Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
👏👏
Uff I likey likey!!!
I specially loved Kunj was the one stripping...uff. gutter thoughts😳😳
FromTheAshes thumbnail
Shot 2
Kunj was working from home because an important deal came up and twinkle was getting bored sitting on her bed,because bebe and usha has restricted her from working in the kitchen anymore because her pregnancy was quite delicate because twinkle was weak,her body lacked some minerals and nutrients.
Twinkle:Kunj I am getting bored yaaar,there is nothing to do and yoy are working on your laptop from past 2 hours.
Kunj:Twinkle baby,I have very important work,I am very stressed out please watch the TV for time bieng I will be free in sometime then I'll take you out then.
Twinkle:No no no kunj I wanna do something now,I am getting hell bored even ishaan is not at home,maa abhi kaam se bahar gyi hai,bebe and mummyji are also not there.
Kunj(In a stern voice):Twinkle let me work,It will take only 15 minutes after that We'll do something to make you get over your boredom.
Twinkle crossed her legs sitting on the bed,she takes the TV remote in her hand and switches on the TV,she starts watching shinchan and was laughing like little kids,she raised the volume of Television.
Kunj:Twinkle lower down the volume please I am not able to concentrate on my work.
Twinkle who was irritated before now got more irritated,switching of the TV,she threw away the remote which went crashing on the wall.
The sudden action madr kunj angry ad he shouted at her,
Kunj:TWINKLE YEH KYA BADTAMEEZE HAI,BACHO JAISE HARKATE MAT KARO.
Ever since she got pregnant kunj had been really polite with her,never shouted at her,but from the morning itself twinkle has been really irritating,shouting,cranky.
Twinkle didnt expected kunj to shout on her but the shouting really shocked her and she started crying like a child from whom her favriout toy has been taken away.
Kunj's heart melt and a feeling of guilt engulfed her as soon as he saw tears falling out of her eyes.
He went towards her and sat beside her but twinkle moved away from him.
Twinkle:Kunj baut bahut gande ho tum hamesha mujhe dhante hoo,subah se you are scolding me and now you also shouted at me now,I hate you , you are really bad.

Kunj touched her shoulders but twinkle shrugged his hands away from her.

Twinkle:Kunj go away I dont wanna talk to you,I hate you.
Kunj:Twinkle,twinkle I am so so sorry,I didnt mean to shout at you please please dont cry,see I am holding my ears and saying won't you forgive me now?
Twinkle stopped crying seeing him holding his ears and was quite happy.
Twinkle:I will only forgive you when you will do 50 Sit-Ups and after that you have to take me out so that I can have fresh fresh Chaats and Ice creams and I want lots and lots of chocolates okay.
He knew there is no way he can argue with his crazy pregnant wife so he agreed to what she asked.
He did the sit-ups and twinkle counted when he completed she claspped her hands and seemed soo happy.
Twinkle:Yeh hui na mere husband wali baat kunj and she kissed him on his cheeks.
Now kunj finish up your work and we will go to eat chaat and ice cream.
Kunj finished his work and took twinkle,they had chat on a resturant and twinkle absolutely loved it she had around 5 plates of different kinds of chaats,kunj was shocked how can someone have such a huge apetite.
After getting done with the chaats they went to eat ice creams.
Twinkle had a custom made multi flavoured ice creanw which had 10 different flavoured scoops along with  chicolates,brownies and cookies,she shared it with kunj and it took them 20 minutes to finish the entire tub,
In the car,kunj:are you happy now mrs.sarna.
Twinkle:Yes mr.sarna I am very happy she said testing her head on his shoulder,yawning.
Kunj:Mere babu ko neend aa rahi hai?
Twinkle nodded her head in confirmation and he asked her to close her eyes and sleep,he will wake her up when they will reach home.
Twinkle woke up around 8 in the night and found herself on the bed,she looked at side and kunj was watching something on his laptop.
Twinkle:How I came on the bed,I was sleeping in the car.
Kunj:I brought you upstairs because you was sleeping soo peacefully in the car that I didnt wanted to disturb you.
Twinkle:Awww kunjjj and she started crying.
He was shocked why she was crying now what happened,he went to her and twinkle hugged him.
Kunj:Why are you crying babu?
Twinkle:You are soo sweet and so good you take so good care of me.

Kunj wodered what has gotten into his wife few hours ago she was crying because he was so bad and now she was crying because he is soo good.
His pregnant wife is actually crazy he thought!

.Ragini. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hridey this was uber cute
Twinkle's mood swings are so funny
Bechara kunj toh gaya 
Thank you for the update 
FromTheAshes thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Ragini.

Hridey this was uber cute

Twinkle's mood swings are so funny
Bechara kunj toh gaya 
Thank you for the update 

Thank you ragini😃
3dancelover thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
it was adorable
lol Twinkle's pregnant mood swings, imagining it on the show😆
hailly thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Cute update, loved it.
Poor kunj 😆 had to adjust with Twinkles sudden mood swings.
Jess_Ru thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
very nice👏
d first part was❤️🤣