Users

Frequent Posters

-Neeva1906- thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: prachi_vrushan

AP mata ne use roka tha na...
n this mmwasis didn't hve brains so itna logical kaise punch skte hain hum log

But after much difficulty SwaSan convinced her yesterday and she said after the ceremony they will ask Kavita to leave on her own else will call the police.πŸ˜•
LoveSonu2408 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: NitaReid

Come on jail drama will go for one day, saving swara plus balckmail one day, functions the next few days and kavitha ultimate plan on the wedding day. i read somewhere she kidnaps Swara , so she might do it in the last minute . History repeating itself what will sanskar doπŸ˜†

nw 4m whr u get kidnap news?why shock aftr shock!
BlurredLines thumbnail

Originally posted by: sarra0

When only innocent  people get arrested...guliry getvoff scott free...when evil is not punished only innocence  or goodness...getting married while already married kya cheez hai in the  long list of injustices.   .

I never watched the epi...just going  by wat i remember  reading in LU...but yeah it ws ragani and laksh divorce papers at lawyers and not swasans...

@bold-  Agreed . πŸ˜†
BlurredLines thumbnail

Originally posted by: OtakuGirl-Debo

oh don't worry this 1 day will continue for more then 1 week...πŸ˜†..like the sindoor marriage night...which ran for more then a week...🀣

i think this time, it will be two week. See sindhoor day just had only night time, but now we have a whole 24 hours . πŸ€£
sam. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
@Nita - When I watch the other segs I realise our serial is not as bad as the other ones so can watch the show with a positive frame of mind πŸ˜† BTW the strangling scene seg has been posted watch !
sarra0 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sam.

Congrats on the new AT ! Got to watch two good segs after a long time hopefully the epi today will also be bearable !BTW new bhooth entering SSK I hope we don't get one of their special ME's to promote this track πŸ€’

As much as they show swasan generally in  ME i couldn't  at this stage take another  special mix of the  2shows πŸ€’🀒 
prachi_vrushan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
if history is repeating
then we will get to see d famous sr bridge

yeee...

BlurredLines thumbnail

Originally posted by: LoveSonu2408

nw 4m whr u get kidnap news?why shock aftr shock!

in the forum only ,and some comments stated she is already jailed why kidnap too. And they assumed maybe it is for the wedding day. Just speculations and guesses dear. So relax πŸ˜Š
BlurredLines thumbnail

@Nita - When I watch the other segs I realise our serial is not as bad as the other ones so can watch the show with a positive frame of mind πŸ˜† BTW the strangling scene seg has been posted watch !

Really runs to watch and yes i agree seeing the other show our seems bearableπŸ˜†
-Neeva1906- thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

You are right.SR is much better than serials likeSSK,SNS and DABH.πŸ˜†