Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Imiya07 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: kreya123

Looove all these updates and thank u sooo much for not disappearing . Twice a week is definitely fine with us so keep updating and hope u do best in ur work!!

Thanks ðŸ˜³
Imiya07 thumbnail
Impossible - A Warrior High Fan Fiction 
Episode 35 : A cute moment

The gang stands shocked and turns around to see Rohan staring at them.

Ro - I thought Utkarsh was joking. Par tum log sach mein so called proof dhoond rahe ho. Seriously.
T - Isse liye hum tumhe apne plan mein shaamil nahi kartey. So much negativity.
Ro - Main aur negativity. Aur tum yeh negativity ke pahaad ke saath kya kar rahe ho?

He points at Vidurshi who gives a cute angry look.

Vi - Atleast main kissi ko demotivate nahi kar rahi hoon.
Ro - So tum sab ko lagta hai ki Shreya Siyali hai. Vidyut tumhe bhi?
Vd - I dont know yaar. Hum buss possibility dekh rahe hain. 
Ni - Haan. Dekho aaj ki class mein sab ko chodkey usne mere paas aakey beti.

[Flash back]
Shreya enters the class, walks towards Niti and,

Sh - Niti, Main tumhare paas beit sakti hoon?

Niti smiles and moves to the empty seat in the right so that Shreya can sit next to her.
[Flash back ends]

Vi - Aur jab Utkarsh ne chillaya She was almost in tears.

[Flash back]
Utkarsh shouts at Shreya,

U (rude) - Tum kaun hotey ho mujhe yeh bathaney wali ...

Shreya was almost in tears.
[Flash back]

K - Aur sab se important baath. Usney Biology aur Dance choose kiya hai.
Ro (sarcastic) - Wow. Really. Isse toh aasan se saabit hota hai ki Shreya Siyali hai right?

Rohan gives a stare that all the surprised faces. 

Ro - Niti, Ache se socho. Shreya ne tere paas iss liye nahi beiti because class mein aur koi jagah nahi thi.

Niti tries to remember

[Flash back]
As soon as Shreya enters the class, she looks around to find that the class was fill and there was only one place, i.e., near Niti
[Flash back ends]

Ro - Aur, sirf Utkarsh nahi koi bhi chilata toh rona guaranteed hai. Kyun ki tum ladkiyaan ho hi aisi.
T - Toh biology?
Ro - Duniya mein Siyali ek hi ladki nahi hai jo Doctor banna chahti hai.
Vi - Aur Dance?
Ro - School mein girls ke liye sirf 2 hi activity hai. Dance ya Music. Jisko bhi music nahi aati hai, woh dance hi join karegi. Aur koi sawaal?

All of them give embarrassed looks while Rohan was stunned that his friends were being dumb.

Ro - Kuch bhi guys? Aur Sid ya Utkarsh ke saamney yeh sab math bolna.

He gives a smirk and walks away while the rest of them stood there,

A (in a funny tone) - Yeh kuch bhi kahey, hum haar nahi maanengey.
All - Haan.

Then, all of them laugh and walk away from the corridor.

------------------------------------------------------------------

In the staff room, Shreya knocks the door and,

Sh - May I come in ma'am?
RSir - Yes Siyali.
Sh - Sir. Shreya.
RSir - Sorry. Buss. My mistake.
Adi - Yeh mistake toh aaj kal sab se ho rahi hai. 

While Shreya smiles, Gautam gives a evil smirk and,

G - Doll, Yahan kya kar rahi ho?
Sh - Kamini ma'am ne bhulaya.
KMaam - Maine apko bulaya hi nahi.
Sh - Par ma'am woh Krissan keh rahi thi...
KMaam - Krissan ney aapko kab bola?
Sh - Abhi Abhi. Jab mein apna form bhar rahi thi.
RSir - Form se yaad aaya. Tumne submit toh karliya na?
Sh - Yes sir.
RSir - Tumne subject kaun sa chuna?
Sh - Sir, Biology.
FSir - Biology? Bohat acha.
KMaam - Jo bhi hai. Acha hai ki aap yahan aahi gayi. Aapki kitabean idhar hi hai. Aap isse lekey jaa saktey hai.

Kamini ma'am points at a set of books arranged on the table. 

Sh - Ji Shukriya ma'am.

