TwiNj 3Shot:His Crazy Pregnant Wife Shot 2 Pg4 22/2/16

FromTheAshes thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
3Shot:
.:His
Crazy Pregnant Wife:.
Chapter
1-Strip Dance

Kunj was sleeping on his side of bed when he felt someone tugging his shirt from the back  and he knew twinkle was awake,his wife has made him go crazy from past 3 months,twinkle is 5 months pregenet now and his life has became miserable from the third month of her pregenancy when her cravings increased by leaps and bound and from the 6th month itself she has became so stubborn and uncontrollable that kunj has to take leave from.office till her delivary because only he was the only one who can handle his crazy pregnant wife.
Twinkle's harmonal changes causes sudden changes in her emotional behaviour,one time she is crying and other moment she is laughing ,her mood swings were unique and irregular.
Twinkle:Kunj uthoo naa,wake up please...
Kunj:Kya hua twinkle?
Twinkle:Kunj mujhe butter chicken khana hai.
Kunj:Twinkle,at this time ,wait you ordered butter chicken in the afternoon naa,I'll warm it and bring it up,it is fine for you?
Twinkle:Yes yes yes,and I want some Chapati's also and you will also eat with me.
Kunj:Okay okay.
Kunj agreed to eat with her because he knew if he wouldnt twinkle also woudnlt eat.
After 10 minutes kunj was back with butterchicken and few chapatis,twinkle and kunj ate it toghether and twinkle was enjoying her meal.
After having the meal kunj kept the plates aside and twinkle went to wash her hands.
After coming back she sat on the bed and said.
Twinkle:Kunj I am not feeling sleepy,Lets talk or do something naa please.
Kunj:Okay baby Bolo what do you want to do?
Twinkle:Errmmm lemme think about it.
Kunj:Okay.

Twinkle:Kunj,I have thought of something but promise me you wont be angry and you will do it because its a bit naughty.
Kunj:No I will not be angry now tell me what is it?
Twinkle:I want you to do a Strip dance for me,An actual strip dance.
Kunj:WHAT!?,A strip dance?
Twinkle:Why so shocked kunj,and its not like I havnt seen you naked anyways,I have seen you like that many time you know baby,Today forget you are my husband,ajj ke liye you are a male stripper🀣.
His wife has seriously gone mad thought a shocked and surprised kunj.
Kunj:I have never done it and I mean I cant twinkle.
Twinkle:Please kunj please please please please,she looked at him with pleading eyes and finally he agreed,he said I am doing this for the first andthe last time.

Twinkle made herself comfortable on the couch with pillows around her and a soft drink in her hand,she started a seductive music and kunj stated moving his body to the music,his hand slowly moving behind his head and teasing her,twinkle staring at him widely!

Kunj went closer to her and opened few buttons of his shirt exposing his well buikt chest adoring a light mat of hairs on it adding to his hotness and masculanity.
He went near her and traced his finger on her faced and blowed lightly on her face,his mouth was fresh although it had the mixed odour of mint and a tingle of smoke but it was arousing for twinkle,She was now accustamated to his smoking habit,the only bad habit he had,kunj was once a smoker who took his smokes hiding from his family because no one knew but one day twinkle saw him and his secret got exposed when twinkle suspected him of going out for 10-15 minutes everynight when she was asleep,she talked to him about it and allowed him and told him he can smoke infron of her and she wont tell anyone about his this habbit,it was not that she didnt stopped him she was the one who became the reason for him to cut down his number of 10 cigerette a day to 5 and soon she will decrease it more but for now its fine.
He moved away from her and went a little away from her he opened all the buttons of his shirt and revealed his perfectly toned abs to her,his shirt flowing away due the slow wind coming in from the open window and his shirt go away from his body,he took off his shirt and thowed it on her face,she exaled in his deep powerful scent,it was a mix strong and masculanity the fregnance of his perfume mingling with a tinge of his sweat making her go into a heaven like state,he went to her and placed her hand on his chest.
Her hand hands moved all across his chest and abs,she placed a kiss on his chest and he again moved away from her,opening the buckle of his belt and throwed the belt away,opened the button his jeans and pulled it a little down,teasing her and moved body to the music,He was doing it like a professional stripper but twinkle knew kunj was doing it for the first time,and she loved him doing it,she thought she will make him do it in future too.
Kunj was pulling his jeans down and down revealing his legs to her and twinkle was going crazy each passing moment finally he pulled out his jeans and threw it aside,now there was one piece of clothing on his body and that was his black boxer which was coming in twinkle's view of his Full glorious body,he moved to twinkle and moved near her,teasing her and finally she pulled the last piece of clothing off his body and she saw his full naked body,admiring his each muscle,he was a pyre greek god for her,twinkle stood up and kissed him on lips he picked her up and made her lay down on the bed gently,he looked into her eyes,desire filling him,twinkle said,
Twinkle:Doctor said we can do it but gently no rough stuff.
Kunj noded and then followed a night of passionate and gentle love making.
Edited by .FlightOfEagle. - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zaara610 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Omg..twinkle made kunj to do strip dance..🀣
That was hilarious...πŸ˜†
Loved it..Waiting for your next update..😊
ZayaHarshika thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
OMG.. That was soo hot and hilarious πŸ˜† πŸ˜† 😳
I could totally imagine kunj doing the strip dance πŸ˜† 😳
Haaye that was seriously adorable..
And the end 😳
When will u update the next part?
Jaldhi karna okay? πŸ˜ƒ
FromTheAshes thumbnail

Originally posted by: zaara610

Omg..twinkle made kunj to do strip dance..🀣

That was hilarious...πŸ˜†
Loved it..Waiting for your next update..😊

Thank you very much.
Actually I thought to do some different and unique cravingsπŸ˜†
FromTheAshes thumbnail

Originally posted by: ZayaHarshika

OMG.. That was soo hot and hilarious πŸ˜† πŸ˜† 😳
I could totally imagine kunj doing the strip dance πŸ˜† 😳
Haaye that was seriously adorable..
And the end 😳
When will u update the next part?
Jaldhi karna okay? πŸ˜ƒ

Yeah I'll try to update soon.
Thank you very much!!!
You also write another Story I love reading your stories.
crtkelly thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Kunj's first strip tease...hooray for pregnancy hormonesπŸ˜†
ZayaHarshika thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: .MysticalWaters

Yeah I'll try to update soon.
Thank you very much!!!
You also write another Story I love reading your stories.

Okay now that made me blush lol πŸ˜†
Hopefully tomm i'll write another one..
Just a bit busy these days.. Exam season hai nuh
Aalina. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
R u serious πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...O god!!  Seriously hilarious. Only twinkle can made Kunj to do so.
But it is an awesome os πŸ‘πŸ‘
PiyaKaira thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hayye bhagvan!
If this happened on the show na, I'd be dead. 
Oh what I wouldn't do for a stripper Kunj. 
Gash aisa hota
Only Twinkle can get him to do this!
Mujhe marne pe tuli ho kya?
You always give OS's that kill me somehow. 
This one had me dying of laughter!🀣
Anyways, you know I liked it!
countingstarz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Who do I have to pay for this to happen on the show πŸ˜† Looking forward to the next part ! x