munira053 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: moonwearer

<font size="3">The pressure at work is mounting for the dude as well. He is saddled with the guilt of leaving her to orchestrate things alone. He badly misses being away from them and tries to make up as best as he could. By rubbing it in that by missing the play he had failed as a parent, by insinuating he was being mean as he hated her Appa. By clapping him with her words that you must hate me as you hate Appa and i am like him she had made him feel she does not value what she means to him.</font>

<font size="3">Whatever explanation and justification would be offered now it would imply that it is only to placate him and smoothen ruffled feathers.</font>
<font size="3">Her words have pushed him to the throes of anguish. Just as he was abandoned by a Ma who without a word walked out on him, she with her scathing attack had suggested what matters is what she thinks and feels his intent and constraints don't.</font>
<font size="3">The way she jumped up to Balas defense earlier is missing when she considers his state. The Dude tries to explain it maturely to his Angel but when the acerbic words spew out like lava... it has left a tell tale scar</font>

So well said 👏 exactly what I felt like saying too, bt couldn't describe in these words.
This tale is like at one point we feel 'oh poor II' and the other times we feel 'it's not the Dude's fault' . Like they both at some point hurt each other or themselves somehow willingly or unwillingly. But yet they cannot stay away from one another! The long distance relationship is giving BOTH equal amount of painn and difficulties in their life.
And we hope II will make it up to our Dude this time 😊
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hoe pure is II 's soul ! 
I know uska ego hai..lekin she comes out differently and doesnt think twice to convince tge others of her mistakes...
Very rare thesr days
And that quality is being taken for granted as usual!
Whatever !

SAHANA...CAN I EAT HER UP ??????
moonwearer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Ashu we agreed butter is yours IIs babies are mine you can cuddle and coo to her that's all 😉
Tuc_Mob thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
II is in so much pain, in one way she is right about Dude's feeling about Appa?
Errantnomad thumbnail
Simple things make your day feel better. Thank you for the mention, Nisha. Felt so nice to read it. Was a double special. Cos we got an update too.

Just a couple of days bk, someone was mentioning that anger is like flowing water and hate is like stagnant water bottled and poisonous and so you must let anger flow ... Ironical isn't it? When you look at from that angle.

We ppl are perversely cruel in a way that we most hurt the person who we love most, if that makes any sense. Both II and dude have let that cruelty flow with gay abandon at times . II's inner voices are her conscience .

Given the standoff, she hurled it at him , something she is guilty of and trying to atone but what about words that you carefully choose not to utter, yet hold the thought within you.
That way one should feel guilty not just for words uttered but also thoughts within you, that you know you cannot be proud of.
sonalgupta2004 thumbnail
II speaks before or without thinking...
This is her nature.. She thinks after speaking and then regret it
But u can't do anything ones u hav said!!!

Although she don't hav anything in her heart
I know dude know this but he is hurt and hav right to be angry
But it's enough dude
u know she is hurt and regret her words so stop ignoring her please

And Sahana well she is too cute to let go!!
jaschick thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
SriV - you nailed it.  I feel he is more hurt than insulted.  There is never a "I love u" but all these complains and putting the hubby down (which is perfectly normal for a working mother of 4 !!!) is not taking right tone with the dude.

II always wanted her family to bend in with Bhallas.  She has yearned for dude and Bala to have a similar relationship like dude and Tan.  She doesn't want love flowing between him and Appa but atleast doesn't want hatred between them ! In the process of venting out about that, she is jinxing her relationship with R&B.

II reach out - just don't stand there 😕. He is going to isolate himself. That's not good.

Kalpana - athu enna oru similie 👏.  So true about anger and hate !!! If we can control the thoughts, we will become jyani !
Edited by jasminechick - 8 years ago
moonwearer thumbnail
She wants to win at any cost with him. Amma also thinks of separation among her circle the Patriarch and Sam conversation also mentions it The Angel asks her daddee will Her Amma be sleeping on the couch hereafter and will they be fighting tonight...I often find children sense the tension in the air and are unable to process or express it...SIDS bad dream could be that too Sahana not feeding which could be her Anna's voices draw her or her Ammas anguish makes her turn away...remember the baby had turned away from the bottles the entire day and had not slept...the fact that the couple are awake reading at different spots the cold silence that had descended...the way Sahana has managed a piece of mango and gets away...the Daddee fetching the baby for the feed and ignoring the plea come and sleep...the hurt visible...you feel sorry for your words...the guy who admires his Bed for the long story he narrates to have his way...a story that Mavvy listens to which ought to he heard by family and savoured...in her zid to balance a job and maternal role...mthe losers are the babies..mthey need more of their Ammas attention...yes daddee is away but he orchestrates his moves around them when he is around to make the best of their time together...definitely Dad s hint to his Gudiya to pause and think she is the reason the appa and Dude can never be at peace with each other.  ii is unrelenting in her expectation...she needs to think...she can get the attention of folks by her melody...a woman of substance tag is not a lapel pin to wear if you are getting it after stamping out the care in the hearts of those that love you. Edited by moonwearer - 8 years ago
blue5sky thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
II's struggle to have everything in her life, working for and thinking of her babies all the time, holding fort when RnB is out, Ranjan and Mavvy, Sam and and Amma, Tan and Appa all lining up for her even before she sense the need for help. All these people and resources that she has today makes a blessed woman! Vandu's struggles with her family is circumstantial and II's with RnB's is self inflicted.

II would be great if she learns to let go of wanting to lead life ONLY as she see's it. And that's what makes her one of us..She craves for dude and inflicts pain ONLY on him. That's a kind of love too I Guess for her. Her flaws apart the kids I'm sure can sense.

There a big outreach event in the horizon and we are tiny part of it. It has engulfed quite a bit of my time and kept me from staying obsessed as I usually am. 😉 hope you guys have been well!

Nisha 👏Edited by blue5sky - 8 years ago
blue5sky thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: moonwearer

She wants to win at any cost with him. Amma also thinks of separation among her circle the Patriarch and Sam conversation also mentions it The Angel asks her daddee will Her Amma be sleeping on the couch hereafter and will they be fighting tonight...I often find children sense the tension in the air and are unable to process or express it...SIDS bad dream could be that too Sahana not feeding which could be her Anna's voices draw her or her Ammas anguish makes her turn away...remember the bady had turned away from the bottles the entire day and had not slept...the fact that the couple are awake reading at different spots the cold silence that had descended...the way Sahana has managed a piece of mango and gets away...the Daddee fetching the baby for the feed and ignoring the plea come and sleep...the hurt visible...you feel sorry for your words...the guy who admires his Bed for the long story he narrates to have his way...a story that Mavvy listens to which ought to he heard by family and savoured...in her zid to balance a job and maternal role...mthe losers are the babies..mthey need more of their Ammas attention...yesfaddee is away but he orchestrates his moves around them when he is around to make the best of their time together...definitely Dad s hint to his Gudiya to pause and think she is the reason the appa and Dude can never be at peace with each other. ii is unrelenting in her expectation...she needs to think...she can get the attention of folks by her melody...a woman of substance tag is not a lapel pin to wear if you are getting it after stamping out the care in the hearts of those that love you.

The educator and kids lover talking 😃