Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Errantnomad thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Weird cases I see

A lady in her mid thirties   pregnant for the sixth time with no support at home gets referred to health care for a difficult pregnancy as she throws up everything she intakes and this is not new as it has happenned earlier wth her five pregnancies puking through the entire term.
She doesn't hv a husband , attends school courtesy a benefactor and is now pregnant for the sixth time.

I mean what's the life for her young children and she right royally gets to tap govt support for her erratic life style .

Another lady at work she is pushing 49, has three children from her ex... The reason for her divorce ... She at one point was doing three jobs while he managed doing only one and refused to help her at home.
She weighs 240 lbs now and is trying her level best to knock off a few pounds...at 49... Why cos her current BF wants a baby with her 😲 and she feels that's the way forward

People continue making a mess of their lives and keep getting away with it .
Errantnomad thumbnail
Sorry did not see the update. Will get to it now
Errantnomad thumbnail
II does a shoddy job of extending an olive branch. 😆 . They never work with dude.

Yep swing time it is for him ! Balcony calling.

II , his hair still needs twirling, may be this olive branch will hv a better chance
😊
Errantnomad thumbnail
Tan's right ppl... II has a potty mouth 😃 ... She needn't have pushed this atleast tonight and let it be but no then she is II and this is HOW SHE IS 😳

On a sober note , not all gaps are meant to be bridged ...certain issues it's tough resolving themEdited by Errantnomad - 8 years ago
jaschick thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Hmmm. What's with the boxes (even in II's closet) ??? Curious what's going on inside dudes head!!! Packing bags to Paris ??

Kalpana - true ; not all relationships can be mended. Even if they are, they never are the same anymore.

I also feel no two relationships are similar and cannot be compared. Early on in the marriage, it is common to compare your husband to dad/brother/BIL or your wife to mom/sis/SIL. But time and maturity helps ppl accept the other person with their core values. Adjusting to the relationship is one thing but trying to bend the spouse or yourself beyond the elastic point will only cause scar.

II will learn that slowly. There are so many things that our dude is better at than Bala. I see 'younger sibling' tantrums in II. (Sorry ! Not generalizing here or dissing younger ones! I'm the eldest In the fam and I tend to look at things from that point). Hmm dude is also the youngest and has always had his way. Hopefully she picks up more being a wife and DIL soon than cocooned in her own world.

As a 21st century woman, you have to deal with work pressure, shitty job, inlaw issues and still cook, clean and change diaper/sit with kids for HW/shuttle them to classes. Most of us in the forum are doing that. I feel many of us are here to get away all those realities and having a little fun with the characters that Nisha has created for us.

Edited by jasminechick - 8 years ago
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Such an unfortunate day for me
I dont know why I went to the yhm forum and got mud slinged at for supporting Anita and her character.
I truely felt like a victim among vixen.
Such crazy people out there who are literally jobless and are running behind actor's social media sites to garner praises for themselves and achieve nobel prozes ?!?!?!?
This is what their parents send them to educational institutions I believe
And each one jhados such mature lines...baba...I toh believe they all can make very good script writers 
sonalgupta2004 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Bang on dude!!
Well it was a bit rude but then according to me II hav to learn her lesson and stop comparing dude to anyone else
Or think that he will go over the board to impress anyone be it even appa...

Dude I supported u there it doesn't means u were right when u wanted II to come back before 13 days
In that case I m with II
😆

I know u were missing her and u want her and nivi with u when u r in delhi
But every time everything does not go according to ur wish and u hav to learn that
She also misses u when u r not here

So both of u leave fighting and patch up !!

Errantnomad thumbnail
Jas good morning.
True, looking at core values of the person and knowing the elasticity , you nailed it.
On a few days when life sucks this is what We keep tapping on.
I feel we come with our respective baggages in to a marriage and certainly not all the marriage habits we form initially balance itself out along all times. But it's hard to look at relationships as a weighing scale clinically in terms as mass, volumes , weight , balance etc , I feel.

Saw your post, then looked at the time of the post . Kalangarthala mani fourish ... Fivish ... Pearls of wisdom ... Chanse illama 😆 👏 . Irrefutable pearls of wisdom ...rendu naal munnadi padicha savoury pearls of corn update title came to my mind...

And on the last lines that you wrote , I don't even know if it's even escapism anymore for us or Nisha ... For her to keep churning out updates and for us keep reading . Addiction , escapism , love for good writing...whatever way we choose to call it as ... Even beyond all of these , I think it's become much more than that...
like a marriage habit we have formed over time both sides.

Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
"My dear human... every scar, tear, bruise, struggle, every wretched moment your soul goes through is uniquely designed for you...
Take it as a gift from the gods, as they only wish to grant you great character" ~ AD Woods

kalavathi5 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nisha--awesome update!.  I love how R&B rather than fight all the time just takes time to step away.  Reminds me of myself!!  😆 Non confrontational, unless pushed to the wall.  

I am sure if II reflects a little more, she will realize that part of her attraction to R&B was that he was not like Bala or her Appa.  The person kind of similar to Bala/Appa was Sri and she wasn't interested in marrying him.  Particularly after seeing the nasty side of Subbu.  

I would like to think that it is only her grief in Periappa's passing that is making her react.  Could also be that she wanted him by her side thru this and rather than admit she needed him, she says that her family would have loved to have him there.  😕

Some of your real life stories guys...I am in disbelief almost...does this really happen?  Geez!!!!

At 49-trying to have another kid because of your BF?  Wow...

And the Albanian GF story was just plain mean. 

I just heard a really shocking story of a co-worker who has apparently abused another co-worker.  The guy never came across to me like such a person but I guess you never really know someone! 

Anyway...I am going to stay positive and keep reading SoSy!!!!  That makes me happy!!!🥳