Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moonwearer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: guy3

Seriously? Sex to cure depression? Tan, not so sane advice :(

that is the way they make up every time and Amma would notice she was calm and composed after a meeting when his tell tale stubble marks would reveal a fact about her daughter...Tan knows the Dude...he sees the angst in II...he has managed his wife's emotional upheavals...sane piece of advice๐Ÿ˜‰
guy3 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: moonwearer

that is the way they make up every time and Amma would notice she was calm and composed after a meeting when his tell tale stubble marks would reveal a fact about her daughter...Tan knows the Dude...he sees the angst in II...he has managed his wife's emotional upheavals...sane piece of advice๐Ÿ˜‰

Ok, I should probably stop commenting on this forum...obviously, pp depression is no biggie here and can just be cured by sex.that those of us(yes, I had eclampsia and pp depression and had to go a battery of tests and care) who have experienced it are just a bunch of stuck up idiots is loud and clear; thank you very much! And my request to the author to publish the side note so people are not misinformed, was obviously ignored.
Sex to cure pp depression? Forum response:Sure! Sex always works for II and dude!
Thanks and so long!
moonwearer thumbnail
I am sorry I may be ignorant of pp blue...it was only an observation of how the story has progressed over the year...it was not to undermine what you were saying...maybe as we are all at different levels of experience in this matter it evokes varied responses and that is what the forum has been a platform for to discuss..to understand...to ponder and move on
blue5sky thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mr.PsychoTech

This was taken from a tourism blog where people could post queries if they were planning on making a trip to India.

The answers are the actual responses by thewebsite officials, who demonstrate tolerance and excellent sense of humor.

Q : Does it ever get windy in India ? I have never seen it rain on TV, how do the plants grow? ( UK ).
A: We import all plants fully grown and then just sit around watching them die.

Q : Will I be able to see elephants in the street? ( USA )
A: Depends how much you've been drinking.

Q: I want to walk from Delhi to Goa - can I follow the railroad tracks? ( Sweden )
A: Sure, it's only two thousand kms, take lots of water.

Q: Are there any ATMs India ? Can you send me a list of them in Delhi , Chennai, Calcutta and Bangalore?(UK)
A: What did your last slave die of?

Q: Which direction is North in India ? ( USA )
A: Face south and then turn 180 degrees. Contact us when you get here and we'll send the rest of the directions.

Q: Can I bring cutlery into India ? ( UK )
A: Why? Just use your fingers like we do.

Q: Can I wear high heels in India ? ( UK )
A: You're a British politician, right?

Q: Are there supermarkets in Bangalore, and is milk available all year round? ( Germany )
A: No, we are a peaceful civilization of vegan hunter/gatherers. Milk is illegal.

Q: Please send a list of all doctors in India who can dispense rattlesnake serum. ( USA )
A: Rattlesnakes live in A-meri-ca which is where YOU come from. All Indian snakes are perfectly harmless, can be safely handled and make good pets.

V Do you have perfume in India ? ( France )
A: No, WE don't stink in India.

Q: I have developed a new product that is the fountain of youth. Can you tell me where I can sell it in India ? (USA)
A: Anywhere significant numbers of Americans gather.

Q: Do you celebrate Christmas in India ? (France)
A: Only at Christmas.

Q: Will I be able to speak English most places I go? (USA)
A: Yes, but you will have to learn it first

Q: Can I see Taj Mahal anytime? (Italy)
A: As long as you are not blind, you can see it anytime day and night.

Q: Do you have Toilet paper? (USA)
A: No, we use sand paper. (we have different grades).

Vikas ๐Ÿ˜Š how have you been?? Loved your post and good to see you here. Hope chennai is treating you well. Take care pal!
taramira thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: guy3

Ok, I should probably stop commenting on this forum...obviously, pp depression is no biggie here and can just be cured by sex.that those of us(yes, I had eclampsia and pp depression and had to go a battery of tests and care) who have experienced it are just a bunch of stuck up idiots is loud and clear; thank you very much! And my request to the author to publish the side note so people are not misinformed, was obviously ignored.
Sex to cure pp depression? Forum response:Sure! Sex always works for II and dude!
Thanks and so long!

