poor aarti got pregnant πŸ₯Ί
but in accident she lost baby 😭
yash was in fear seeing aarti like that
hope with yash aarti will send that jerk in the prison for lifetime
continue plz
BusiMusi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Hmm another beautiful Ss from you sis. Prashant is a snake i hate Snakes. My poor Aarti. I agree with everyone give him the punishment which it out of this word Please continue soon.
Fandu thumbnail
Tessa sounds like another interesting and very different SS.  Hate that Prashant.  Look forward to the next update.  Thank you.
Alamelu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
OH wow what a story...poor arti...yash get her back and give that prashant what he d3serves..
Tessaloni thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Folla

thanks for the PM amazing but poor aarti i hate prashant so excited to see what well happen btw aarya 

thank you Folla dear πŸ˜Š
Tessaloni thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sharlene1410

This was so good I hate that Prashant 😑 he is a dog no wait a dog is too good to described him it is an insult to all dogs πŸ˜† On a serious note Prashant should be punished and lose his license, his family should be embarrassed for having a monster for a son. A girl reject you they rape her, throw acid on you. I thank god we don't have that here in my home island (Trinidad just the crazy man kills his wife them himself kind of things) Tessa you do come up with interesting topics for your ff/ss ⭐️ πŸ‘

thanks Sharlene πŸ˜Š. yes you are right, even animals have more compassion, Prashant is a soulless bas***d! don't worry, he will get what he is due! (passion killing is sadly also very recurrent in my country; another ill that needs stopping). 

thank you Sharlene, I do try my best dear β˜ΊοΈ
Tessaloni thumbnail

Originally posted by: ksen

very nice 

poor aarthi felt bad for her
hate this prashant
so yash is going to help her overcome this misery
waiting for the next part
thanks for the pm

thank you ksen πŸ˜Š. I will update as soon as I can
Tessaloni thumbnail

Originally posted by: roserosey

My detailed comments will be on due as m travelling
It's was awesome and also its a sensitive issue I hope yash helps aarti and get her justice

Tessa πŸ‘

thanks for peeking in even though you are on the road sweet Rose, I'm touched really πŸ€—. I'll wait for your detailed review as you well know πŸ˜†. 

yes it is a very sensitive issue, just writing the rape scene was nauseating, I really empathized with Aarti and any woman having to go through that in that moment, it was so tough to do. I hope I can do justice to it πŸ˜­
Tessaloni thumbnail

Originally posted by: jhillyarya

Billons of hatred to those jerk like Prashant.
They are nothing but just animal. i think Animal also not like them, Disgusting..
but its curse of our society, that still girls don't have safety and have to suffer for no reason..
I can understand the thing you said me earlier, it is going to be heavy one but i am ready to face it though it take time for me to approach to, because its very sensitive. i didn't think that i could comment just now, i had to compose myself before commenting.
i am eager to see now how Yash is going to be the support of Aarti and how he will be able to bring ger back to normal and waiting to see how the moron get punishment..
thank you for another beautiful story..
you rocked it as always

thanks Jhilly! yes such sick bas***ds do not deserve to be part of a civilized society, they deserve regard that is as vile as their actions! I will try my best to give Aarti the justice she deserves and her happy ending. I am so sorry that it affected you so badly, even I hated writing that scene 
Tessaloni thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jodhu

Ufff this Prashant son of a wh*** really...whenever i feel he cant stoop any lower i m proved wrng.Anyways awsm update Tess as alwz.Hmm Yash s heart went for poor Aarti at d very first instant.Wow aarti didnt repulse at his presence.This is wat u call d soul mates effect i suppose.anyways continue soon darling

thanks Jodhu dear πŸ˜Š. yes the Prashant is the lowest of the lowest scum! I will see how I exploit the soulmate angle πŸ˜†