Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rayaland thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Loved the epilogue priya again pregant n they already have 2 children pihu n khush n ram want one more princesss wow n now ram is too bold in this os thanks for it n one request plss write on os on valetine day plsss
jodude thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesomee ...
Loved it
Njyd while reading
LovingRaYa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
It was an awesome epilogue i read 
Ram became so mad in love with Priya. Always looking for chance to romance with his wife and bow with parents of two kids one more on way.
LovingRaYa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: DiehardRaYafan

Thank you for such encouraging comments. I do get some crazy ideas from time to time...I just wish that I had the time to pen them down. With this one too an idea just came and I penned it as is...that's why there is not much editing involved but I am glad that you enjoyed it as well๐Ÿ˜ณ

most welcome dear
keep writing it dear
it always a pleasure to read the stories u right
Prabina057 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Superrbb update!
Loved it a lot!!
Do write more!
Thank u for pm! :-)
Sakshiashu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It's awesome, hilarious and superb.
Raya to raya hai.
Please do write more stories on raya.

Thanks for pm. Edited by Sakshiashu - 8 years ago
iluvusakshi thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8
kitna sweet likhato aap. I loved it. want more.
pl do write more RaYa stories.
Balamma13 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow one of the sweetest story I have read!!! U r 
Awesome,I can imagine ram priya here!!! 
Thank u for the beautiful story
Edited by Balamma13 - 8 years ago
fan_forever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Wow... wat an OS... superb... mast... lovely..

There were many cute n romantic section which i read twice thrice or may be more...
๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
May I reuest long epilogue part 2 for this story... ๐Ÿ˜‰
Pls write more... more os... more ss... more ff..

Originally posted by: DiehardRaYafan

EPILOGUE 

8 years later

Priya
I tell you fairy tales do come true...it turns out I did marry a real prince (king to be exact) after all! I am not only his queen but also the queen of Kapoor Industries and Kapoor Mansion. Little did I know that when I had agreed to marry Ram ...he was the Ram Kapoor, the sole heir of the Kapoor industries. It's how I am treated every single day by my king is what makes me feel like a queen. Mind you..there are no step mother or step sisters here instead there is a very loving daadi with even more adorable brother and sister in law...I don't know what real royals live like but when you are placed on a pedestal and given so much authority ,respect and love that one can't but feel like the most luckiest person in the world!

" Priya, don't you think that we make beautiful babies together especially if they are baby girls" Ram spoke softly in her ear pulling her into his arms
Pushing him away while hiding a smile," Ram ...not again! We are not having any more kids..aren't two kids more than enough..and what's the guarantee ki next time ladki hi ho" "khush aapko pyaara nahi lagta"
Cornering her in their wardrobe, he proceeded to open the belt of her robe " Pyaara kyun nahin lagta..hum dono neh itne pyaar se jo banaya hai... Par yaar, Pihu ki tarah pyari si ek betiya aur chahiye" " Is baar main extra mehnat karne ke liye bhi ready hun" kissing her on the chest, he spoke seductively
Turning Crimson yet retorting boldly Priya " Ram...aap Bahut Besharam hote ja rahe hain...I can't handle another kid...waise aap bhi kisi bacche se kum nahi hain" 
Holding her waist he looks into her eyes, " I know that I can be handful at times" kissing her on her forehead " Priya...I promise I will be more helpful with the kids..please maan jao na...tumhe nahi pata ki meri Choti si Pari ko dekh kar mujhe kitni khushi milti hai" kissing her on her eyelids then approaching for the corner of the lips " besides jab hum buddhe ho jayenge toh humare itne saare bacchon ko dekh kar hi pata chalega ki mein tumse kitna pyaar karta hun" giving him a hard push this time, Priya gave him a flabbergasted look " haww...Ram! You are too much!" " kuch bhi nahi sochte kuch kehne ya karne se pehle...kahin par bhi shuru ho jaate ho" ( remembering the incidents in the kitchen, the study ...poor Bansi kaka had developed a permanent cough trying to warn them of his presence every where he went,hoping not walk into another escaped of theirs)
" Arrey yaar, meri isi boldness ki wajah se hi I got to marry you...socho agar maine yeh shaadi ka idea tumhare dimaag mein na dala hota toh Aaj bhi apni Maa ke yahan apne Prince Charming Ka intezaar kar rahi hoti aur mein yahan devdas ki zindagi beeta raha hota" " aur jab Bhagwan neh humein mila hi diya hai toh phir khulker pyaar kyun na karan!"
Kissing him on his cheek and pulling him with his tie towards their bed, Priya retorted " toh phir aayiye..pyaar ki nishani ki shuruwat Karan!"

Ram confirmed "sacchi...toh tum maan gayi...aise hi"
Priya nodded " Han sacchi...and I think that we make beautiful babies together too..besides I like all the pampering that comes with being pregnant" 

"Really...toh tum aise hi mujhe tang kar rahi thi...do mahine ho gaye tumhein request karte hue" Ram sulked

Ram " mein janta tha ki uss din toh maine kissi tarah apni izzat baccha Li thi par mein jaldi hi tumahari hawas Ka shikar banne wala hun...pata hai kaise table par chadha karake mujhse dance karwaya tha aur mujhe aise noch rahi thi...theek hai mein bhi sumjhta Hun ek handsome ladka dekh kar raha nahi gaya..aur dekho tubse mein khud hi apne aapko tumhare hawale kar deta hun..jitna nochna hai mujhe tum noch lo" exposing his neck and chest Ram egged her on.

Priya shaking her head " Ram...you are seriously too much! 
" Btw ...Aaj mein check up ke liye gayi thi"
Ram immediately " kyun Kya hua...tum theek toh ho na"
" Arre ek minute pehle poori baat toh sunn Li jiye...woh Doctor neh kaha hai ki"
" Kya kaha hai Doctor neh" worried Ram held her both hands in his
" ki woh...that I am six weeks pregnant!"
" you mean to say..." Ram tried to confirm what his ears had heard " oh wow! We are Pregnant again!" Taking her in a tight embrace " hurray! You did it again!" When Priya hit him on his chest, he quickly retorted " I am sorry...I meant that WE DID IT!" " Dekhna iss bar beti hi hogi" 
Smacking her forehead " Ram...please don't start this beta beti thing...we should be happy with either one"
Ram being Ram continued " No...iss bar guarantee hai woh Kya hai na...it's a old wives tale that ..." This time Priya shushed him " Ram aap bhi na ...you shouldn't be talking out loud about how many times we make love and for that matter keeping track of it"
" Arre meri legally wedded wife mera faida uthati hai...kitni bar aur kahan kahan...track toh rakhna banta hai" 
"Aap nahi sudharne wale!" Priya stomped away from him
Ram again thanked his lucky stars while following his queen..." Arre ..Priya suno toh!"

lovelysakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
beautiful OS
loved it and enjoy it fully
thanks for PM