Guy, we all understand that PP is a serious issue and in my understanding this phase of the characters life is not to trivialize the issue in any manner. But you have to understand that this a story, and not a factual documentation of some one who is suffering from it. Nisha  writes for us, we ask her to spend endless hours in writing this tale. When you write  fiction you tailor make some things to make them appealing for the audience but  having said this it doesn't mean that the author has  completely trivialize the issue as you are suggesting. If you have paid attention to the story you must have read that a doctor has been consulted and prescription medication has been discussed. Depression of all kinds is a much undermined issue, especially in india. The awareness is now increasing and people  have started to take it seriously but much needs to be done. The way the bhallas are rallying together is commendable otherwise people usually don't pay attention to it. We have to give credit where it's due. And no where it has been suggested that sex is a solution, tan is simply saying that it might reinforce feelings of self esteem in her. That's all. I am sorry if you were offended but again at the end of the day it's a story and we have to treat it as such. 

moonwearer thumbnail
Vikas a few more questions that children abroad ask me in schools I visit and I can see the effect of slum dog...life of pi and Bollywood..  Can you dance and sing anywhere is that what people do? Do you live in a slum? Is there electricity? They also ask very meaningful questions on youga and chakras and bindis and traffic.
sonalgupta2004 thumbnail
Good morning everyone!!
Vikas this ones for u ...

blue5sky thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: taramira

Guy, we all understand that PP is a serious issue and in my understanding this phase of the characters life is not to trivialize the issue in any manner. But you have to understand that this a story, and not a factual documentation of some one who is suffering from it. Nisha writes for us, we ask her to spend endless hours in writing this tale. When you write fiction you tailor make some things to make them appealing for the audience but having said this it doesn't mean that the author has completely trivialize the issue as you are suggesting. If you have paid attention to the story you must have read that a doctor has been consulted and prescription medication has been discussed. Depression of all kinds is a much undermined issue, especially in india. The awareness is now increasing and people have started to take it seriously but much needs to be done. The way the bhallas are rallying together is commendable otherwise people usually don't pay attention to it. We have to give credit where it's due. And no where it has been suggested that sex is a solution, tan is simply saying that it might reinforce feelings of self esteem in her. That's all. I am sorry if you were offended but again at the end of the day it's a story and we have to treat it as such.

Agree with all of you! This is a story - a story we love and characters we have now come to live with. Nisha writes to indulge us and because she enjoys it too. We all connect to the characters in varying degrees. The story caters to people who have seen it all in life to young girls who are looking for RnB everywhere and possibly for kids that not there yet!

We here are an incredibly tolerant bunch.. We share our personal stuff like we would to dear friends across a coffee table in our living rooms. Each one of us have our own perspective.

You are most welcome to share yours Guy .. Some of us have learnt things off each other here. Enjoy your time here ... We all do! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
SAKIVIAM thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Bollywood mostly destroyed everything
commercial films show nothing but you know what

and real movies don't get enough attraction outside.

even I don't watch good movies can't blame.

but really dee misconceptions outside over India is some other thing.

We don't do everything in India but important thing is we don't need to go to other country to see anything we are too diverse that we need complete life just to see the depth of culture in our surroundings.

Most diverse lifestyles are just found by opening a window.

I am good dee just not that much speaking kind now a days.But never missed sosy read all chapters in an hour delay you can ask the wa group even almost got angry on priteedee and jyoti dee for not posting page numbers.

How are you all

SAKIVIAM thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sonalgupta2004

Good morning everyone!!
Vikas this ones for u ...

๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ‘

dee its too old you only posted this couple of times in sosy threads.
but thanks