I am single; just good friends with Shraddha: Aditya Roy Kapur

ChotaBheem thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

I am single; just good friends with Shraddha: Aditya Roy Kapur

'So just good friends with Shraddha,' we asked. "Yes. I have been putting it like that for long," said Aditya Roy Kapur.

0  4
Written by Sonup Sahadevan | Mumbai | Updated: February 1, 2016 9:53 am
Aditya Roy Kapur, Shraddha Kapoor, Aditya Roy Kapur Shraddha Kapoor, Aditya Shraddha, Aditya Shraddha Dating, Aditya Shraddha Rumour Lovers, Aditya Shraddha Spotted, Entertainment newsWhen IndianExpress.com asked Aditya Roy Kapur if he is single, the actor said, "I am single and I have been saying it for a while now."

Rumours of Aditya Roy Kapur and Shraddha Kapoor refuse to die down. The actors rumoured to be former lovers were recently speculated to have patched up once again for good. However, if Aditya is to be believed both are nothing but good friends.

Also read: Became a fan of Dulquer Salmaan after OK Kanmani: Aditya Roy Kapur

When IndianExpress.com asked Aditya if he is single, the actor said, " I am single and I have been saying it for a while now."

But as the old adage in Bollywood goes, There is no smoke without fire,' Aditya and Shraddha's rumoured romance keeps buzzing around. When quizzed about the reason behind these reports popping up frequently if there's nothing special between the duo, Aditya said, "I don't know. These things keep going on and on and on. It's just part of my life, I guess."

So just good friends with Shraddha,' we asked. "Yes. I have been putting it like that for long," said Aditya Roy Kapur.

- See more at: http://indianexpress.com/article/entertainment/bollywood/i-am-single-just-good-friends-with-shraddha-aditya-roy-kapur/#sthash.KmjdZz1U.dpuf

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

S_H_Y thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Z-Gen Zest

Bas wo hi bane raho aur door raho
ElOqUeNcE thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
YEAH AND WE BELIEVED YOU...D
Edited by ElOqUeNcE - 8 years ago
hotchic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Better if true
Edited by .MissStubborn. - 8 years ago
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
"Good friends are f**king partners",kangana ☺️Edited by gulabi22 - 8 years ago
RainbowPearls thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
They look good as a couple 😳 Edited by RainbowPearls - 8 years ago
Novarieaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I think Shraddha does not want him to reveal their reletuonship status if at all they are together!
There were reports that Shraddha n her family are still skeptical about him as he does not have a stable career yet. Poor Adi if any of these is true. He deserves better!
cool_vatsal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: PurpleAir

I think Shraddha does not want him to reveal their reletuonship status if at all they are together!
There were reports that Shraddha n her family are still skeptical about him as he does not have a stable career yet. Poor Adi if any of these is true. He deserves better!

I think its their mutual decision to keep their equation low profile. Likely both Shraddha and Aditya wouldn't want to go public till they are stable in their life, career & decide to get married to each other. Hardly anyone accepts before that.

Dont think shraddhas family has any issues as such. Aditya was in same car with Shraddha's mom and brother when they left after meeting Salman.
Edited by cool_vatsal - 8 years ago
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: RainbowPearls

They look good as a couple 😳

Indeed they are. Doing good friends chant like genlia and ritesh used to do till they got married.
It's good they are keeping under wraps 😳 other wise why to clarify?
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: cool_vatsal

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">I think its their mutual decision to keep their equation low profile. Likely both Shraddha and Adityawouldn'twant to go public till they are stable in their life, career & decide to get married to each other. Hardly anyone accepts before that.</font>

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Dont think shraddhas family has any issues as such. Aditya was in same car with Shraddha's mom and brother when they left after meeting Salman.</font>

Its good they hide it warns nazar lag jaygi ☺️