Please support Manoj Joshiji

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 8 years ago
https://www.change.org/p/the-honourable-minister-of-information-and-broadcasting-india-we-want-manoj-joshi-back-chankya?recruiter=487235850&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=facebook&utm_campaign=share_for_starters_page&utm_term=mob-xs-share_petition-no_msg&fb_ref=Default
Rajesh Nair - whoever you are - while your petition is admirable and countless number of CAS old timers and MJ / Chanakya fans would love to support it ... face it, it's too late. 
If the CVs bring back Chanakya, they will certainly taint the fond memories we have of him. Let his character RIP, even though it was a horribly botched ending to one of the greatest and most loved characters in CAS
Even I would love to see him back, but agree with member who says that it will look too fantastic and they will only ruin it. I know it was a terrible ending and should have been done way better! Dont know what the makers were thinking to be honest. But now it's too late to bring him back. Let the character remain one of the greatest memories associated with CAS! Loved Manoj Joshi as Chanakya and he was one of the reasons I was glued to the show at the start. Sid as Ashok being the main reason. But he added an edge to the show for sure.

However. that ship sailed and I guess we are going to have to let it go!