Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kreya123 thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
After u took a break i kind of left this ff and finalky read all epis from 26 to 31 today and they are amaaazing! I looved shreya's entry but pleaaase dont leave this story on its best part plzzz try and update...
Imiya07 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kreya123

After u took a break i kind of left this ff and finalky read all epis from 26 to 31 today and they are amaaazing! I looved shreya's entry but pleaaase dont leave this story on its best part plzzz try and update...

Sure i will.
But not on a daily basis.
I will upload episode 32 moro
Imiya07 thumbnail
Impossible - A Warrior High Fan Fiction 
Episode 32 : 1000 reasons to why?

The gang was seen standing near the office room staring at Trishna.

Ni - Kahan hai woh?
T - Yahin toh thi.
Vd - Ab kahan hai?
T - Kahin chali gayi hogi. Shayad office room ke andar.
L - Toh jaake check kar.
T - Main kyun jaa'on? Tu ja!

There was a big confusion as to who was going to go in and check. Each of them was pushed forward but denied to go in. Utkarsh got angry and,

U - Stop this madness guys. Ab decide karo kaun janey wala hai.

All of them looked at each other and then at Utkarsh. The next second, he found himself pushed inside the room. He saw one lady and a man (Shreya's parents) sitting on the chairs opposite to Urmila maam's. He realised that Urmila maam was staring at him and gave a funny smile.

UMaam - Utkarsh what are you doing here?
U (in a funny tone) - Woh.. mom aap se milne.. i mean... ma'am aap se milna tha.. Baad mein aata hoon. Sorry uncle. Sorry aunty.

And he runs outside the room and stares at the gang.

T - Usse dekha.
U (sarcastic) - Haan. Aunty aur uncle ko. (depressed) Tum log khamakha time waste kar rahe ho. Siyali ab nahi rahi.

As Utkarsh moves his friends and walks in front, he stops. Niti turns to console him,

Ni - Utkarsh. Dekh...

Niti also stood shocked. All the others turn and look shocked to see Sid. He walks towards them.

S - Hi guys. 

All of them fake a smile at Sid who walked towards them with a lot of guilt.

S - I'm sorry guys. I know tum sab meri madath karney ki koshish kar rahey the. Mujhe waise chillaana nahi chahiye tha. Especially tujhe Teddy. 

He walks towards Vidurshi and,

S - I'm really very Sorry, Teddy

None of them seemed to react. They looked rather stunned.

S - Tum log kuch boltey kyun nahi ho? Guys tum sab aise kyun khadey ho.

He realises that all of them were looking at something. He turns back to see Siyali (according to them) standing in the corner of the corridor talking to the 3 kids. 

S - Teddy. You were right. I need you. Patha nahi kyun. Par main phir se hallucinate karney laga. Mujhe Siyali dikhayi dey rahi hai.
A (stunned) - Sirf tumhe nahi. Hum sab ko Siyali dikh rahi hai.

Siyali was telling the kids to stay there while she went somewhere.

U (lost) - Aur woh yahan aa raahi hai.
L (in a funny tone) - Yahaan aa rahi hai? Arey bhaaag.

Suddenly, all of them start running there and here while Sid stood confused. Next moment, they found themselves hiding below the stairs while Sid stood alone on the corridor. He saw Siyali walking towards him talking in her phone and without noticing him.

K - Yeh Sid wahan kya kar raha hai?
T - Haan. Woh paas aa rahi hai.
I - Shit.
C - Paas aa gayi.

Shreya bumped into Sid and gave a surprised look. Both of them stood staring at each other.

Ro - Ek minuteee. Hum chup kyun rahe hai?
Vi - Woh... Iss liye kyun ki...

Vidurshi looked at all the others who looked as clueless as she was. Why were they hiding?

Vd - Waise.. baath toh sahi hai. Hum chup kyun rahe hain?
Ni - Woh iss lafandey ne chilaya "bhaag" iss liye. Pagal kahin ka.

She hits Lucky on his head and all others do the same. They look at the corridor where Sid and Shreya stood in the same pose where Shreya had her phone near her ear and gazing at Sid.