Shreya looks at the number of books and tries to lift it when,

G - Dho. Main le aata hoon.
Sh - No Gee, I'll manage. Thank you ma'am. Thank you Sir.

She leaves the room along with a long set of books. She walks through the corridor balancing the books when she bumps into the small uplifted area of the floor that she almost drops the books. But fortunately Sid holds her hands to balance her books. She looks at Sid in a surprised manner.

S - Yeh cheezein giraaney ki aadath gayi nahi huh? Khud girti ho ya phir koi cheez girati ho. Mere bina kya karogi?

Shreya gives a cute stare, balances the books and starts walking towards the locker without speaking a word to Sid. Sid gives a confused look and follows her,

S - Help karoon?

Shreya didn't seem to reply.

S - Pehley badi badi lectures deyti thi. Ab chup rehney ki agreement sign karkey aayi ho kya?

As they reach near the locker, Shreya was looking around a place to keep her books so that she can open the locker.

S - Main open kardeyta hoon. Chaabhi kahan hai? Pocket mein?
Sh - Haan.
S - Wow yaar. 2 mahiney ki intezaar ke baad tumne mujhe 'haan' bola. Wow.

Shreya stares at Sid that she doesn't care about whatever nonsense he was going to speak. Sid sighs and takes his hand near her,

Sh - Kya kar rahe ho?
S - Key. Chabi.

As Sid takes the key from Shreya's jacket pocket, She looks away from him. He takes the key and opens the locker door. But before Shreya could keep the books, he closes it again. 

Sh (angry) - Yeh tum kya kar rahe ho?
S - Exactly. Yeh tum kya kar rahe ho?
Sh (angry) - What?
S - This. Aisi baath karna jaise ki tum mujhe jaantey hi nahi ho. Tumhe kya ho gaya?
Sh (angry) - Listen Siddarth. Class ke liye time ho raha hai. Mujhe books rakhke jaana hai.
S - Nahi. Jab tak tum answer nahi karogi. Main locker kholney waala nahi hoon.

Shreya stares at Sid, keeps the books on small parapet near the window and walks back near the locker. She pushes Sid away, open the locker and takes the key. She walks back to the window and gets some books but Sid closed the locker again.

Sh (angry) - Yeh kya batameezi hai?
S - Batameezi? This is not fair Siyali. Sab se baath karti ho. Sab ko apney friend bananey ki koshish karti ho. Sirf mujse aise... Either sirf isharey kartey ho. Ya phir aise baath kartey ho. Kyun? Phir se koi jawaab nahi. Problem kya hai tumhari?

Shreya who was so far staring, looked behind Sid and came back to normal.

Sh - Right now, Tum. Aise ghoor te rahogey toh mujhe bohat uncomfortable feel hoga. So can you please leave?
S (annoyed) - Haan jaa raha hoon. 

As Sid turns away, Shreya starts to arrange her books into the locker,

S - I'm telling you. Yeh theek nahi kar rahi ho tum. (In a funny tone) Itni mushkil se tujhe pataaya tha.
Sh - What? Pataaya?
S (sheepish) - Haan. Itna aasan kaam nahi hai kisi ladki se Haan bulwana. Aur mujhe sab kuch phir se karana padega? It's hard work. Tujhe kya patha hoga?
Sh (cutely) - Haan. Mujhe kaise patha hoga?

Shreya gives a cute look seeing which Sid gives a glare,

S - Tu na zyaada cute banney ki koshish math kar.

Sid leaves the place staring at her occasionally. Everytime he stared, Shreya gave a cute expression that irritated him. After he leaves, She smiles  to herself and puts all the books into her locker.

Precap:

As Shreya looks right while she laughed, she noticed Sid looking at her. She looked at him for a few seconds when,

G - Enough of that now. 

Shreya gives a sudden turn at Gautam
kitty_cheeks thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I damnly want warrior high season 2...Plz😊
Imiya07 thumbnail
Episode 36 : Fight? Fight!

Gautam was standing inside the small auditorium and texting Sunaina. The text read 
"Today's my first class. Ask Sir if he has found a replacement yet? I'll get the original document by tonight"
As he sent the message, someone knocked the door. It was the peon. 

Peon - Sir. Chaabi ready hai.
G - Andhar aa'o. Camera mein yeh sab kuch record hona hai kya?
Peon - Bathana toh padhega. Aap ho bohat intelligent. Par patha nahi aisa kya cheez hai jo aap office room se churana chahtey ho.
G - Churana nahi. Lena. Key?

