Posted: 8 years ago
Hey Janvu thank you for making such a nice postπŸ˜ƒ
i appreciate the efforts you put in for expressing your viewπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
daydreamers thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

SIYA KE RAM- LOGIC Vs INTUITION- 
                           29/01/16-30/01/16

Apart from courting we had one more thing.. That was 'INTUITION'. 

Ppl can betray you. Luck can betray you. Thoughts also can betray you. ( sita's dilemma regarding her to-be husband was a result of her muddled thoughts) but intuition can never betray you.. 

Sita had an 'anubhuti' of ram being her better half. A special person... She wanted to believe it... She waited for signals that would take her one step towards her intuition.. And it happened... The invitation, ram's arrival in mithila, then at swayamwar. Once her belief was strong, she didn't look back.. Even dashavtar  of raavan didn't scare her.. She consoled her mother and stayed calm... She had hope as her intuition was strong.. 
Intuition is most of the times 90% right... You just need to pay heed to it...  

Yday's epi had the same concept.. Sita's anubhuti regarding nature... Ram acknowledged this very intuition of hers... He gave her due credit as she was the first to notice the amiss behavior of nature... 

Today as sita narrated him all the instances he listened quietly.. He silently appreciated her sense of understanding but not convinced... 

One thing that puts all his questions to rest is "vishwas kisi tark par aashrit ho aavashyak toh nahi". 

Sita believed her intuition. Her intuition was ram. Indirectly she   believed ram. And that was enough to make him happy... 

I loved how metaphorically the cv's have used ram and sita here.. I don't know how many noticed it... 

Ram was tested for his ability.. He represented logic... 

Sita was tested for her decision.. She represented intuition... 

Logic and intuition never follow each other... They only co-exist if one has proper understanding...

Sita's intuition was fulfilled by ram's logic as he lifted the bow. 
Ram's logic today was fulfilled by sita's intuition.. 

Ram= logic 
Sita= intuition 

For those who believe logic and intuition can't coexist do watch the past two episodes in line... One needs to follow his intuition and use his logic... As in yday's episode.. As sita expresses her worries, ram follows her intuition, once he does that he steps forward and uses his logic by freezing the water. 

So in simple words, for being successful one needs to have both- intuition as well as logic... 

Intuition is a feminine aspect... Logic is masculine aspect... Women are found to be more intuitive according to surveys rather they follow intuition more.. Men are more of logic people... They don't understand intuition easily... 
For RAM wanted to meet the person who had cured and served the ashwamedha horse.. He had undue respect for her.. He did feel smthn but he didn't pay much heed to it as sita did, maybe cz he saw no logic behind it... 

Once he lifts the bow and breaks it, it becomes logical to him that sita would be his wife.. He asks her today once again to reassure if she really wishes to marry him... The way he said "maine pariksha de di dhanush tod ke" so he wants to say he does wants to marry her... It's not just that he broke the bow so he's marrying her.. He has a sense of admiration of her, her habits, her nature, her understanding.. He acknowledges the same quite openly like yday's epi.. Sita can't do the same openly being a woman... He asks her to ensure her feelings... 

And he isn't much convinced with her narration till she hits the nail " vishwaas kisi tark par aashrit ho aawayshyak toh nahi" 
That changed hell lot of things... He was assured that she trusts him.. Not just his ability but him as person ( that's more imp in marriage) 

So its more of male female thing u c.. Like men are more towards logic and women towards intuition... 

Men do have intuition but they don't acknowledge it much as compared to logic and vice versa... 

daydreamers thumbnail

Originally posted by: sugunmanas

Hey Janvu thank you for making such a nice postπŸ˜ƒ

i appreciate the efforts you put in for expressing your viewπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

THANK YOU MANAS, I HOPE TO C YOU HERE OFTEN...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
daydreamers thumbnail

Originally posted by: radianteyes.