K - Like really? Wahan dekho. Yahan itna sab kuch ho raha hai. And yeh dono wahi pose mein khadey hain.
U (in a funny tone) - Exactly. I guess inko lagta hai ke woh kissi film main hain aur 5 minute ka dream sequence katham honey tak aise hi khadey rehengey.

They laugh about what Utkarsh said and continued looking at them. Shreya realised that Gautam had picked up the phone on another line and has been shouting "Hello" for the past 2 minutes.

Sh - Hello.
G - Ha. Ab baath karney ka mood aaya?
Sh - One second.

She closes the phone mic with her hand and,

Sh - Gautam sir kahan milengey?

Sid still looked shocked and didn't answer. Shreya waved her hand in front of Sid.

Sh (singing) - Hello.
G - Hoon hoon. 

Shreya sees Gautam walking out of the staff room and walking towards the other side. She smiles and starts following him. All of them came out of the hiding space and stood near Sid. All of them were as confused as Sid and stood silent.

Shreya was seen walking behind Gautam without his knowledge and,

Sh - So warrior high kaisa hai?
G - Kaisa hai? Bilkul ajeeb. Patha nahi kya kya hota rehta hai. Koi school se bhaagne ki koshish karta hai. Aur koi chup chup ke office room mein ghusta hai.
Sh - Bhaagne ke baarey mein toh patha nahi. But office mein break in tumhi ne kiya hoga.
G - Kya?

Gautam gave a suspicious look and went inside an empty class room.

G - Tumhe kaise patha?
Sh - Tumhare chehra  dekh ke saaf saaf patha chalta hai. 
G  - Chehra?

Gautam turns around to see Shreya standing with her phone. 

G - Doll? Tum yahan?
Sh - Kissi ne kaha ke meri jagah warrior high mein hai. So aa gayi.

She walks towards Gautam and hugs him and the two have a family reunion

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Vidyut and Aditya sir are seen talking,

Adi - Tum buss do minute wait karo, main information ke saath aata hoon.
Vd - Ok.

As Vidyut waited outside the reception, he saw Megha angrily trying to open her locker but in vain. Vidyut walks towards her and,

Vd - May I?

He takes the key from her and easily opens it.

Me - Thanks.
Vd - I guess tumhari aadat hai. Har easy cheez ko difficult banana. 
Me - What?
Vd - Warrior High se bhaagney ki koshish karke tumne khud ke peyr mein khulladi maardi. Aur ab Sid se panga lekey tootey hue peyr ko fracture karali. All this could've been easier if u wanted. 

Megha gives a annoyed look for being advised. 

Vd - Tumhe Sid se iss tarah se baath nahi karni chahiye tha.
Me (angry, but in soft tone) - Toh kiss tarah se baath karti? He bloody slapped me.
Vd - Tum bhaag rahi thi aur tumhe rokney ke liye kuch toh karna padta. That's why.
Me - Haan haan. Tum toh apney friend ko hi support karogey.
Vd - Well. Tumhe toh support nahi kar sakta hoon. Warrior High, The school jahan admission milney ke liye koi kuch bhi kar sakta hai. Aur tum wahan se bhaagne ki koshish kar rahi thi.
Me - Koshish nahi. Main almost bhaag gayi. (Irritated) That jacka** Sid came in the way. Nahi toh..
Vd - Nahi toh what? Tum yahan se bhaagna kyun chahti ho.
Me - Because mujhe yahan mere parents ne bheeja hai. Aur mujhe unki bheeji hui jagah mein nahi rehna hai. And i have 1000 reasons to hate warrior high.
Vd - 1000 reasons huh?

Vidyut smiles to himself and looks at a confused Megha. With him, she didn't behave arrogant the way she was with others. 

Vd (laughing) - Ek baar bhaagke pakdey gayi aur punishment bhi milgayi. Detention?
Me - Ek mahiney ke liye.
Vd (laughing) - One month! Waise bhi, tumhari marzi ho ya na ho , You're stuck here. Phir se bhaagney ke baarey mein sochna bhi math. Poori school ki nazar tumhe pe hogi. So, warrior high se bahar nikhalna mushkil hi nahi naa mumkim hai.

