Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Kala
By the time your cousin is in his 30s he will either become indifferent and accept what he got and live on or regret marrying so young
Ofcourse no comparison to celebrity marriages, celebrity marriages dont mean a thing
They are either closet gays or bi sexual or have one or two or three people on the side they are seeing.
KSG a serial adulterer, is marrying yet again, to Bips
Media can fall over itself covering this one, and in a year or so he will dump Bips and marry Parineeti or some one younger
The comments will be gushy "Oh its TRUE LOU"

swathi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nisha0604

Kala
By the time your cousin is in his 30s he will either become indifferent and accept what he got and live on or regret marrying so young
Ofcourse no comparison to celebrity marriages, celebrity marriages dont mean a thing
They are either closet gays or bi sexual or have one or two or three people on the side they are seeing.
KSG a serial adulterer, is marrying yet again, to Bips
Media can fall over itself covering this one, and in a year or so he will dump Bips and marry Parineeti or some one younger
The comments will be gushy "Oh its TRUE LOU"

Isn't it a 3rd marriage for KSG within 10 years ???? One second you really feel that women are treated like shit in India and then you read this and you are like, they deserve much worse for their stupidity...

I mean why would bips end up doing this??? It doesn't just make sense to me...For cying out loud he is just a soapstar
Nisha0604 thumbnail

Originally posted by: swathi1990

Isn't it a 3rd marriage for KSG within 10 years ???? One second you really feel that women are treated like shit in India and then you read this and you are like, they deserve much worse for their stupidity...

I mean why would bips end up doing this??? It doesn't just make sense to me...For cying out loud he is just a soapstar

Swathi

I feel publicity gives them a high even the strongest of drugs dont
They will all do ANYTHING for it
Pretend to have cancer, brain tumor, depression, bi polar, claim to be sexually abused by their parent, Feign concern for wars, terror attacks, poverty,  post pictures of themselves taking a dump, eating their own boogers.
Compared to that marrying a TV actor is quite highly ranked on the list👏

Now they both will get all the attention the next two months until they return from honeymoon
And then there will be a "blind item" and then she will be seen alone at key movie screenings

And then they both will start all over again with some person else
Karisma couldnt take living a life of anonymity she returned to her Daddyjee's place to suck up all the camera flashes

swathi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nisha0604

Swathi

I feel publicity gives them a high even the strongest of drugs dont
They will all do ANYTHING for it
Pretend to have cancer, brain tumor, depression, bi polar, claim to be sexually abused by their parent, Feign concern for wars, terror attacks, poverty,  post pictures of themselves taking a dump, eating their own boogers.
Compared to that marrying a TV actor is quite highly ranked on the list👏

Now they both will get all the attention the next two months until they return from honeymoon
And then there will be a "blind item" and then she will be seen alone at key movie screenings

And then they both will start all over again with some person else
Karisma couldnt take living a life of anonymity she returned to her Daddyjee's place to suck up all the camera flashes

Even for publicity, she could have gone for a better choice...KSG ??? really ???? When did her standards come down to this ??

But I must say, some women are smart...do some movies /modelling...get married to a rich businessman...settle in life...then come after few years and do aunty roles...that seems to be much better than this shit...
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Swathi
More than Bips marrying KSG that doesnt outrage me much
What outrages me more is, the thousands defending Amitabh and Aish for the Panama Papers
I mean HOW PATHETIC are WE as a country?
Does our love for celebrities trump  integrity honesty and the law?
I was ashamed to read some reaction on social media where people were kissing Amitabh's beep stained ass

Whenever I say "we DESERVE what we get"
This what I mean
We certainly do
If ISIS invades India and establishes a Caliphate tomorrow
I bet these people will still be in celebrity induced coma worhsipping their Bollywood actors to even realize their heads have been chopped off
Our celebrity obsession is beyond irresponsible and dangerous
SRK could convince us Hindus/India created ISIS
And we would believe him with not a peep of protest
SUCH is our love for Bollywood
Edited by Nisha0604 - 8 years ago
sonalgupta2004 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: swathi1990

Even for publicity, she could have gone for a better choice...KSG ??? really ???? When did her standards come down to this ??

But I must say, some women are smart...do some movies /modelling...get married to a rich businessman...settle in life...then come after few years and do aunty roles...that seems to be much better than this shit...

Everything seems so fake to me in that industry
One day u r head over heels in love with someone then other day u r not
How can u love or hate so frequently within so less of a time
They all r so self centered...
And so much into lights camera action that Thai can't think beyond that..
Nisha0604 thumbnail
sONAL
NOBODY is in love
They only love themselves
Bollywood is like the African bush people, in Gods Must be Crazy with that one Coke bottle. They are all delirious, with Instagram, Twitter and FB and Paparazzi. They would all take showers in public and poop in public if  we didnt have laws governing those.

They scream for privacy while walking around with a posse of "Publicity/PR/Media/Press/Advisor" agents
They would hook up with criminals and murderers if it would get them a couple hundred likes on social media

NOT one is associated with any charity of repute. The only charity they care about is themselves.

Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I am ROARING here!!@
Nisha...you are sach mein commemdable!
Trust ne...not one human named a "celebrity" dies anything out of his/her way EXCEPT to garner publicity...poses for cameras are there and they scream privacy!
Such hypocrisy! !
Its such a dismay we still watch them and entertain their entertainment 
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Waise its weekend
Id time !!!!!!
Suvi ne kya kia ??
Neel ne kuch bola kya ??
Jaldi batao Author Sahiba!!
Nisha0604 thumbnail
No Ashu
I am not kidding
Arbaaz Khan slammed the media for "publishing fake break up stories" upon being spotted alone at various events without Malaika

He posted on Twitter "My life is a honeymoon, leave us alone, I love my wife. stay off my ass. We dont need the attention. We are living our happy criminal lives. So what if my wife was barely clothed for Christmas mass, I love her a lot. We hate the attention, please dont look even if she is in the n----- Gawd!! India is so backward, my wife cant even be n--e if she wants to be. We are just "normal" people that like to go to Christmas mass barely clothed. Leave us alone"

And then a week later the following TWITTER FEED

"Malaika and I have decided to part ways, please give us privacy, blah blah blah blah blah"

I mean, you are either a celebrity thats publicity hungry... or... NOT

Which one is it?
They constantly want to be BOTH
Edited by Nisha0604 - 8 years ago