Beautiful thread @dd and shruthi di
I loved the symbolism
The same thing popped in my mind when ram gave the third vachan .
Wait vs worth ... I don't know if its a coincidence or what , I have written a poem on the same topic just an hour ago concerning the similar characters .
I had cherished the explanation on intution vs logic too in your other post and trust me at that time my mind had similar views .
Please put that here too .
Shruthi di , what at an understanding beautiful ... Dharm arth kama moksha ...
One more thing I like to add up here is
The souls progress from
Infinite to finite
And then mortal to immortal
That reflects the cycle , I kind of connected to this theory too in the way

Lovely , there is so much to learn

thank you chaarvi...😳 and yes have added the intuition vs logic. πŸ˜‰
daydreamers thumbnail

Originally posted by: priyu03

Beautiful post dear πŸ‘ 

Loved the way you analyzed the symbolism. 

thank you for dropping in here. i hope to see you here often. πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
@DD couple of things more. When it comes to logic vs intuition I would suggest to read a book " Blink" which deals with this topic in an interesting way.
And I believe if there is a battle between intuition and logic we need to trust intuition and ask questions why we are feeling so. Because intuition stems from the knowledge that is buried in our subconscious which the conscious mind is unable to connect due to the muddled thoughts. But if we follow intuition asking questions logic will emerge. Ignoring the knowledge of subconscious is the biggest mistake a person can do.
And intuition has to be distinguished from fear. Between fear and logic always logic has to be choosen.

Another interesting thing about zero and one. How do we write zero. Anti clockwise. How do we write 1. clock wise.
1 is your goal which will be realized according to the time. zero is the way to reach goal which moves against time.
Hardest thing to do. Moving against time. But that is what visionaries do. They see their vision in front of their eyes at every moment and that vision drives them to attain what they want. Believe in your vision, see your vision your goal and it will be realized on time is what the binary theory states in nutshell. Let the distraction come, but don't lose the sight on the goal.

And if you look evil people their goal is defined. They want wealth and power and they see wealth and power and do things to attain it.

And what is the goal of so called good people. Problem is they don't have one. They look at some preset society rules and decide that is the goal and if they don't have it, sit and crib.
daydreamers thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruthiravi

@DD couple of things more. When it comes to logic vs intuition I would suggest to read a book " Blink" which deals with this topic in an interesting way.

And I believe if there is a battle between intuition and logic we need to trust intuition and ask questions why we are feeling so. Because intuition stems from the knowledge that is buried in our subconscious which the conscious mind is unable to connect due to the muddled thoughts. But if we follow intuition asking questions logic will emerge. Ignoring the knowledge of subconscious is the biggest mistake a person can do.
And intuition has to be distinguished from fear. Between fear and logic always logic has to be choosen.

Another interesting thing about zero and one. How do we write zero. Anti clockwise. How do we write 1. clock wise.
1 is your goal which will be realized according to the time. zero is the way to reach goal which moves against time.
Hardest thing to do. Moving against time. But that is what visionaries do. They see their vision in front of their eyes at every moment and that vision drives them to attain what they want. Believe in your vision, see your vision your goal and it will be realized on time is what the binary theory states in nutshell. Let the distraction come, but don't lose the sight on the goal.

And if you look evil people their goal is defined. They want wealth and power and they see wealth and power and do things to attain it.

And what is the goal of so called good people. Problem is they don't have one. They look at some preset society rules and decide that is the goal and if they don't have it, sit and crib.

I will check out the book shruthi... 

and yes i agree with all your points.. very enriching...
gmgi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
DD & Sruthi very beautiful thread. Thank you both for giving us an in depth analysis of the symbolism's used. I always loved the portrayal of SKR. But after reading both of your posts I am loving it more.πŸ€—
daydreamers thumbnail

Originally posted by: gmgi

DD & Sruthi very beautiful thread. Thank you both for giving us an in depth analysis of the symbolism's used. I always loved the portrayal of SKR. But after reading both of your posts I am loving it more.πŸ€—

Thank yo so much...

We are glad that our posts you make connect with the show deeply. πŸ˜› I hope to see you here again and again πŸ˜‰
daydreamers thumbnail
              SIYA KE RAM- THEIR HERO -                                             15/02/16

As my title today suggests, am gonna write about HERO. Who is the HERO here? Whose HERO was he? Is that Ram, for feeding sita first unlikely to the tradition? Or is it lakshman who followed his brother? Or is it Bharat who didn't even look at mandvi out of shyness? Or is it Kushaldhwaj who showed his untimely devotion to his brother and tried motivating him? 

It is none of them. Yes, none of them. Not even Ram. 

The title of the HERO solely belongs to RAJRISHI JANAKA, the king of Videha, the father of Sita and the inspiration of Ram. 
Let me just take you down the lane where this began, just the way Ram took us. 

