Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Beautiful post shruthi di
Well expressed
Loved it
VirusForever thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
As Usual Great Post Shruthi...all I can say the creative liberties are being lost in the race of TRP and Now every Channel,Production House is running for trp's and making sure themselves to be in the good position at the cost of good production values content and mostly the important thing message...They are bringing unwanted,unrealistic twists to keep audience to glued to their shows and audience are falling prey to this shows in the name of entertainment...Still Siya ke ram is watchable IMO and im quite happy abt the Story development and leads characterization...
daydreamers thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
After the diya Milan ceremony, the way siya gets up after ram 
She gets up only after ram stands up... πŸ˜³

The whole scene and the significance of the ritual gave me goosebumps β˜ΊοΈ

Pls aj kal ke couples kindly take up some values and reduce the divorce rate ppl...🀒

It saddens me when I hear such news from my surroundings... 

I guess understanding the rituals here is making me more cautious and sensible when it will be tym for me to marry... I wish my sanity remains intact amidst all the negativity of the world... 

To follow some rituals or methods doesnt make you backward... It is just an epitome of love.. A way to show respect which should be both ways... 
daydreamers thumbnail

Originally posted by: Suganya.S

Exactly

Any shows of that production house , I m gonna be like bhaag sukku bhaag πŸ˜†
Historicals must be taken with the caution that it must not demoralise the legends in any historic show with their creative Liberty Which these shows conveniently forget 😑

@bold πŸ€£ me bhi me bhi... 
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
@DD main part is understanding the rituals, its significance. For my marriage and all the priests chants mantra, he asks us to do certain things sit, standup and you keep on doing it without even understanding what you are doing πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. 
If not my curiosity and the need to research on this things I would have never understood what they really meant.
I really feel during marriage times the elders and the priests should take time out and explain to the couple what the ritual stands for, its significance and symbolism so that they understand the meaning of marriage beyond all the colorful trappings  of sarees , jewelleries and photographs
Edited by shruthiravi - 8 years ago
daydreamers thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruthiravi

@DD main part is understanding the rituals, its significance. For my marriage and all the priests chants mantra, he asks us to do certain things sit, standup and you keep on doing it without even understanding what you are doing πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. 

If not my curiosity and the need to research on this things I would have never understood what they really meant.
I really feel during marriage times the elders and the priests should take time out and explain to the couple what the ritual stands for, its significance and symbolism so that they understand the meaning of marriage beyond all the colorful trappings  of sarees , jewelleries and photographs

Exactly... 

I have seen wedding rituals... Stand here sit there turn around face here face there now bend down stand still and what not... πŸ˜†

I told my mumma do whatever you want to am not gonna wait this long for rituals on my wedding.. Its damn boring. Ahe said everything has a meaning... 

I retorted if that is so y even after these meanings ppl end up in divorce? I would prefer a court marriage and commit to the person with utmost loyalty than this taam jhaam πŸ˜†
Edited by daydreamers - 8 years ago
vipraja26 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Absolutely beautiful episode and so is this post !
Scenes between Narad and Ram were very beautifully portrayed by the team ( cvs and the actors!)
Was wonderful to watch the predicament of Narad and the amusement of Ram on sensing it !

Coming to the Diya scene , very beautifully portrayed and explained through the sisters .

Rituals need their explanations for a better understanding of the responsibilities of the couple .I am happy this show tries to to a good job of that . 
These days there some invites that have been designed in such a manner that important rituals of the weddings are explained with illustrations . But then, the basic mindset of the couple must be such that they are able to understand the significance of marriage in the real sense and are committed to fulfill that in real sense .
And for this, the most important aspect is to be able to love each other unconditionally after having selected their partners , willingness to respect  each other and the extended family , take up their responsibilities in their new environment and so on .
These days  such commitments seem to be an undue expectation and so the general beauty and depth of the relationship is a rare thing to find !

As discussed many times in many earlier posts , some Parents too play a vital role in parting the right knowledge to their young ones !
Let's hope some of those watching This show do get inspired in the right direction !
Nonie12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome explanation  of diya  bati to husband and wife relationship Shruti didi😊