TWINJ SS: VALENTINE'S WEEK (Part 3 updated on pg 4)

moonlight3094 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Hello guys ...This my first and new SS on TwiNj based on valentine's week...I had a little bit knowledge about valentine's week and have tried a STUPID SILLY STORY. I am not a good writer, so bear with me πŸ˜†

Here it Goes...😊

Twinj SS: Valentine's Week

CHARACTER SKETCH:

Kunj - A handsome, Hot, fun-loving, caring, a bit arrogant for his age and loves his family members a lot.

Twinkle - Also a fun-loving cute girl who loves her family very much, little nerdy types.

Yuvraj - Kunj's childhood friend. Kunj and Yuvi share a great bond.

Chinki - Twinkle's best friend and is like a sister to twinkle in every aspect.

Leela - Twinkle's Mom

PART 1: New Beginning

Twinkle and Kunj both live in Amritsar with their respective family...Twinkle and Kunj studied together in school, where they first met each other. 

It was the first day for Twinkle to begin her 9th grade. Her teacher announced all the new students, who got admission for the current year.  Kunj is one among them and he looked promising with his talent of showcasing and understanding things of both Academics and Sports.

The class began and everyone was keen in listening to the class. During break time students spoke with their new friends. Few girls even tried to flirt with kunj but he didn't mind. Later Kunj and Twinkle introduced each other and had their first conversation.

As days and years passed, TwiNj became Good friends. They used to share all the fun moments. They are now in high school.

Kunj slowly started falling for Twinkle but realized it very late. He did not want to confess, since they are in high school and he didn't wish to spoil twinkle's studies by distracting her with all these. Also he was scared that she might take him wrong for considering her friendship as love. Every girl in school has an eye on Kunj but he has his eye only for Twinkle. Never leaves a chance to pull her leg!

Two years passed, they completed their high school and joined in the same university along with their few friends. Kunj decided to confess his feelings to Twinkle after thinking a lot and he couldn't leave his love go incomplete. They are now in 2nd sem and valentine's week approached, he planned to confess his love to Twinkle . He made a master plan to make her fall for him, make her realize that he loves her. He is making such plan since he cannot confess her directly and wanted to have all fun of this week.

KUNJ'S friend Yuvraj helped him with his master plan...

To be continued...

P.S.List of days coming under valentine's week...

7 Feb Rose Day

8 Feb Propose Day

9 Feb Chocolate Day

10 Feb Teddy Day

11 Feb Promise Day

12 Feb Kiss Day

13 Feb Hug Day

14 Feb VALENTINE'S DAY

15 Feb Slap Day

16 Feb Kick Day

17 Feb Perfume Day

18 Feb Flirting Day

19 Feb Confession Day

20 Feb Missing Day

So how is it guys? Should i continue guys? Will be continued based on the reviews. For  PMs, Pls comment or scrap me. Thank You for Reading! πŸ˜Š

One Help, Can anyone tell how to insert link and pictures?? 

INDEX

PART 1 : New Beginning  - Pg 1 https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/131225985

PART 2: Rose Day - Pg 2 https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4568588?pn=2

PART 3 : PROPOSE DAY - PG 4 https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/131532689

Edited by moonlight3094 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

3dancelover thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Interesting story
Aww Kunj and Twinkle are back to their educational days
And lol i did not know all those days existed...i just know feb 14πŸ˜†
moonlight3094 thumbnail

Originally posted by: 3dancelover

Interesting story

Aww Kunj and Twinkle are back to their educational days
And lol i did not know all those days existed...i just know feb 14πŸ˜†

Thank yu and It does exists! πŸ˜‰
Sherni_Jerry thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
sounds interesting and the line up seems awesome.
thanks a lot
hailly thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Interesting start do continue soon.plz.
.Ragini. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Sounds very interesting
Do continue soon
Liked the first part
And i was only aware of the days upto 14th feb
Had no clue about the rest so thank u for the info 
priyanvs thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
interesting 
kunj cares for twink is good 
what he will do ?
continue soon dear 
--Nazakaat-- thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
wow...amazing plotπŸ‘πŸ‘
once again...a wonderful teenage story...😳😳
kunj loves her,...ohh thats sooo good😳😳
want to know about twinkles viewπŸ˜›
uv's positive...i loved it...
so kuyu is planning...niceeeπŸ‘πŸΌ
update sooonπŸ˜ƒ
khushi_shankar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Really nice! Would love to read more!
moonlight3094 thumbnail

PART-2  : ROSE DAY

Its 7 feb - ROSE DAY

The college was full of crowd. Here and there competitions for the rose day was being hosted. Celebrations were full on swing. But all girls were waiting eagerly for our Hottie Kunj with a Red rose in their hand. Boys were so jealous that girls are waiting for Kunj and they are not even ready to get roses from them. 