The peon takes a key from his pocket and shows to Gautam. But before Gautam could take it from him, he took his hand back and gave a glare. Gautam understood what he wanted and gave him money while the peon gave him the key. 

Peon - Sir? Aaj raat ke andhar andhar kaam katham karlo. Nahi toh main khud ka guarantee nahi dey sakta. 
G - Jitna deal hua tha. Usse zyaada hi dey raha hoon Apna muh bandh rakhna aur sawaal na karney ke liye. You can leave now.

As the peon leaves counting the money, he bumps into Rohan who stares at the peon and then looks at Gautam sir keeping a key inside his pocket. As Gautam turns towards the door, he notices Rohan staring and walks towards him with a cool and calm look.

G - Rohan? Tum akeley aaye ho? Where are the other students?
Ro - Yes sir. Wahi poochney aaya tha. If we can come. And kaunse batch ko lekey aana hai?
G - Aaj ke liye tumhari class aur 11A.
Ro - Yes sir.

As Rohan turns around to leave, the expression on Gautam's face changes as he suspected if Rohan knew about Gautam's intention.

Few minutes later, the students are seen sitting in the small auditorium wearing their drama uniform while Gautam stood in front.

G - Good evening guys.
All - Good evening sir.
G - Welcome to the first session. Mere baarey mein kehney ke liye kuch nahi. But for a formal introduction. I'm Gautam. A Law graduate and a trained martial arts student. I'll be handling this subject. 

As Gautam was talking, the girls were literally drooling seeing him so was Angela. She had her head on Vidurshi's shoulder and dreamily looking at him. Vidurshi turns towards Angela and,

Vi (whispers) - Angela? Kya kar rahi ho?
A (whispers angrily) - Tu kya kar rahi hai?
Vi (whispers) - Main sun rahi hoon.
A (whispers) - Toh main Gautam ko dekh rahi hoon. (Angry) Dekhney do.
Vi - Ok.

Angela goes back into the old pose as Gautam continues to speak,

G - Now, About the subject. Jab tum logon se kaha gaya tha ke tum Self defense class attend karney waaley ho, toh tumhara khayaal kya tha? What was the first thing that came to your mind?
P - We'll be learning to fight
T - Fight
Junior1 - Fight.

"Fight" almost everyone answered the same till one of the junior girl said

Junior2 - If there will be a new hot teacher.

All of them started laughing while Gautam gave a surprised smile.

G (in a funny tone) - So, Are you like satisfied?
Junior2 - Satisfied? Woh bhi aapko dekhney ke baad. Usse bhi zyaada hai sir.
G (doubtfully) - My pleasure i guess.

While all the students laughed for each and every line, Rohan was also laughing but with a 'what the hell' look on his face. As Shreya looks right while she laughed, she noticed Sid looking at her. She looked at him for a few seconds when,

G - Enough of that now. 

Shreya gives a sudden turn at Gautam to realise that he meant the other girls. She gave a sheepish look rolling her eyes and looked back at Gautam. As Gautam looks at her, she fakes smile.

G - So, small change. Jo subject main handle karney jaa raha hoon, it's not self defense. Its "Life lessons"
Ni (confused) - Life lessons?
G - Yes life lessons. Tum sab school mein bohat saarey subjects padtey ho, Physics, Chemistry, Maths, Commerce, wagera wagera. But agar koi crisis ho, ya koi emergency ho, no one knows how to handle the situation. What is the use of learning so many subjects when you don't know your basic life skills. Example letey hai. September 2014, ek news bohat rapidly spread ho raha tha. About a man who died in the zoo because of a tiger. Jab itna sab kuch ho raha tha, usse nahi patha tha ki usse kya karna hai. And the people around, woh bhi nahi jaantey the ki kya karna hai. All they did was take videos or throw stones. Unka chodo. What about you guys? Tum logon ko patha hai?

All the students shake their heads in denial and looked around if anyone else knew.

G - That exactly is the reason you have this subject. It's divided into 4 parts -
1. Basic First aid jiske liye you'll he having a expert come here.
2. Saving yourself from animal attacks. Uske liye bhi uss field ki expert aa'enegey.
3. Disaster management. I was informed that you guys have already learnt about this last year
Lastly, Defense against...human beings. Under this, you'll be learning a lot of things starting from basic moves to situations and how to handle them. It'll be a 2 hour class. And jab bhi external teacher aa'engey, the class will be reduced to 1 hour. That's all the introduction you need. Today, I'm not going to start with theory. We'll start with moves. So guys get up and arrange yourself with 2 arm distance between each other. Ready? Let's start.

