Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

taramira thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
I knew it, II ko royal ignore milega...she was khaoing so much bhaav earlier, now she will get it. So sweet. Fat little Nivi sitting on dads belly - cho cho cho chweeet, reminded me of my older one who used to sit across my husbands belly late at night despite my protests  and watched the Jay Leno show!!!! Nivi and Rb are now my mostest favourite characters I'm SOSY..the symphony they make is par excellence 
Tuc_Mob thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Why their are so many boxes?
To annoy II or some mystery?
sonalgupta2004 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Nisha ek aur...
Dil abhi Bhara nahi... 😳

Please 😊 Edited by sonalgupta2004 - 8 years ago
Kjolovesbabies thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I close my eyes and all I imagine is a 6'3" quiet alpha male lying flat on the master bed with a fat little mass of chunk on his belly a part of him and showing his love and how he missed her in his own quiet way or the only few ways he knows how to, dimpal ki dimple 😳 even that cute little endearment of hey love!! Is so big when it comes from him. That imagery you created by your writing is sth I'm unable to erase from my mind.
munira053 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Babies craving for each other but won't show it 😆
PriteeMisra thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

II turned A DEEP DEEP red. Found R&B's gaze on her... stuck like glue.

He scooted so she could lay down

How can someone not love this man? 

Now I am very curious what there in those boxes, II's reaction on seeing whatever it is, how they fight and then make up.

sonalgupta2004 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Kjolovesbabies

I close my eyes and all I imagine is a 6'3" quiet alpha male lying flat on the master bed with a fat little mass of chunk on his belly a part of him and showing his love and how he missed her in his own quiet way or the only few ways he knows how to, dimpal ki dimple 😳 even that cute little endearment of hey love!! Is so big when it comes from him. That imagery you created by your writing is sth I'm unable to erase from my mind.

Sme here kajal
When I read that part I was also imagining whole scene and was smiling and blushing like fool
😳
😉
Errantnomad thumbnail
Wishing everyone here celebrating a very happy new year .

Good day and Good evening all
Kjolovesbabies thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sonalgupta2004

Sme here kajal
When I read that part I was also imagining whole scene and was smiling and blushing like fool
😳
😉

😳 😉
Errantnomad thumbnail
Manny and Makarand... Are they heading anywhere ?

Hv a personal experience to share on this contradiction that I felt then.

Bk in India, Few years bk, my husband's very good friend who is separated from his wife for the last so many years, made a request to my husband.
He wanted to bring over his now GF over to our home for a couple of days.
The catch was his GF was a unhappy married woman who at that point of time was still with her husband His wife giving an horrid time with the divorce proceedings and his GF having an equally horrid time with her inlaws family.But he apparently told my husband that he felt comfortable enough to ask us for this favor but also told him that he was expecting a lot of resistance from his GF's side and that he specifically wanted to be under cover at our home only if I was comfortable with this arrangement.

I mulled over it , had huge moral issues with this standing as technically it was an extra marital affair and so was not sitting on my head well as she was straight pulling out directly from her husband's home and driving over to our place. My husband's stance was " I trust my friend and I don't want to judge him on this but I will ask him to come over only if you are in it. ". I knew he was not 100 percent for this but typically passed the buck to me.

Right or wrong I do not know but decided ok for this arrangement as I was acquainted enough with his GF not knowing that she was his GF though . So Planned for it making sure my mother in law is not around for that week as it would have been uncomfortable dragging her into it.
But when it came to details, my war in my head was do I give them one bedroom to stay or two separate ones. It might seem whats the big deal here but trust me folks, it's not that simple when it's under your roof that too in India. I guess it would hv been simpler if both were not married .

Any way the end of it was , a day an evening prior to that arrangement they decided that was not an ideal time for her to pull out of her husband's house much to my relief .
Last heard they are still battling it out but now she is also officially separated, both waiting for their divorce as their spouses are not making it simple.

And in other parts of the world , seldom do parties involved bat an eyelid on this... Sigh...

Edited by Errantnomad - 8 years ago