Current Track Prologue FF

kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
We are aware of what is happening in this current track. How fake Kokila is making the Modi family dance to her tunes. I will be writing on that.

Part 1

At MM
All are worried about Gopi's current condition & are under the impression that Gopi is completely stressed. Gopi on the other hand is thinking about what is to be done to get rid of fake Kokila aka Premlatha. Meanwhile Paridhi enters MM. All are surprised and happy to see her. She sees Sona.

Paridhi: Who is this girl?
Madhu: She is Sona who has married your Sahir.
Premlatha: She is Sona. Don't call her this lady.
Paridhi: I won't accept her. I will see that she is out of Sahir's life.
Sahir: Mom, I love her a lot.
Paridhi: Just because I was outside, don't think I don't know anything. She has kidnapped Samar.
Sona: Ae you to married Jigar out of deceit. I know everything. Madhu told everything to me.
Paridhi: My intentions has always been right. Can you do my work?
Sona: Yes, you give me the task.
Paridhi gives her the time-table. She also asks her to give medicines to baa from time to time. She finds the mark behind Premlatha's back and finds something fishy. She then makes a plan. She calls up her dad and discuss about her plan. Jai agrees to it. After the conversation, she starts crying. The entire family is worried about her.
Hetal and Jigar: Why are you crying?
Paridhi: My dad has fallen ill again. I need to go.
Jigar: I will accompany you for few days.
Paridhi: But even your family needs you.
She then hugs Premlatha and falls on her feet to apologize her for what she said to Sona. In the process, she finds heels. She then decides to meet Gopi. She then writes a letter to Gopi and tells Meethi to keep it in her room. She does as instructed by Paridhi. Gopi reads that letter in which she had mentioned about Kokila. She calls Meethi and asks Paridhi to come to her room. In comes Paridhi.
Paridhi: I know everything that you are perfectly alright. I saw the mark behind Koki's back and that lady is wearing heels. I know that she is not real Koki Aunty.
Gopi tells her more details she saw.
Paridhi: We will reveal this to everybody.
Gopi: No Paridhi, maaji's life is in danger. If I open my mouth, she will kill her.
Paridhi: You are not alone. I will expose that Premlatha.
Gopi: How will you do that?
Paridhi: Woh sab mujh par chhod do. (Leave that to me.)
Ahem comes in the room and hears the conversation. He regrets for shouting at her and recollects about Premlatha but decides to have a word with her. Gopi looks at him angrily. Ahem then sprinkles water on her face.
Ahem: I have heard what you and Paridhi are talking about. If you are not comfortable to tell me here, we will go to the place where you have confided in me about your feelings when you were studying.
He then takes Gopi. Premlata stops them and drags Gopi to her room and starts blackmailing her. Paridhi stands behind the door and records that video. Gopi then comes out of the room and goes with Ahem. Paridhi sends her the text message and tells her to tell the truth to Ahem. She will take care of fake Kokila. Premlatha overhears the conversation & ties to slap Paridhi but is unable to do that.
At the Park.
Ahem: This is the place where you have confided in me. We have spent more time here. So please tell me why you are doing this? When I left the house, you have persuaded me to return. If I have got back my confidence, it is because of you. I only trust you. Your silence is killing me. Please for Kanhaji's sake tell me what is happening. I want to hear it from your mouth.
Gopi: I will tell you one one condition
Ahem: Whatever is your condition, I accept it.
Gopi: Are you prepared to hear it?
Ahem nods his head. Gopi tells him whatever she observed & how Premlatha has been torturing her.
Premlatha: So you too know my identity now. I will not leave Kokila & Gopi now.
Paridhi records it.
She then threatens her that if she does any harm to Kokila, She will go to the cops & complain about her. She then takes out her mask & slaps her. Jigar enters the room & is shocked looking at fake Kokila's real face. Meanwhile Ahem too gets to know the truth from Gopi.
Ahem: You could have at least sent me a text message when you were outside. I would have helped you.
Gopi: I'm sorry Ahemji.
Ahem: What has happened has happened. Now we will continue this drama in front of Premlatha till we find mom.
They come back to MM.
Jigar: Ahem bhai. I am glad you have come. That lady is not..
Ahem: My mom. Gopi told me everything.
Gopi: For her safety, we have to keep quiet.

Edited by katrinasalman - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kavitha_r thumbnail
I need your response.  Only clicking on like button is not enough. 
Sd1978 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Much better than wat we r seeing...she has to stop trying to be Atlas!