The students get ready to learn while Gautam stands in front to demonstrate.

After the class, Megha is seen standing near her locker and looking at an empty page which only had the words "Reasons" on it. Eneya walks near her and looks at her note. Megha realizes that Eneya stood behind her and closed the note.

E - Ab tak ek bhi reason nahi mila?
Me - Doosron ka diary padna bad manners hai.
E - Bad manners ke baarey mein tum bol rahe ho? Please. Waise bhi page khaali hi toh hai. 2 din se ek bhi reason nahi mili warrior high mein rehney ka.

Megha stares at Eneya who seemed cool a was keeping her stuff inside her locker.

E - Dont look surprised. Yakshit ne bola tha.
Me (angry) - That idiot.
E - Chod na. Waise bhi Megha, reasons tumhe milney nahi waaley hai. Usse dhoondna padta hai. 
Me - I know. Main dhoond loongi. I don't have a choice.
X - Yes you do.

Alex walks near them with a smile on his face and holding Yakshit by his shoulder.

E - What choice?
X - Woh aise akeley rehkey school ko apney liye hell bana sakti hai. Yaa phir, kuch friends baankey ke apne khud ki hell se bach sakti hai. Kyun? Think about it.

Saying so, he leaves along with Eneya while Megha stares at Yakshit.

Niti is seen standing in the washroom in front of the mirror when Shreya comes in along with her dorm dress to change.

Sh - Hi.
Ni - Hi.
Sh - Class kaisa laga?
Ni - Acha tha. 
Sh (doubtfully) - Waise Niti? Ek baath poochoon? Yeh Utkarsh ko kya hogaya?
Ni - Utkarsh ko? Kuch nahi.
Sh - Baar baar itna gussa karta hai. Pehley toh aisa nahi tha na?
Ni - Haan. 2 din se aisa hi behave kar raha hai. Ek minute? Tumhe kaise patha hai ki woh aisa nahi tha?

Niti stares at Shreya who looks back at her in shock.

Precap :

In the mess, Krissan turns towards Shreya sitting in a different table and, 

K (calls out loud) - Shreya. Join us na.
Sh - Sure.

Shreya takes her plate with a smile and gets up, 
Imiya07 thumbnail
Episode 37 : Taking a Break.

Niti stares at Shreya who looks back at her in shock.

Sh - Well, Utkarsh ko dekhe aisa nahi lagta hai ki woh uss type ka hai. Aur mainey school join karney ke pehley sab ke baarey mein apney neighbor se poocha hai. She told me.
Ni - Woh yahan padti hai.
Sh - Padthi thi. Ahana. Pass out ho gayi.
Ni - Aisa hai.
Sh - Tumhe kya laga? Ki main Siyali hoon?

Niti looks back at Shreya in shock,

Ni (emotional) - Hoti toh bohat acha hota. Jab bhi tum meri saamney aati ho, aisa lagta hai ki Siyali mere saamney hai. Aisa lagta hai ke woh abhi bhi zinda hai. Yeh sochke bohat acha feel hota hai.

As Niti spoke, Shreya just looked at Niti emphatically.

Sh - Agar mujhe Siyali maaney se tumhe khushi hoti hai, toh tum mujhe Siyali maan sakti ho. I don't mind.

As Niti looks at Shreya in a surprised way,

Sh (stammering) - Main change karkey aati hoon.

She fakes a smile and goes into the washroom to change while Niti stood there with a doubtful expression.

During dinner, Yakshit and Megha are seen walking to the table along with the plates when Alex waves his hand at Yakshit who smiles and is about to walk to them,

Y - Tu nahi aa rahi hai?
Me - Main kyun aa'oon? Waise bhi patha nahi inki problem kya hai. Mere pechey padey hue hain.
Y - Peechey nahi padey hue hain. Buss dost banna chahtey hain.
Me - Mujhse dosti karkey inka kya faida ho sakta hai?
Y - Yeh kaisa sawaal hua? Shayaad woh ek extra friend baananey ki koshish kar rahe hai.  Main kehraha hoon, friendship ke proposal ko accept karlo. Baad main jab zaroorat padi offer open nahi rehega. Sochlo.

