Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: OtakuGirl-Debo

guys how is the title?πŸ˜‰

GM  activiated πŸ˜‰ so its perfect  
Edited by sarra0 - 8 years ago
LoveSonu2408 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
R u guys thnk ds drama end asap!i mean thy hv 1day 2 sv swara bt 4 wedding 7days.within 1day if sanky xpose kavita thn we get peaceful mehendi,haldi thn swasan shaadi,bt if nt thn?
I thnk sanska will agree 4 marriage with a bk up plan.i really hope so.
pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: OtakuGirl-Debo

guys how is the title?πŸ˜‰

Lovely title πŸ˜Š
BlurredLines thumbnail

Originally posted by: sarra0

The state and owner of the properties r also currently in  flux...kavita hasn't  chosen the best time or best person to try and blackmail...πŸ˜†πŸ˜† her timing kitne kharaab hai...always has been

But Sara even if the property is in ragini name, she is back to behena mode right, so properties sacrifice from behna and Sanskar whole life will be made into an sacrifice becuase he has to marry the psycho . See how awesome this track isπŸ˜†
BlurredLines thumbnail

Originally posted by: LoveSonu2408

R u guys thnk ds drama end asap!i mean thy hv 1day 2 sv swara bt 4 wedding 7days.within 1day if sanky xpose kavita thn we get peaceful mehendi,haldi thn swasan shaadi,bt if nt thn?

Come on jail drama will go for one day, saving swara plus balckmail one day, functions the next few days and kavitha ultimate plan on the wedding day. i read somewhere she kidnaps Swara , so she might do it in the last minute . History repeating itself what will sanskar doπŸ˜†
sarra0 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: NitaReid

@bold- πŸ˜‘🀒

Now i get it , it was lakshyaji divorce papers , so swasan state of marriage is still unknown. When they were in fake marriage everyone acknowledged them as husband and wife, now when they are really married everyone ask them to get married againπŸ˜†

When only innocent  people get arrested...guliry getvoff scott free...when evil is not punished only innocence  or goodness...getting married while already married kya cheez hai in the  long list of injustices.   .

I never watched the epi...just going  by wat i remember  reading in LU...but yeah it ws ragani and laksh divorce papers at lawyers and not swasans...
OtakuGirl-Debo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: LoveSonu2408

oh don't worry this 1 day will continue for more then 1 week...πŸ˜†..like the sindoor marriage night...which ran for more then a week...🀣
sam. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: LaZyLaDy

seriously that bhoot 🀣

🀣Why was mataji walking on the balcony grill like that with a candle that too ,funniest thing ever πŸ€£