Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tuc_Mob thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Nisha0604

Raise your hand if you think there is a creepy similarity between Shahid Kapoor and Tom Cruise

Both belong to some cult
Both married women 15 years younger
Both are actors
Both wives got pregnant in the first year

(I for one am not convinced Mira married him for "lou", HES THIRTY FIVE, she is TWENTY?)

There is one more couple in this category George Coolney and Amal Alamuddin. 
A while ago there was a skit on the SNL. 
tiachh thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I feel its bad like at the age of 21 she will be a mother at 21 u r not that mature and u get responsibility of a child.Edited by tiachh - 8 years ago
PriteeMisra thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
It wasn't a love marriage I guess.
And she belongs to that category of women I guess who don't stand up for themselves and just follow what their family wants.
As for Shahid, no comments.
Tom cruise no idea also.
PriteeMisra thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Nisha, I am one of them.
I know it's bad but I do admit I am one of them.
Once I have reservation I prefer to keep my distance than to pretend. So yes I do get R&B.
But also feel for ii. She is not wrong in staying back at dii this time. And it's not like she doesn't miss r&b. But she choos ama appa this one time over r&b.

Hope your younger one recovers from cold soon.

Jiske pass jo nahi Hota usko woh aacha lagta hai.
Door ke dhol suhavne hotte hain.
I never get it why these guys lay naked in sun. I get an headache if I walk in sun without precautions.
sonalgupta2004 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
It's not even the age of marriage leave motherhood...
I was married at 22 and now after 13 years I feel it was too early to marry

I don't know if being a celebrity she will be able to cope with it with all the help but her body is her only..
She must be very adventurous to take this step so early that too in atmosphere where there is no guarantee of marriages even
I m sorry to say but it's true there r so many examples
If in hernplace I would hav definitely take serous thinking before doing anything

Ahmmm may be she is madly in love!!!
But I doubt..
ishitaruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
R&B learning to lie from II good ,to make her guilty for mu him I couldn't stop myself from rofl at this one .totally hilarious R &B also become naughty N playful like II. well he was naughty in childhood but now II ke sangat me wo v uske jaise ho gaya HAI. 😆Edited by ishitaruhi - 8 years ago
Errantnomad thumbnail

Originally posted by: PriteeMisra

Chai ki atmakatha:
Ii bought it
Poured in her favourite mug
Before she could have it she was called for meeting
Chai went for meeting
Met an unfortunate end by spilling out.
Replaced with expensive organic tea.
Loved the way you started with it and bought it to end.
Fabulous.

Chai ki Atmakatha... Nice pritee. The connect is great. There's this book called 'The Inanimate I: ... Because Everything has a story to tell" that my daughter has chosen for her school project on Speculative fiction. Hv to buy it today
Errantnomad thumbnail
I guess we ppl tend to kind of emotionally latch on to something we know at some level that aren't meant to be for us.
II knows that with regard to her husband and her father.

Certain issues cannot be forced, one cannot create a bonding out of Providing an ultimatum ... It's like proving something that's not evident.

But for II letting it go and accepting everything the way it has turned out to be is Also not easy... She is not built that way... I feel for their situation . Yes it's not monetary but sometimes that's the easiest to give.

Kisi ko ho na ho hamein to aitbaar
Jeena issi kaa naam hai...
Rishta dil se dil ke aitbaar ka
Zinda hai hameen se naam pyaar ka...
Kisiki muskuraahaton pe ho nisaar...

Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: PriteeMisra

It wasn't a love marriage I guess.
And she belongs to that category of women I guess who don't stand up for themselves and just follow what their family wants.
As for Shahid, no comments.
Tom cruise no idea also.

Oh! I dont agree with that Pritee.
After marrying a B grade actor like Shahid she has catapulted herself to some kind of "authority"
She has a public FB page where she condescendingly hands out FASHION ADVICE.
Like Gauri Khan and Twinkle Khanna and Hema Malini and thousands of others in Bollywood... the LEAST qualified are the MOST authoritative
Nobody called her BS tho, true to Indian mentality they suck up day and night "Like my page no" "Wish me luck no" "How is Shahid Jeeju"
There was not ONE post like "Hey if u think a degree in LSR, and marrying a
B grade actor entitles you to be the next Donna Karan, can u also tell us why you lack ambition? how come u didnt make a career? How come all your
claim to fame is being seen with that steroid factory Shahid? Why didnt u try to rebel? Dont u have any say in who u marry? Isnt that more important than wearing "fashionable" clothes?"

I ADORE Pankaj Kapur and Supriya.
Its sad to see them be saddled with such a nit wit for a bahu

Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Tuc Mob
George doesnt belong to any cult
Amal is a astoundingly successful lawyer
Yes the only similarity is their age difference
Sorry, Mira is pathetic
5 years down the road she will regret not having a career
Shahid has an apology of a career now
5 years from now, the world will be swooning over Aryan Khan or some other drug addled star kid
But then BJP or Congress can appoint her as Economic Policy Advisor to the Prime Minister, and she can represent India in G500 Summits.

Edited by Nisha0604 - 8 years ago