Yakshit walks towards the gang and sits along with them while Megha doesn't join them.

On the other hand, Gautam is seen sitting in a table far away and talking to someone on phone,

G - Listen, Sunaina it's not possible. Main kal subah aa jaa'onga.
Su - I don't know. Sir ney inform karney ko kaha and i did.
G  - Have some mercy yaar. Raath hogayi hai. (Murmurs) Aur tujhe patha hai na, aaj raat document nikaalna hai.
Su - Mujhe behaz nahi karni hai. Jo bhi hai aap boss se baath karlo. Sir?

Sunaina hands the phone to her boss, Lawyer Bhagat Khapadia,

BK - Gautam, I don't want any excuses. Tumhari booking kardiya hai. Aadhey(30) gantey mein flight hai. Seedhey office aa ja'o. Emergency hai. Case tum handle kar rahe the. Aur katham honey tak tum hi handle karogey. Siyali's case can wait 2 more days. Yes?
G - Yes sir. 

Shreya walks to the table with 2 plates in her hand when,

G - I'll be there Sir.

He disconnect the phone and gets up to leave.

Sh - Kahin jaa rahe ho?
G - Yes doll. Urgent kaam aa gaya. I won't be here for 2 days.

Seeing Shreya gives a cute sad look, Gautam hugs her from side ways as she sits and kisses on her head (not forehead). Meanwhile, the gang was seen sitting on a table far away from Gautam's. Angela keeping her hand on the table to balance her head sees Gautam waving his hand to Shreya as he leave. As she was drooling over him, Sid was staring at Shreya who waved back at Gautam.

A (in a dreamy voice) - Kaash mein Shreya hoti. Humesha Gautam ke paas reh sakti.
Vi - Waise Angela. Agar koi kissi ko bohat der se continuously dekte rahe toh uska kya mathlab hai? 
A (in a dreamy voice) - Pyaar. Crush. Infatuation. Interest. 
Vi (teasing) - Wow. Toh usse tujhe Yeh sab hai?
A (in a dreamy tone) - Kisse?
Vi (teasing) - Wahi. Jo tujhe tab se dek raha hai.

Angela comes back to reality and looks shockingly at Vidurshi who was giggling. As Angela stares at her, she guestures towards Yakshit. Angela looks at him and next second turns away from him scared and stares at Vidurshi who started laughing.

L - Angela tune bathaya hi nahi. (Teasing)  Kaun hai yeh ladka?
A - Koi nahi.

Angela stares at Vidurshi to keep her mouth shut. While this was happening, Rohan's eyes were fixed at Gautam who was leaving the mess after informing Aditya sir. On the other hand, Charlie looks at Shreya who was looking at her plate and playing with her spoon.

C - Waise guys. Ek baath bolun? Yeh Shreya ko yahan bulalein kya?
Vd - Haan yaar. Bichari akeli beiti hai. 
T - Beitkey baath karney se kya hoga. Bulatey hai usse.

Sid has a big smile on his face hearing this. His mind voice said "Beta mann mein ladoo puta?"

S - Haan yaar Haan.

Krissan turns towards Shreya and, 

K (calls out loud) - Shreya. Join us na.
Sh - Sure.

Shreya takes her plate with a smile and gets up, Sid's mind voice strikes again "Beta, Mann mein doosra ladoo puta?" which makes him smile,

Ro (whispers) - Catbury dairy milk shots. Dho rupai mein Dho ladoo.

Sid turns to Rohan and gives a curious look to which Rohan answers with a stare.

S (whispers) - Yeh kya tah?
Ro (teasing) - Tere expression se lagata hai ke tere demaag mein ladoos explode ho rahe hain.
S - Haan. Woh bhi zor se.
Ro - Nahi. Yeh zor se explode ladoo nahi Utkarsh ho raha hai.
S - What?

He turns towards Utkarsh who stood up with a stare.

P - Utkarsh, Kya hua?
U (rude) - Agar iss ladki ko yahan bulaya jaa raha hai toh main yahan nahi rukoonga. 
A - Utkarsh Yeh kaisa bachpana hai.
S - Utkarsh chill bro. Itna gussa kyun ho raha hai?
U (angry) - Kyun? Tum pooch rahe ho kyun? Tujhe patha nahi?
S - Mujhe kaisey patha hoga?
U (angry) - Tujhe kaise patha hoga?
Ni - Arey Utkarsh, uske yahan betney se kya problem hai.
U - Niti.
Sh - Guys. Don't fight. Main chali jaati hoon. Don't fight because of me.