While Megha stood giving angry cute looks, Vidyut started walking away. She stared murmuring to herself. Vidyut turns towards her, smiles and,

Vd - Megha? Warrior High chodney ke 1000 reasons dhoondey ke baajah, yahan rehney ke liye 1 reason dhoondo. Dhoondtey Dhoondtey shayad tumhe warrior high pasand hi aajaye. Give us a chance. Hum itne bhi burey nahi hain. 

Vidyut winks at Megha and walks towards Aditya sir who comes out of the reception. Megha stood there and smiles as she closed her locker.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Precap:

Utkarsh is seen sitting in the parapet along with Krissan

U (stern) - Yes. I hate her. Nafrat karta hoon usse. Siyali jaise dikney ke liye aur Siyali ki jagah wahan aaney ke liye

As Utkarsh spoke, a tear fell off his eyes.
Imiya07 thumbnail
Episode 33 : Drops of Tears

The gang was seen sitting in an empty class and pondering seriously. While Utkarsh was walking to and fro,

L - Heaven mein kya logon ko make over diya jaata hai?
K - What?
L - I mean Siyali marney ke baad zyaada hot lag rahi hai yaar.

Sid stared at Lucky after which shut his mouth.

A - Ha Ha. Very funny.

Vidyut enters the room which excites all,

U - Kuch patha chala?
Vd - Haan. Uska naam Shreya Shergill hai.
P - Mathlab woh Siyali nahi hai!
Vd - I guess nahi hai. Jo aunty uncle office room mein tey woh uske parents hain. 
Vi - Woh chotey chotey bachean?
Vd (in a funny tone) - Admission form mein yeh sab details nahi hota hai Vi.
Ni - Aur kya patha chala?
Vd - Yahan Shimla mein rehti hai. Uska admission Gautam ne kiya hai koi influencial aadmi ki madath se.
S - Yeh Gautam ko kaisey jaanti hai?
Vd - Shreya ki bhabi ka bhai hai.
Vi (teasing) - Toh yeh information admission form mein tah?
Vd - Adi sir ne bathaya.
I - What do you guys think? 
A - Patha nahi. Usse jaaney bina yeh kehna mushkil hai ke yeh Siyali hai ya koi aur.
C - Hu bahu Siyali jaisi dikhti hai. Niti tujhe kya lagta hai?
Ni - Siyali hoti toh humhe dhoondkey toh aati.
K - May be uski memory loss ho gayi.
U (angry) - All of you shut up. Saaf saaf patha lag gaya ki yeh Siyali nahi koi Shreya Shergill hai. Tum log na isse Siyali se compare karna bandh karo. (Shouts) Siyali mar gayi hai. Aur wapas nahi aaney waali hai. Khaamakka expectation math badhao.

Utkarsh leaves the room angrily while all of them were stunned with such behavior of Utkarsh's. Sid also gets up and leaves the room silently. All of them left the room one by one till Rohan was the last one left. He sat confused as something was bothering him. What? Only he knew.

As Shreya says good bye to her parents, Sid watches her from far wondering if this was Siyali or someone else. Shreya hugs her parents and then the kids. As they leave, the youngest one holds her dress and gives a cute sad look,

Kid - You forgot me.
Sh - Main tumhe kaise bhool sakti hoon?

Shreya kneels down and hugs the youngest kid. She kisses on the little girl's cheek. Seeing this, Sid remembers

[Flash back]
Siyali kneels in front of Chotu (Siddarth) and

Si - Tujhe kaise bhool sakti hoon?

She hugs him and kisses on his cheek.
[Flash back ends]

As he remembers Siyali, Shreya waves her hand to her family and gets back to her dorm. Sid stood thinking
POV "Agar yeh Siyali nahi hai toh mujhe ise dekhkey Siyali ki yaad kyun aati hai?"