Twinkle and Chinki were standing at the venue and enjoying the celebrations. Twinkle was feeling delightful as she is enjoying this day for the first time excitedly in college. She never turned her attention apart from her books.she was sucha bookworm during school days. She never knew these funs could make her live moments. But she was feeling little weird since she had never been outta her books and was thinking who would prefer giving looks at her.

Chinki: Twinkle, tume pata ki aaj Rose day mei kya hota hai?

Twinkle: Nahi chinki. It's just an another day for me. Nothing ever makes this day special. So why would I care to know, what happens in this day! (She showed her uninterest through the words but inside she was feeling like she's in some different world)

Chinki(Hitting twinkle on head playfully) : twinkle yaar, you seriously need to come outta ur books and enjoy the world. You know what, on this day girls get excited when a guy gives her a Red rose and this is the beginning of the Valentine's week. All boys give a red rose to their Gf. Couple start by giving Red roses to eachother expressing their togetherness in this journey called Love. You will only know when u get a red rose and that would make you feel outta this world. Awww! I wish my rajkumar comes soon to take with him and dekhna agla saal mein kisiki saath apni hi Velentine's week celebrate karungi! ( she said dreamingly)

Twinkle: Offo! Chink! Tu bhi na. it's all just a fantasy that ppl are into! Tu inn sabme pado mat!

Chinki: Whatever twinkle. U will only understand, when someone secretly crushes on you and I am sure koi toh hogi! ( she hit her shoulder playfully. For which, twinkle turned away smiling with a whatever expression)

Their wait was over, when kunj entered the campus. Twinkle unknowingly expected Kunj would come to her. He came with a bunch of colored Roses and only one was Red. Also all had butterflies flying inside their stomach, not knowing who's that lucky girl to get a Red Rose from kunj. 

As kunj was always a Hyper, cheer leader with a flirtatious grin, he playfully gave away the roses in his hand to the girls. He gave PINK, WHITE, and YELLOW ROSES to all the girls.

His turn came to Twinkle and Chinki.

Kunj: Chal chinki darlo, yeh lelo rose. Happy rose day babe.. (He gave a yellow rose to Chinki and wished her symbolizing their friendship, while watching Twinkle from the side).

Chinki(Happily): Thank u soo much kunj and wish u the same ( she hugged him).

Kunj: I know you were dying to receive a Rose from me. That's why maine tume bhi diye!

Chinki: Kunjj!! (she hit him shoulder and he smiled turning towards Twinkle)

All the girls were already so jealous that chinki though being his friend got a hug but they couldn't even get a proper attention from him. Yuvraj was watching all these, sitting nearby a desk.

He then came near Twinkle and saw his amazing beauty in a Pink dress. He moved closer and closer. His Heart was racing like it's gonna jump out any moment. He stared into her eye making twinkle turn her gaze, since she is not used to be this close with kunj before and was feeling excited for the moment to happen in some secs.He then accosted with a smile.

Kunj: Hey Twinkle, here you go. Ab tumhari bhaari. Happy Rose Day πŸ˜‰

He gave her a Beautiful Red Rose and wished her just as he did with all others. All girls were looking at them with a wide eyes like they've just witnessed a ghost! 

As Twinkle too wished him the same with a smile, he then saw yuvi showing a Thumps up! Yes, they had planned on passing a red rose like kunj was playfully entertaining all girls and when twinkle's turn comes, he purposely gave a red rose. 

Then, Kunj showed a delighted expression to yuvi, which didn't go unnoticed by Chinki. She probably was suspecting him. Kunj seeing chinki notice all these turned away and went to next girl. Chinki was surprised by his acts. She knows he flirts with girls but never been like a loverboy, which he was a while ago. Though he didn't express but his eyes loving twinkle showed it all. 

After seeing all the  girl's expression surrounding twinkle, she got to know what this red rose means. But she ignored and enjoyed atleast she got to celebrate her first rose day at clg.

That day passed with boring classes. Kunj and Yuvi had their plan succeed. chinki tried figuring what's going on between yuvi and kunj but couldn't.

At night, lots of things were disturbing Twinkle from chinki's talk to Kunj's rose.

Twinkle: Is that for real ? Do boys give red rose to their ... no no Twinkle yeh tum kya soch rahi ho...bas..

She was keeping the Rose safely inside a diary and smiled unknowingly thinking abt Kunj. She wiped of the thoughts!

Twinkle(ST): is Kunj in love with me?? NOO ..he can't be ..we are best friends how can he.. Baswoh tumhara kas dost aur tum yeh sab uske saaath soch rahi ho. Woh tume achi dost ki tarah maantha hai aur tum.. Bas! Now go to sleep.

She looked at her mobile when it beeped, which was nothing but a good night text from kunj. She replied him a good night and decided not to think about the morning incident. With this, she slept with today's thoughts and a smile crept on her face. Their kunj was in swimmimg in dreamland receiving a reply text from twinkle and slept with plans for tmr!

So, How was it guys? boring u all too much? πŸ˜† Thank yu for ur responses! πŸ˜Š

Edited by moonlight3094 - 8 years ago