Saying so Shreya goes back to her table while Utkarsh sits down with an angry look. All of them stare at Utkarsh while Sid seemed concerned.

Next evening, Rohan is seen sitting in the music room and listening to a song in headphones and giving effects to the song when Vidurshi enters and sits next to him. Vidurshi waves him hi. Seeing her, he smiles and removes his head phones.

Ro - Your here? Mujhe laga tum nahi aa'ogey.
Vi - Tumne bulaya aur main naa aa'oon. Aisa ho sakta hai kya?
Ro (teasing) - Wow. Kab se mujhse itna pyaar ho gaya?

Rohan teasingly smiles and turns at Vidurshi who wasn't angry at this question. 

Ro - Apney defective work mein busy nahi thi?
Vi - Mazaak udaa rahe ho? Detective itseems.
Ro (teasing) - Acha. Toh tumhari yeh ache karam ko main kya naam dhoon?
Vi - Ha. Ha. Very funny.
Ro - So kya haal hai?
Vi - All of us know Shreya ka Siyali hona 99% naa mumkin. Par hum sab uss 1% ke probability mein yeh sab kar rahe hain. Ya phir... (Guilty) To be honest, masti ke liye kar rahe hai. People need some drama going on. 
Ro - Wow. Finally the truth comes.
Vi (excited) - But tumhe patha hai sabse best baath kya hai?
Ro - Kya?
Vi - Sid.

Rohan was confused with Vidurshi's excitement.

Vi (excited) - Sid ki life mein ek hot si ladki aati hai jo bilkul uski ex ki tarah dikhti hai. But uska love itna strong hai ke Sid uski taraf bhi nahi chalta hai. How awesome. I so admire him for that. Hats off. Jab hum sab itney confused hain, he seems so sure.

While Vidurshi was happily smiling being proud of Sid, Rohan thought 
PoV "Well I'm not so sure about that"
And smiles at Vidurshi.

Precap :

At around mid night,  In the boys dorm, Sid was seen nervously walking to and fro. He was having flashes of Siyali and Shreya. How they reminded him of each other.

S (to himself) - Kya karoon? Kya karoon? 

Imiya07 thumbnail
Hi guyss! From tbis Monday onwards ill try to be more frequent with the episode. Atleast 3-4 episodes a week. May br even back to old time. Everyday. I'm gonna try getting some time.. coz i should atleast finish by 31st July. 
Something tells that Warrior High may start after July. I wanna finish my FF. Not sure if i can.. coz if i leave it Iincomplete, doesn't feel right. 
After this sem is over, the last sem will not hace much of events as our heroes are in 12th and preparing for their boards :P
Do tell me about what you feel. 
Edited by Aisha-Haja - 8 years ago
sidian thumbnail
Aisha di u r really working hard for dis ff.please contunue as u wish we are more than Happy to read this ff. 
And i hope too that warrior returns in july bcz sadda haq is also ending in june.' 
Tysm for taking out time from ur busy schedule for writing dis ff. 
Imiya07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sidian

Aisha di u r really working hard for dis ff.please contunue as u wish we are more than Happy to read this ff. 

And i hope too that warrior returns in july bcz sadda haq is also ending in june.' 
Tysm for taking out time from ur busy schedule for writing dis ff. 

Welcome. And thankss..
Yes. I tot thr same.
But anshuman is doing nagarjuna
kreya123 thumbnail
Well honestly the best thing is that u r completing this ff so keep updating! Obviously frequent updates will be more awesome 😊 already loving the plot and if wh does come after july we will all be dancing with joy!!!! But well i have learnt by now that we shudnt keep our hopes too high!
Imiya07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kreya123

Well honestly the best thing is that u r completing this ff so keep updating! Obviously frequent updates will be more awesome 😊 already loving the plot and if wh does come after july we will all be dancing with joy!!!! But well i have learnt by now that we shudnt keep our hopes too high!

Thanks ðŸ˜­
Sure i will.
But if WH comes mine will be incomplete. That's why i wanna finish before ðŸ˜­