Gautam and the peon are seen talking to each other,

Peon - Sir. Agar aap kal maang letey toh aasan se ley aata. Kal raat se Urmila ma'am ke room ki chaabi unke paas hi hai. Mushkil hai.
G - Main tumhe original nahi duplicate chaabi maang raha hoon.
Peon - Time lagega.
G - Kitna?
Peon - 2 din shayad.
G - Fine. Yeh rakho. Bhaaki ke paisa kaam honey ke baad.

Gautam gives the peon money which he starts counting.

Peon - Waise bhi aap karney kya waaley ho?
G - Yeh sab poochney ke liye paise nahi dey raha hoon.
Peon - Jo bhi ho. Camera ka khayal rakh lijiye.

Gautam gives a look and walks away from there.

During dinner, all the students around were looking at Shreya who was sitting along with Gautam and laughing about something. The gang also turns towards their table after seeing around.

C - Poora school Siyali ke baarey mein baath kar raha hai.
U - Shreya
C - Kya?
U - Shreya ke baarey mein baath kar rahe hain.
A - Haan yaar. Dikhti toh Siyali jaisi. But lagti alag.
I - Utkarsh aur Niti what do you think? Tum log toh usse itney saalon se jaantey ho. What do you think yeh Siyali hai ya koi aur? 
Ni - Sach batha'oon toh. Shreya Siyali se bohat alag hai. Siyali aise chotey kapdey nahi pehanti hai. Aur saath'o saath itna mil jul ke baath nahi karti hai. 
K - Shayad iss liye itni social hai kyun ke hum sab ko already jaanti hai.

As this conversation was going on, Sid was just looking at Shreya who was talking to Gautam and eating. She looks at Sid from her table and gestures him that he had something on his lips. He tries to take it off but Shreya signals that it's the other side. After he takes it off, she shakes her head with a smile which Gautam sees and turns towards Sid. Gautam stares at Shreya and,

G - Tum iss side aakey beitho.
Sh - But Gee.

Gautam stares because of which they change seats and sit. Gautam stares at Sid due to which he turns his attention towards the discussion going on.

Ni - Aur sab se badi baath, tumne dekha usse. Jab se aayi hai, Smile karti rehti hai. Kabhi Siyali ko smile kartey hue dekha.

All of them starting thinking if they saw Siyali smile,

Ni - Kissiney bhi?
S - Mainey dekha.
Ni - Sid ko chodke, kissiney dekha.
P - Mainey ek baar dekha.
A - Mainey bhi ek baar.
Ni - Ek baar ko chodo. Usse zyaada dekha?
Vi - No yaar. Itni frequency toh Siyali smile nahi karti hai.
C - Haan. Thi toh sadu amma hi.
T - Par Niti iss 3 differences se toh yeh nahi prove hojata hai ke Siyali nahi hai.
Vd - Yeh bhi toh prove nahi hota hai ke yeh Siyali hai.
A - Point Point Point.
L - Main toh kehta hoon humhe aur connections dhoondna padhega. Woh Siyali hai ya koi aur, mazaa toh aayega.

This irritated an already upset Utkarsh who stood up with a bang on the table,

U (angry) - Bakwass band karo tum sab. 

All of them in the mess turn around to look at them. Krissan holds Utkarsh's hand and makes him sit.

K - Baby. Kya hua?
S - Utkarsh? Kya hua?
U (angry) - Kya hua? Tum sab ko yeh koi game lagta hai? Find out 6 differences between Siyali and Shreya? Saaf saaf patha lag gaya ke yeh Siyali nahi koi Shreya Shergill hai. Tum log na isse Siyali se compare karna bandh karo. (Shouts) Siyali mar gayi hai. Aur wapas nahi aaney waali hai. Aaj ke baad agar koi bhi iske baarey mein baath karta na...

Utkarsh angrily walks away from the table. 

A - Isse kya hogaya?
L - Main toh buss joke kar raha tha yaar.
P - Main jaake baath karta hoon.
K - No Parth. I'll handle him. 
S - Krissan, Main bhi aata hoon.
K - No Sid. He needs his time now.