How abt pulling in meera vidya n urmila..need spies on the other side as well..will gopi continue acting mad?Edited by Snsaddict - 8 years ago
kavitha_r thumbnail
That will be in the next part but want response from you people.
Xarina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Better than what's actually happening but can you do me a favour?  Make sure that Madhu gets what's coming to her.  Out of the three Macbeth witches she is the most despicable.  After seeing the clip on you tube ...  I mean how low can she go?  To see her own daughter in pain ...  I want a just punishment for her.  Throwing her out or sending her to jail is not enough.
Sd1978 thumbnail
while they sleep..tie them up, coat them with honey and throw them to the bees..or throw blood on them and leave them in the jungle? Leave them in a cave in one of those hidden caves u find near the sea..their hands and feet tied, as the tide rises and fills the cave, let them feel their lives ebbing away...let them die together since they r such good friends...Edited by Snsaddict - 8 years ago
kavitha_r thumbnail

Originally posted by: Xarina

Better than what's actually happening but can you do me a favour?  Make sure that Madhu gets what's coming to her.  Out of the three Macbeth witches she is the most despicable.  After seeing the clip on you tube ...  I mean how low can she go?  To see her own daughter in pain ...  I want a just punishment for her.  Throwing her out or sending her to jail is not enough.

According to you what punishment is suitable for them? Also i want the link of that clip you saw.  
Edited by sharoon3210 - 8 years ago
kavitha_r thumbnail
Part 2

Paridhi & the family tell Gopi to continue with the drama in front of Premlatha. As per the plan, Paridhi leaves to her dad's place. Gopi would be nice to all but changes when Premlatha comes.

At Suryavanshi house
Meera, Vidya & Urmila senses that Gopi is in trouble. They call Gopi but she is unable to pick the phone as Premlatha is around. They call Ahem but he says their mom is fine. They decide to go to MM to find out. Premlatha continues to use foul words to Gopi & blackmail her. Meera & Vidya while going to her room overhears Premlatha telling "tumhari maaji."

Vidya: What are you telling mom?
Premlatha: Why did you come here. Go back to your sasural.
Meera: Even this is my house & I won't tolerate anyone troubling our mom.
Premlatha comes to slap Meera but she stops her hand.
Meera: Mom was right in saying that you are not our dadi. I should have understood that when you pulled my hair. My granny never pulled my hair.
She again tries to hit her but Meera pushes her this time. Premlatha screams. All come to there.
Ahem: You have come back to your old self.
Meera: But not for you people it is only for bad people. This lady is not your mom & not my granny.
Vidya then helps her to get up. Meera takes out her mask.
Jigar: I saw the same face in my room when Paridhi pulled it.
Gopi comes out & shows the mark.
Premlatha tries to slap her but Gopi holds her hand.
Meera: Now I understand that Gaura has sent you here.
Urmila: Where is my  viavaanji?
Premlatha shows that video to misguide all. Gopi slaps her for misguiding Urmila. All of them tie her up on the chair like how they did to Kokila.
Ahem, Jigar Tolu, Molu & Kinjal go to Gaura's place Kinjal goes to Guara.
Kinjal: Where is my mom?
Gaura: I don't know.
Kinjal: I know you are involved with Premlatha.
Gaura comes to hit her but Kinjal holds her hand & twists it. She shouts for help. Dharam, Shravan & Durga come. At the same time Ahem, Jigar, Tolu & Molu come.
Dharam: What is happening here?
Ahem: Ask your mom. The lady who is staying in our house as my mom is not Kokila Modi. She is Premlatha.

At Modi Bhavan
Gopi, Meera, Vidya & Urmila torture Premlatha. Madhu tries to stop them but Urmila pushes her. Gopi is shocked to see her mother involving in this conspiracy. She starts disowning Madhu. Rashi Jr. & Urmila tie up Madhu. Both Premlatha & Madhu are dragged to Suryavanshi house. Gaura gets shocked to see them. Shravan & Dharam are shocked to see these 2 ladies.
Meera then sets the fire around these ladies & says, "Unless you tell us where my real granny is, you will be inside this circle. Gaura chokes & calls Dharam who roundly refuses.
Madhu shouts Gopi.
Gopi: Sorry mom, but unless you tell me where is my maaji, I'm helpless. I convinced my maaji to keep you but this is the output you gave me. You have disappointed me. You know what Radha had done to us. I did not have any other option but to kill her though as a sister I feel bad for her. As our mom, you can feel bad for her but how can you do this to us?
Urmila: You have been pointing out fingers at mine & Rashi Sr. relationship but I never did this to my daughter. I didn't go to the extent of kidnapping Kokila no matter how much I had hated her at that time.
Gaura chokes & blurts out that she is in your house tank. Ahem,  Gopi, Vidya & others go to MM tank to save Kokila while Meera, Urmila & Kinjal enjoy seeing them shouting for help. They are about to faint. Shravan sees this.
Shravan: Now you people came to know where Kokila is. Please stop the fire now.
Urmila & Kinjal agree & stop the fire.
Meera: But I won't untie them till dadi comes here & sees them.
Rest of them untie Kokila & take her out of the tank. All of them come to Gaura's place. The ladies take these 3 women to the jungle & tie them to the trees.

Edited by sharoon3210 - 8 years ago
Sd1978 thumbnail
They light a fire ard the tree, sending all 3 into a frenzy?
kavitha_r thumbnail

Originally posted by: Snsaddict

They light a fire ard the tree, sending all 3 into a frenzy?

They will light the fire to extract the truth from Gaura. After they get the truth, they will put off the fire. But the trio will still be tied up. After they come with Kokila, the Modis will take them to the jungle & tie them to the trees along with the chairs.