AarYa SS: For Her Only - Part 2, pg 4, Part 3 (final part), pg 7

Tessaloni thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Folla thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks for the PM amazing but poor aarti i hate prashant so excited to see what well happen btw aarya 
Sharlene1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This was so good I hate that Prashant 😡 he is a dog no wait a dog is too good to described him it is an insult to all dogs 😆 On a serious note Prashant should be punished and lose his license, his family should be embarrassed for having a monster for a son. A girl reject you they rape her, throw acid on you. I thank god we don't have that here in my home island (Trinidad just the crazy man kills his wife them himself kind of things) Tessa you do come up with interesting topics for your ff/ss ⭐️ 👏
ksen thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
very nice 
poor aarthi felt bad for her
hate this prashant
so yash is going to help her overcome this misery
waiting for the next part
thanks for the pm
roserosey thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
My detailed comments will be on due as m travelling
It's was awesome and also its a sensitive issue I hope yash helps aarti and get her justice

Tessa 👏
jhillyarya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Billons of hatred to those jerk like Prashant.
They are nothing but just animal. i think Animal also not like them, Disgusting..
but its curse of our society, that still girls don't have safety and have to suffer for no reason..
I can understand the thing you said me earlier, it is going to be heavy one but i am ready to face it though it take time for me to approach to, because its very sensitive. i didn't think that i could comment just now, i had to compose myself before commenting.
i am eager to see now how Yash is going to be the support of Aarti and how he will be able to bring ger back to normal and waiting to see how the moron get punishment..
thank you for another beautiful story..
you rocked it as always
RTDeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Ufff this Prashant son of a wh*** really...whenever i feel he cant stoop any lower i m proved wrng.Anyways awsm update Tess as alwz.Hmm Yash s heart went for poor Aarti at d very first instant.Wow aarti didnt repulse at his presence.This is wat u call d soul mates effect i suppose.anyways continue soon darling
caller123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
It's very sensitive concept Tessa!
Good start dear.
Hate Prashanth to the core and please give him a very good punishment. How dare he?
annirogc thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
intresting start..that prasanth raped aarti because she rejected him..he need a big punishment..yash accidently met her and her baby lost.. waiting for next
lassekool thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Tessa your creativity continues to amaze me. The storyline is fresh. So sad for Aarti. I am looking forward to you penning down another super story. Plse update soon.