While all of them were feeling hurt, Krissan approached Utkarsh who was sitting on the parapet outside the mess. She sits next to Utkarsh and,

K - You ok?
U - Nahi Krissan. I'm not ok. Yeh log khamakha expectation badaa rahe hain. Yeh koi film nahi hai ke koi mara hua insaan wapas kissi aur ke naam pe aakey apna adhoora kaam poora karta hai. 
K - Sab toh joke hi toh kar rahe the na.
U - Funny nahi hai Krissan. Unko kya lagta hai. Siyali jaisi ladki aayegi toh sab kuch theek ho jaaga. Iss Shreya ne sab kuch bigaadke rakhdiya. Patha nahi ab Sid kya karney waala hai. Siyali jaise dikhney se yeh Siyali kabhi nahi banegi. Yeh Shreya warrior high mein aakey sab kuch bigaad dhi. 
K - You don't seem to like her.
U - Aisi koi baath nahi hai. 
K (teasing) - Par tum kissi ko aisa. You're talking as if you hate her.
U (stern) - Yes. I hate her. Nafrat karta hoon usse. Siyali jaise dikney ke liye aur Siyali ki jagah wahan aaney ke liye.

As Utkarsh spoke, a tear fell off his eyes. There was another person who stood near the door and cried hearing Utkarsh speak. Shreya wiped tears off her eyes, faked a smile and went inside the mess.

Precap:

During the assembly, Urmila maam notices that Sid was still looking at Shreya,

UMaam - One more important thing, Shreya isn't Siyali. Don't confuse yourself between the two and do anything stupid.
MahiSmiles thumbnail
Applause! ''''''' phenomenal writing, amazing dedication!
Well I have always been a silent reader but trust me I have been following your FF from the very first episode of first season! And I have come to a point where I am proud to say it has become a integral part of my life! #SidYali have been my favourite but after your story they have become my ultimate favourites! Well a very big thank you for keeping them alive! One of the most phenomenal and successful FF I have ever read! All the best for your internship but I have a small request don't leave this story incomplete don't leave it! We don't mind if u are irregular in updates but continue writing please the first thing I do after Coming back from school is to check if u updated! I think about the story that's the influence! Waiting for the 34th episode! Do update soon '.   ~Mahima
Imiya07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MahiSmiles

Applause! ''''''' phenomenal writing, amazing dedication!
Well I have always been a silent reader but trust me I have been following your FF from the very first episode of first season! And I have come to a point where I am proud to say it has become a integral part of my life! #SidYali have been my favourite but after your story they have become my ultimate favourites! Well a very big thank you for keeping them alive! One of the most phenomenal and successful FF I have ever read! All the best for your internship but I have a small request don't leave this story incomplete don't leave it! We don't mind if u are irregular in updates but continue writing please the first thing I do after Coming back from school is to check if u updated! I think about the story that's the influence! Waiting for the 34th episode! Do update soon '.   ~Mahima

Wow. Thankss a lot yaar.
Im not gonna leave it incomplete. I'm writing whenever i get time. I'll atleast post 2 episodes per week. Others depends on how much i write.
Glad to know you like it ðŸ˜ƒ
Imiya07 thumbnail
Episode 34 : She isn't Siyali

Next day, the students were seen standing in the auditorium. Sid enters and stands in line opposite to Shreya. He kept looking at her but she didn't seem to notice. Urmila ma'am enters the auditorium and steps on the stage,

UMaam - Good morning students. Today, your defence classes will start and it'll be handled by Mr. Gautam Dev Prakash. It is compulsory for all without any exceptions. And secondly, i would like to welcome another student into Warrior High. Ms. Shreya Shergill. 

Urmila maam notices that Sid was still looking at Shreya,

UMaam - One more important thing, Shreya isn't Siyali.

Sid turns his attention towards Urmila ma'am who was staring at him,

UMaam - Don't confuse yourself between the two and do something stupid.

All Siyali's friends look at Urmila ma'am with surprise while Shreya and Gautam seemed confused as to why this was being informed on stage.

UMaam - Thank you.

