Even the most powerful have an Achilles Heel- Brahma

shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
In today's ME the most important lesson is there. We need to see the way Brahma dealt with Ravan's Achilles heel. Ravan's Achilles heel is Maya or illusion. The illusion that he is the most powerful, illusion that he cannot die, illusion that nobody can defeat him. His ego. The " I" rules him. And today Lord Brahma attacked that Achilles heel. He told he feels that Ravan is afraid of death. Ravan doesnt trust his boon. And Ravan is going behind a woman. Ravan feels powerless and Ravan doesnt seem to have knowledge hence he is tying up Yamraj and the nine planets. 
Here goes the moment Ravan's ego and his illusion is threatened Ravan cannot take it . He releases everyone and stops his search for the woman. Because he doesnt want to show anyone he is afraid. 

And apart from Lord Brahma if anyone else understood Ravan's Achilles heel it is his mother. His craze for beautiful woman and as a mother she tried to protect him. But then more than the mother's warning, Brahma's play of words wins as Maya or illusion wins over. In fact it is the maya or illusion only that woman is docile. She is shakti and the women with wisdom will appear docile and men like Ravan gets fooled in this maya and set the stage for their destruction. 

Now what does this teaches us. Most important thing. Never go and attack a person with power. It will not work. Always wait, observe and understand the Achilles heel of that person. Attack there. If you cant attack, try to get defence up for the power 

Many people do the foolish thing of attacking a person with power directly. You wont win because in direct battle there is no defense for power or shakti. You will bear the brunt. Instead of the person you have to think of ways and means to attack the power. 

For that instead of reacting you have to act. For that you need to know that people like Ravan use fear to get things done. Think of ways to put the fear back into them. Emotionally weaken them an d allow the power to go and attack only at the right time. 

Dont cry people can get away with wealth and power. They are getting away because people do not have the knowledge to deal with wealth and power. They do not understand the difference between action and reaction. Instead of reacting, if people make those having power and wealth react then there is a chance for victory
Edited by shruthiravi - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kavila thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
πŸ‘yup a mother is a mother no matter what!!
but i have confusion is raavans mother was a tantrik??? as far i know she was not??πŸ˜•

that part was little odd for me!!πŸ˜•

yup indeed to deal with our problem one should have the mental ability...physical strenght can be used in extreme case but to showcase ur so called fearlessness ahaaa its not thee solution...the need is of mental strenght and patience...πŸ‘
Edited by antika11412 - 8 years ago
radianteyes. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Another wonderful post di
Definitely more than physical strength we need mental power to deal with problems
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome Shruthi , as i have told you I am your biggest fan too & sigghh what a maha episode it was with such details in fast pace, amazingly picturised..πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ I so lovd it..!!
rajshrip thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
shruti love your post and wisdom. πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
vipraja26 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Agree with your views about the smart ways of handling power!
Exactly felt the same way while listening to Bhramaji's dialogue!
Wisdom and power has their place and that was well portrayed in today's episode.
This further will even keep Ravan away from troubling Mithila which now needs to prepare for
The grand wedding celebrations too!
Teen Murthi taking their turns to check Lankesh !

Once again , enjoyed your penning shruti !
shruthiravi thumbnail
@vipraja time has not come for Ravan's death so for the protection of Dharma, Brahma used Maya or illusion because if it is revealed at this point who is gonna cause his death, ravan might succeed in eliminating Sita because he has that power. Actually the most beautiful practical representation of Maya or llusion can be seen in the movie Drishyam, where the protagonist uses it to take the power from IPS officer's hands. His knowledge the police has the power to question him based on suspicion and as long as they don't have any proof they cannot arrest them is the one that comes handy. The IPS officer is trying to create proof, he knows it and what she didn't knows is that, he wants her to behave in a certain fashion. All his plans are for that. He expects his younger child to blurt out about the body buried in their courtyard. And he expects the IPS officer to go after that.

@antika I am not sure of Kaikesi's tantric powers. But we need to know she is an asura woman and she had gone as a beautiful lady to vishravas Ravan's father and married him. She was very much an ambitious lady. Most asura ladies knew a lot of maya tricks, tantra, mantra and all. Black magic was extensively used by them. So she knowing such things I don't find it odd. Actually if you see Mandodari and the rare gem in asura clan who didn't follow black magic and all and was a devot wife and also devoted to God.
Ramyalaxmi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@Shruthi: Beautiful take. Though ME seems to be like a chandamama (ambulimama) story to me, you pointed out the good moral from it.πŸ‘ 

Edited by Ramyalaxmi - 8 years ago
shruthiravi thumbnail
@Ramya actually Ravan had done all that. He had kept the navagrahas tied and in a certain position during meghanad's birth. If I remember right God Shani didn't do as he said or something. So when Ravana is ego prone he is chanda mama character onlyπŸ˜†πŸ˜†. I, me, kaun hai, I will cut your head, stand here, don't move kind of dialogues πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Ramyalaxmi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruthiravi

@Ramya actually Ravan had done all that. He had kept the navagrahas tied and in a certain position during meghanad's birth. If I remember right God Shani didn't do as he said or something. So when Ravana is ego prone he is chanda mama character onlyπŸ˜†πŸ˜†. I, me, kaun hai, I will cut your head, stand here, don't move kind of dialogues πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Really, after a long time some light-hearted episode though CV's showed it in serious note.πŸ˜†
@bold: 🀣 so u too had such a thoughtπŸ˜ƒ