Posted: 8 years ago
u just stole my thoughts
i wud definitely love to see d four working together
sania_58 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: VasusenaRadheya

Hey , seeing you after so long !!! 😃 🤗

Yah , it'd be like my dream come true to see Aham and Pooja in a show as both of them are strong actors with amazing onscreen presence !  

Also Aham and Shaheer can play brothers or best friends with perfect ease...as they seem to genuinely like/care for each other .

Best would be to see Aham , Pooja , Shaheer in a project together , where all three are friends/frenemies . 😆

Heyy, yes seeing you too after so long.
I am missing good shows in Television.
Thats why I am not watching any shows in Television.
I want to see a good show & actors working in it, who can act.
Actually I am missing Aham.I want him to comeback in a dhamakedaar role.
If Pooja acts in his opposite, isse accha to kuch ho hi nahin sakta.
Mahiima16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I would love to see Aham and Pooja together in a new show!! 😛 And know what I always wanted to see a love triangle with Shaheer Pooja and Aham 😳 ❤️
..sahana.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Agree. Would love to see Pooja and Aham in a new show. They both are talented actors and would make a beautiful pair. 

..sahana.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: VasusenaRadheya

Well , SRJ and pooja back in a project does not necessarily mean they have to portray a couple onscreen .They could come as best friends/cousins/brothers or sisters . 😃

I wish someone to notice what a chemistry these two freaking talented and beautiful people ( Aham and Pooja )  can bring onscreen .  What is wrong with the eyesights of casting directors nowadays ?  😡 😆

I know rite. It seems like everyone who cannot act is considered for lead role, but, actors like Aham and Pooja who are talented actors don't seem to be considered. 
1Rockstar1 thumbnail
I agree with you TM,
Pooja Sharma and Aham Sharma as a couple in a show would be Epic, 👍🏼
both r my favorite and Mr n Mrs Sharma would rock it!!!! 😛
1Rockstar1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..sahana..

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">I know rite. It seems like everyone who cannot act is considered for lead role, but, actors like Aham and Pooja who are talented actors don't seem to be considered.</font>

Actually Pooja is getting a lot off offer's but she is just not willing to do any show, (no idea why) i just wish she makes a comeback, im missing her terribly, it's almost 2 yrs MB ended, and what would be better then seeing my two favorite as a lead couple. ❤️