As Urmila ma'am exits the auditorium, the students also disperse when,

P - What does she mean by do something stupid? 
U - She means koi bhi Shreya ko Siyali samajhke kuch try na karein.

He looks at the others while telling this to Parth,

T - Excuse me Utkarsh, hum tumhe itne jobless lagtey hain kya ke hum Shreya ka pecha kar karke uskey baarey mein jaaney ki koshish karengey?

All of them stare at Utkarsh for thinking that they would do anything like that. 

Few minutes later, the gang except Rohan, Sid, Parth and Utkarsh are seen keeping an eye on Shreya secretly while Shreya was sitting on the parapet and filling a form,

L - Yeh kaisa plan hai?
K - Remember Siyali ne kaha ki she wanted to become a doctor, agar Shreya Siyali hai toh Biology aur Dance choose karegi.
A - Sounds like a good plan.
Vi - Guys mujhe toh bad feeling ho rahi hai.
Ni (in a funny tone) - Ay. Vidurshi teri bad feeling ki...
All - Jai

As Shreya turns towards the sound, the gang hides behind,

A - Chup guys. Shreya sun legi.
Vd - Shreya ko chod. Utkarsh ko patha chal gaya toh...
T - Utkarsh ko kaun bolega?

All of them stare at each other and at Krissan,

K - Like really? Main kyun bathaon? Plan toh mera hi hai na?
Vd (in a funny tone) - Haan jaise ki koi bada murder plan hai.
I - Guys woh jaa rahi hai.

Shreya finishes filling the form and goes to submit in. While,

Ni - Koi jaake uska form toh lo.
A - Vidurshi tu ja!
Vi - Main kyun jaa'on. Bhaiya aap jaa'eye.
Vd - Par why me? Krissan tum ja'o.
T - Haan. Haan. Tumhara hi toh plan hai.

They push Krissan into the corridor where she bumps into Siyali.

Sh - I'm so sorry.
K (stammering) - It's ok Siyali. Mathlab Shreya. It's ok Shreya.

Shreya smiles and stares at someone standing behind Krissan. While all others give sheepish look and hide, Krissan turns back to find Utkarsh.

U - Krissan, tum yahan kya kar rahi ho?
K - Woh. Main. Siyali se.
U (shouts) - Shreya.

All get scared seeing Utkarsh shout, so does Krissan,

K (scared) - Haan. Shreya se baath kar rahi thi.
U (rude) - Tumhe Krissan se kya baath karni hai? Aur Krissan. Iss ladki se tumhe kya baath karni hai? Maine kaha na usse door raho.
Sh - Utkarsh. Chill. 
U (rude) -  Tum interfere math karo. (Angry) Krissan tum mere baath kabhi nahi maan'ogey na?
Sh - But Utkarsh, tumhe Krissan se gussa nahi karna chahiye
U (rude) - Tum kaun hotey ho mujhe yeh bathanaey ki...
K - Utkarsh. (Trying to manage) Mujhe... Shreya se..baath karni thi. Karna hai..

Utkarsh turns towards Krissan with a stare.

U - Kya baath karni hai?

As Krissan tries to wonder what to tell, The ones hiding try to gesture her to tell something,

K (stammering) - Woh main yeh kehna chahti thi ki... main Shreya se yeh bathana chahti thi ki... Kamini maam. (Relieved) Kamini maam tumhe dhoond rahi thi.

As Krissan gives a sheepish look, Utkarsh stared at her suspiciously,

K - Don't look at me so suspiciously baby. Main jhoot nahi bol rahi hoon. You're looking at me as if I'm making up stuff.
U - Acha. Kamini ma'am isse kyun bula rahi hain?
K (trying to manage) - How do i know? Shayad kuch kaam hai. Unhon ne kaha Siya... i mean Shreya ko mere paas bhejo. Dude, ja'o na.
Sh - Ok. 
K - Shreya? Apna form submit nahi karna hai?
Sh - Oh ya. Main pehley yeh submit kar leti hoon.
K (trying to manage) - Nahi. Kamini ma'am wants you now. Main tumhara form submit karleti hoon.
Sh - Thanks. That's really sweet of you, Krissan.

