Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
@guys want to reply to you individually but no time. Just couple of points. DD yes I also want to see how Mithila takes vanvass and Sita's abandonement.
@Arjith and Savitha our society it is time to ask when did the custom of devaluing a woman started
attubaby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
wow...lovely post...reading it is equally calming and soothing for me as watching the episode..
I really liked how d showmakers have shown the importance of kanyadan by words of Rajrishi Janak..and very aptly said by u dat the person giving dan has an upperhand because something is missing on the part of the one who is receiving it...really wonder how our society has reversed the situation and has given boys' family an upper hand...

Gathbandhan and the things put in that were aptly described by rishi Vashishta..it was really bful to listen to all the details...CVs have really impressed me with their efforts to show the value of every ritual in the vivah...glad the depiction of values did not get fainted in showcasing the grandeur of the vivah..
Kavila thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sanavi

I agree with you. Even I want to see Mithila and their reactions of Vanvaas, sita haranharan, and all the other incidents.
Hope CV'S are reading this.

again a somendable post shruti di haats off👏...and i too waiting eagerly for the reaction of mithila vasi regarding vanvaas...and sita haran... degfoo hope cvs will handle it sensibly...
DilMereSuntaNhi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thank you so much for this post !
Nonie12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Fantastic explanation Shruti didi😃