A loop was opened up in the first episode of SKR. Gurudev Vashishtha telling the story of Janaka to his pupils, Raja Dashratha's timely help to Mithila, Shatananand's grateful mention of the same, Ram's admiration for Janaka was pretty evident when Gurudev told them the story. He not just offered to help them but also give them a moral support, especially RAJA JANAKA. 

What a beautiful loop closure it was πŸ‘. Ram did help Janaka, he gave that much needed moral support to him in a way that would neither offend him nor sadden him. Am glad the cvs brought the childhood angle here. It was a beautiful closure. πŸ˜ƒ

Ram told him of how he was in awe to hear that a king also lived like a hermit. The simplicity Raja Janaka had was reflected in his kingdom too. 

The scene when Ram informs Sita about her father's condition is again layered. 

Let me take you back once again. For 12 years Mithila was drought stricken,till Janaka found Sita. Even being a kid Ram wanted to help him. What does Lord Vishnu do? He sent his better half for his share of work. Now, today is the day when Ram is taking away the solution of Raja Janaka's problems. He, unlike others knows it better of what Sita really meant to Janaka. So how does Ram giving moral support to Janaka pacifies the wish he shared with Gurudev years ago? 

Ram is taking away the major pillar of Mithila, Videha, Janaka and his bhoomi ( rem Maithili, Vaidehi, Janaki,Bhumija) and unlike the 12 years, Raja Janaka needs stronger support now. 
Ram just like Dashratha assured Janaka of their wait. A crucial thing he pointed out, 'farewells aren't mere traditions, the emotions with which are given are important'. Sita seconded this with her thought 'dharma vo hota hai Jise hum dhaaran karte hai'. A clever pointer to the so called misinterpretations of religion. What to learn from this? 

'Religion never dictates anything to anyone. Similarly, traditions are associated with emotions. Emotions can rule traditions, but when traditions suffocate emotions, they either need to be modified or time has to be granted for same'. 

As I talked of Janaka being Ram's hero, he is also the one to Sita. I loved the way Sita mentioned of his contribution in her life. She requested him to take her out of the dual circumstances by putting forth her dilemma. 

Ram knew this always. More than anyone, Sita is a reflection of JANAKA. We have talked about RAM and SITA'S reflections today was the time to understand who were exactly sita and ram? One loop that opened and closed was of Sita.Mark my words Sita reflects Janaka and that's the reason Ram informed her of her father's situation. He could easily have talked to Sunaina. But he didn't. Instead he chose sita, because he knew as the King suffered, his REFLECTION also had to suffer. 

A slight pointer and a food for thought towards the future. Ram admired Janaka for his simplicity, for his ability to manage kingship and hermitage. Didn't Ram do the same throughout his life? Didn't he live as a hermit in the forest with Sita and later as a hermit in palace without Sita? This draws a clear parallelism with Janaka in those 12 years of drought. Sunaina cursed the barren womb for the fate and pestered him to marry again which he curtly refused. He remained devoted towards his wife and his people. Now, coming to Ram, wasn't he devoted to his wife and kids even in separation? Wasn't he attentive towards his people, even if that meant losing his personal happiness? 

Now my question is, isn't Ram a REFLECTION of RAJA JANAKA? 

A loop regarding sita-janaka was opened at the time when he found her and was closed today. 

Similarly,ram-janaka loop was closed and opened ( rem this was simultaneous) the time ram openly acknowledged janaka's qualities. 

One has to see now will the loop closure define RAM as JANAKA'S reflection? 

I take this opportunity again to applaud the makers for such depth and loops... πŸ‘

A special mention: Shruthi, the four pillars of life theory was there even today. πŸ˜‰

FOOD SYMBOLISM BY SHRUTHI ( @shruthiravi)

Once again Dharma or knowledge. Ram shows his brothers in woman's happiness and health lays the happiness and health of the family. She is toiling hard for the welfare of the family. She feeds others even when she is hungry. Ram showed keeping a woman hungry and eating yourself first is wrong. If she is healthy, family is healthy, next generation is healthy. 

Artha or Lakshman immediately takes this wisdom as the real wealth, explains it and follows suit along with other brothers. 

Once again Ram doesnt break any natural rules, but he breaks the irrelevant tradition leading by example. 

INTUITION OF MANDODARI BY CHARVI (@radianteyes)

One loop I would like to add up which they have opened:- 
Mandodri said that's a females intution is always correct and needs to respected , for sure this topic is raised quiet a while here and for sure it will be interesting to see , how it is taken forward. 

Edited by daydreamers - 8 years ago