Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 8 years ago
loved this.Paridhi returned.I'm waiting eagerly 4 her 2 return.But unfortunately she isnt returning on d show.still i hope 4 her come back.Paridhi joining gopi 2 expose fake koki.now ahem n jigar also know it.paridhi blackmailing premlatha.such mischievous things can be done only by paridhi.plz show some humour scenes where paridhi tames sona like kokila tamed rashi
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
they all trapped premlatha,madhu n gaura.loved meera vidya finding out d truth which i want to see on d show.Now they know where Kokila is.Hope she reaches back safely.But why is meera  saying kokila instead of Dadi?
You are writing one more FF.Rt? Edited by jasminerahul - 8 years ago
Xarina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
While they are tied up Gaura sees kaurenesh's spirit.  He scolds her for what she is doing and blames her for his demise.  His spirit terrifies her and she loses the ability to speak.  Kaurenesh tortures her from within but she cannot tell anyone her pain.
Premlata should fall in a ravine and die trying to escape from everyone.

Madhu sees that her game is up and blames Gaura and Premlata for masterminding everything.  She calls on Gopi for sympathy saying that she is her mother.  Gopi is still traumatised by the electric shock treatment she was given and doesn't acknowledge her.  Out of the shadows Gopi's father appears.  He glares at Madhu, kisses Gopi's forehead and then moves towards Madhu.  He wipes away the sindoor from her forehead, breaks her bangles and disappears back into the shadows.  Madhu is distraught.  She cries out to Gopi, Ahem and Kokila to forgive her.  Gopi stares ahead, looking straight past Madhu with unseeing eyes.  "Why is that widow crying?"  She asks, then collapses in Ahem's arms.  The family take her home leaving Madhu, pleading, crying and alone.

That's my input. 
Sd1978 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Xarina

While they are tied up Gaura sees kaurenesh's spirit.  He scolds her for what she is doing and blames her for his demise.  His spirit terrifies her and she loses the ability to speak.  Kaurenesh tortures her from within but she cannot tell anyone her pain.

Premlata should fall in a ravine and die trying to escape from everyone.

Madhu sees that her game is up and blames Gaura and Premlata for masterminding everything.  She calls on Gopi for sympathy saying that she is her mother.  Gopi is still traumatised by the electric shock treatment she was given and doesn't acknowledge her.  Out of the shadows Gopi's father appears.  He glares at Madhu, kisses Gopi's forehead and then moves towards Madhu.  He wipes away the sindoor from her forehead, breaks her bangles and disappears back into the shadows.  Madhu is distraught.  She cries out to Gopi, Ahem and Kokila to forgive her.  Gopi stares ahead, looking straight past Madhu with unseeing eyes.  "Why is that widow crying?"  She asks, then collapses in Ahem's arms.  The family take her home leaving Madhu, pleading, crying and alone.

That's my input. 

very nice!! u guys can write!! Why dont u write some scripts and bombard the SNS emails...
kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Snsaddict

very nice!! u guys can write!! Why dont u write some scripts and bombard the SNS emails...

I need more inputs & responses like this.
Xarina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Snsaddict

Thank you. I did used to write the odd os on here but when the interest and readership dwindled I gave up writing on here. I invented the spoof to lighten up the mood when there were bad episodes but stopped that too.
Sd1978 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
U shld continue! Id rather read ur ffs than watch the show hahahha!
kavitha_r thumbnail

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

loved this.Paridhi returned.I'm waiting eagerly 4 her 2 return.But unfortunately she isnt returning on d show.still i hope 4 her come back.Paridhi joining gopi 2 expose fake koki.now ahem n jigar also know it.paridhi blackmailing premlatha.such mischievous things can be done only by paridhi.plz show some humour scenes where paridhi tames sona like kokila tamed rashi

They can at least find a replacement for Paridhi or Rashi who will be there to tackle Sona.
kavitha_r thumbnail

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

they all trapped premlatha,madhu n gaura.loved meera vidya finding out d truth which i want to see on d show.Now they know where Kokila is.Hope she reaches back safely.But why is meera  saying kokila instead of Dadi?
You are writing one more FF.Rt?

Sorry for the typo. I changed it to dadi.
kavitha_r thumbnail
Part 3
Madhu apologizes & pleads to Gopi, Ahem & Kokila. Earlier, Gopi was kidnapped by these ladies but she had somehow managed to escape. They showed Kokila's glimpse & had put her in another place where there were electric wires. She had escaped in the way like how she escaped when she was kidnapped 18 years ago by the thugs who tied her up. At that time, she had saved Kanhaji's idol. Gopi felt weak after that incident but with her family's help, she saved Kokila. Gaura got a glimpse of Karunesh's spirit which blamed her for his death. On the other hand, Jayantilal's spirit came before Madhu & rubbed her Sindoor & broke her bangles. He kissed & blessed Gopi before leaving. Gopi felt dizzy & she collapsed in Ahem's arms. Madhu kept pleading to Gopi.
Madhu: I'm you mother. Please forgive me.
But Gopi is still in that trauma & was not in a condition to speak.
Kokila: It is all because of you. I cannot believe that you are her mother.
Madhu kept crying before Ahem & Kokila.
Ahem: Are you not seeing her condition?
Kokila: Let's go now. Gopi needs some rest. We have to show her to the doctor.
They leave Madhu & go home.
Madhu starts blaming Gaura & Premlatha. The three start fighting among each other.
Kokila drives the car. Ahem takes the backseat, making Gopi lie down. He tries to make her gain her conscious.
At MM
Ahem calls the doctor. He checks Gopi & gives her injections.
The family enquire about Gopi to which the doctor says she is fine but is in a mental shock. He gave the prescription to Ahem who gets those medicines for her.