Posted: 8 years ago
I watched Comedy Nights Bachao for KRK, lol. They had 3 more guests, but the whole focus was on KRK. I haven't seen the show in the past but I found the concept to be decent but no one is good enough to execute it. All the actors they have taken are horrible. 
Anyways, KRK made it pretty clear that he will be back answering and he very much did it. They had their fun and so did KRK. When it came to Bharti, KRK pretty much owned her properly. He even gave her 2Rs. which was pretty damn funny.

Sana Khan and Adaa Khan looked damn good. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Too_Much thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Agree with you... I dont know what they were upto.. its more like a Roast.. but this was something trash.. it was like you come poke me, i will poke you .. then you sit, blah blah...

ChotaBheem thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

han per Bharti ne jam kar bazzati ki KRK ki 

Originally posted by: ChotaBheem

han per Bharti ne jam kar bazzati ki KRK ki 

those were scripted, what krk said was spontaneous. Bharti failed to come up with a decent comeback. She even ignored him couple of times. If you are hosting such a show you need to have that quick sense of humour which bharti clearly lacked. Hence owned. 

jibber-jabber thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Bharti can only cling to males in the name of comedy.
Too_Much thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
being sarcastic or throwing one lines is something good.. but you need to know how to use it.. and what to say.. you need to be witty and sharp.. not loud and lame
ChotaBheem thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Ye log gaye the Jhalak dikhlaja main show promote karne ke liye .wo jo FIR wali ladki ko jo punch line mari uski looks ki wajah se,hate that.Suna tha ki usne mana ki thi per phir phi uski majaq banaye
aur apni show main to karte hi hain 

Originally posted by: ChotaBheem

Ye log gaye the Jhalak dikhlaja main show promote karne ke liye .wo jo FIR wali ladki ko jo punch line mari uski looks ki wajah se,hate that.Suna tha ki usne mana ki thi per phir phi uski majaq banaye
aur apni show main to karte hi hain 

sadly these people can't come up with much. Making jokes on looks is pretty easy. Anybody can do it. You know those guys standing on corner tea stalls with nothing better to do and passing judgements on the passersby to amuse themselves. 

Look at someone and compare him with a coolie in train station and insert background laughter. Look at someone and compare him with a bricklayer and insert background laughter. This isn't comedy. Its lazy writing. Creativity is at lowest in these shows. They only survive because they lack competition and come during prime time.