Shreya gives her form to Krissan, looks at Utkarsh and leaves the place. As Utkarsh and Shreya were staring at each other, Krissan looks at her friends who show her a thumbs up. She turns towards Utkarsh,

K - What?
U - Tumne uska form kyun liya? Kuch patha laganey ko try kar rahi ho?

While those hiding,

Ni - Mar gayi. Utkarsh ab humhe nahi chodega.

Back in the corridor, Utkarsh was shouting at Krissan,

K (angry) - Like really? Tum na Utkarsh bohat badal gaye ho. Tum mean ban gaye ho. What do they say? Khadoos. Aur ab tum mujhe doubt bhi kar rahe ho? You don't trust me? Maine kabhi tumhare against kuch kiya hai kya? Shayad before i did. Par ab kar rahi hoon kya? (crying) You've become very rude. This is not fair.
U - Ok. Ok. Ok. Rona math. I'm sorry. I'm really sorry. Tum buss help kar rahi thi aur maine. I'm really sorry baby.

He hugs her and tries to console her. 

K (cute) - It's ok baby.
U - Come. Saath mein chaltey hain.
K - Nahi. Tum ja'o. Main yeh form submit karke aati hoon.
U - Ok. Bye.
K (singing) - Byee..

After he leaves, Krissan takes a deep breath and all the others come out from hiding,

C - Aye wah Krissan kya acting kar leti ho yaar?
K - You guy owe your lives
Ni (in a funny tone) - Chal hat. Form dey Chipkali kahinki. Chance miltey ki chipak gayi.
K (angry) - Excuse me woh mera boy friend hai.

Niti snatches the form from Krissan's hand. All of them stare at it and wait for Niti to turn the page.

Ni - Open karoon?
All - Haan.
L (fast) - Jai dev jai dev jai Mangalmoorti
O shree Mangalmoorti Darshanamathre manh kaamna purti
A (in a funny tone) - Oye Lucky. Bappa ko kyun bula rahe ho?
L (in a funny tone) - Arey. Dua'ein maang raha hoon yaar.
Vd (teasing) - Ganey ke lyrics se?
Vi - Guys kholo na. I'm getting the chills.
I - Par tu toh maanti bhi nahi hai.
Vi (in a funny tone) - As if sab log yahan maankay betey hain. Test kar ke hain. Result aaney do yaar.
T - Mujhe toh tension ho rahi hai. Jaldi khol Niti.
Ni - Haan.
L - Ek minute. Sab log bolo "Jai maatha ji"

All of them stare at Lucky but later,

All - Jai maatha ji.

Niti slowly turns the paper and gets shocked seeing what Shreya had chosen. All of them look at each other for a second and,

K - Mathlab Shreya
Ni - Siyali hai!

All of them start jumping in excited shouting "Shreya hi Siyali hai". As they were so excited, they heard a voice "What the hell" an angry voice that all of them stop and stood still.

Ni - Shayad Utkarsh wapas aa gaya.

Precap:

Sh (angry) - Yeh kya batameezi hai?
S - Batameezi? This is not fair Siyali. Sab se baath karti ho. Sab ko apney friend bananey ki koshish karti ho. Sirf mujse aise..

MahiSmiles thumbnail
And you are back with a bang! Two episodes are more than enough! Precap looks captivating! Well wanted to ask are we gonna get to see any type of jealousy from Sid or any kind of love triangle? 😉 you see a curious kid! Looking forward to the next episodes
Imiya07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MahiSmiles

And you are back with a bang! Two episodes are more than enough! Precap looks captivating! Well wanted to ask are we gonna get to see any type of jealousy from Sid or any kind of love triangle? 😉 you see a curious kid! Looking forward to the next episodes

Actually no such track.. everyday i think i shd make it short and finish. But within 2-3 scenes i reach my limit of 1300 words ðŸ˜†
I'm not gonna compliCate tracks anymore ðŸ˜‰
kreya123 thumbnail
Looove all these updates and thank u sooo much for not disappearing . Twice a week is definitely fine with us so keep updating and hope u do best in ur work!!