Bore Ho Rahe Ho...Fir Yahan Aaa Jao Na...Let's Discuss..14 Feb.

Sonia.KN thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago

Bore Ho rahi hu...I think even you guys right ? Then what to do..?

My useless mind give me a wonderful idea...😆

Kya ? We read fictions...we comment on fictions...and writers read comments...right...sometimes so much appreciation even hard to digest and sometimes waiting for few comments like wait for bus...😆..

Why you comment...you found story plot so gripping / interesting ...you want to pass time...your duty toward your buddies to comment...or any other reason may be..

Most of times you comment per update...but what is that in story which attract you...attach you...just in few words ..or expression of your feelings for plot..

One thing no partiality with any writer or work...Its about running ffs especially ...or you can say it can come out to be a reason for more readers to go for that particular work 

Describe your emotions in few words...keeping in mind ongoing ffs at top

Ongoing Fictions...New Ones / recently started..Pending( if u r still attached and waiting for writer )

Please avoid quoting or chatting... 

Ha meri jitni burai karni hai kar lena permission granted if you want some improvement in my plots..😆...can't say about other writer... Please be decent...

Sonia 

Edited by Sonia.KN - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

idunno thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I am reading maneet stories because i am adicted to it, so when i dont find nice story i can read any random story on maneet sometimes i find repetation of same and same situation,stories, by puting in diffrant words, somtimes it is so boring that i just fast forward story, when i feel bore i just comment outline when i am in to it and find episode very good i just give comment come from my heart, so all exiting moments of updates i love it, and feeling updates I dont mind but still comment as writer did hard job we should inspire them, some times i criticize but in past i had very bad experience with criticism so my most new comments to the points and will avoid criticism ,or will criticize in light manner, we are on this forum for not going to stay life long than why to hurt each other unconsciously or consciously?
many updates i find boring but some times i read for time pass, and some times i forget previous story due to delayed updates than i accumulate episode and see if writer is punctual than i will bother to read from scratch again or i live that story, so many nice stories has left half way but cant force someone to finish as they might have some personal problem, if you ask about story in whole certain concept touches our heart, certain concepts start very good but slowly looses the grip on story, certain concepts are repetition of past concepts with little change in story, and certain concepts we can guess whole story what will happen next, but still i like to read to divert my mind from depression i am going through due to husband's sickness and no hopes of survival.so all readers are diffrant and their thinking diffrant writer should concentrate on writing and whatever comment they get ,there are very good comm-enter and there are passive comm-enter who dont wants to comment and they will write very false appreciation which sound very exazarated
my comment comes from heart if i find very good update or will be normal when find normal update.
IMA9167 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I love mannet a lot dear
Except OS I love to read both ss and ff's.
Kawan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I read because I'm addicted to stories.
be it a novel or fanfiction..and I can't live without reading one.
and sometimes these stories help me get rid off my sad mood or craky one's..

sdlife is the writer for whom I'm waiting and will be waiting..I absolutely loved her stories.so intensive they are..
I'm attached to Guzaarish of sdlife.and still I can't take the story off my mind..I do read it sometimes.and always cry.
that was the bestest story I read.

and their are some ongoing stories for which I wait eagerly.
one of them are yours too.sorry I forgot the title in which maan father forced maan to marry a poor girl for heir.well displayed emotions.and now bulbul too.I so much feel like crying on geet fate..
years ago I didn't know anything about this forum.and I don't know how suddenly I came  across this one and but I'm so glad that we did.now I can't live without reading ff's.

thank u for making this thread. I love to share my thoughts with all fanfiction lovers :-) 
Ms.Oswal thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I read all ff ss o's as live reading n also it helps me be away from may sad mood or to bust out on someone .
Resent I m reading my amazing stories of which ANOKHI PREM KAHANI , DIL NE JISE AAPNA KAHA , MY SOON,  U ME AUR ...
This r all the maaneet ff I really adore n may r their which I m going to read now.
alekhika20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
I read as I'm addicted to stories,be it a novel or fanfiction and I can't live without reading them.sometimes these stories help me overcome my sad mood .
Rupi_bains thumbnail
i only read maaneet stories as i am addicted to it.
i read thousand times SINGH22 ,RICHA KAPPOR
MUSKAN.,DIA.so many other writers stories
still can read over & over..don't like stories 
where maan is in very gray shade or vary much negative 
GeetMeet thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Really I like manneet story I can't live without reading the FF ss what every on Mann and geet I love it you know some stories I repeat the reading
aparna3011 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I am here on this forum as love to read anything n everything about maaneet
tabby999 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
maneet r the first one who made me crazy like hell ..wish i would have join this forum earlier when geet started ...
i love to be here to read maneet stories ..
i comment for all the writers whose work i read ..they r keeping our maneet alive with their wonderful stories ..so its our effort to appreciate them by giving our comments ..
addiction to maneet stories is another reason i comment ..

thank u all writers ...