Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
@Ramya for me the best villain should not only frighten you, but has to make you laugh with his inflated ego and tomfoolery.😆  Remember Gabbar Singh of Sholay or Mugambo Mr India. All these larger than life villians had that quality.
Suganya.S thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
The way  u could find , such able points from every episode proves ur positive way of thinking Kudos to that 👍🏼  And yes , the way brahma handled the situation with Ravaan was so wise 👏 
He had the Knack of hitting Ravan at his week point , i.e )he is the most powerful man in this world ( all the three logs i think ) , which is his Ahaankar n guroor and by pressing on that point Brahmaji actually bid time for other things to come in correct place & time 😳 Like , All the pair's wedding and subsequent coranation drama that will follow later on 😊 

And the point u have stressed , i.e to use wisdom wen dealt with power is actually good , but i have certain apprehension on that . If we take present day scenario , Media & politics is something so powerful that if we mess with them in any slightest of the way , A big scene & publicity is created both positive & negative , and the normal public does hav this confusion whether the point criticised by them is true or just a way of publicity / defaming them  As they say , every situation has three sides to it , one said by party 1 , other said by party 2 and The ACTUAL TRUTH . So one ultimately needs to have the wisdom to comprehend truth from such situations 😊 
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
@suganya one thing you need to know is that one who knows to deal with power will rise for sure. And to me our current PM Shri Narendra Modi is the classic example of that whether good or bad. A man hounded by media, by every other politician in the country for 10 years and to the extend US embassy rejected visa for him. He sits in the chair of Prime Minister today with brute majority in Lok Sabha. Still for everything bad is happening in India he is blamed, but even then he has managed to bring forth some good schemes. For all my critcisms I had loved 2 of his campaigns very much. One is the way he made people open up bank accounts with just adhar card. In  one swift movement he ensured bank accounts as well as adhar card without forcing it and directed subsidies towards the bank account. No one could shout I don't have bank account, I don't have aadhar. Because he didn't talk about subsidy directing towards bank account, he just talked about financial inclusion. If you look he closed one door through which corruption happens as far as subsidy goes.
Next was give up LPG subsidy  campaign. Instead of taking LPG subsidy from rich with eye catchy ads of people in rural areas using chulha, he succeeded in making many people give up LPG voluntarily thus reducing government budget on subsidies and ensuring subsidy reaches poor. I have never seen media giving good coverage to these 2 programmes and the success that is associated with it. Because these are grass root level programs.

My only thing is criticize the man as much as you want. But why don't you give him credit also to something good he has done.

So we common citizens have to look at various sites, various newspapers and bring our own understanding of the issues than blindly believe what majority says. Because certain change is happening and there are enough people out there who don't want that change. Because if that change happens their power will go.
Suganya.S thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruthiravi

@suganya one thing you need to know is that one who knows to deal with power will rise for sure. And to me our current PM Shri Narendra Modi is the classic example of that whether good or bad. A man hounded by media, by every other politician in the country for 10 years and to the extend US embassy rejected visa for him. He sits in the chair of Prime Minister today with brute majority in Lok Sabha. Still for everything bad is happening in India he is blamed, but even then he has managed to bring forth some good schemes. For all my critcisms I had loved 2 of his campaigns very much. One is the way he made people open up bank accounts with just adhar card. In  one swift movement he ensured bank accounts as well as adhar card without forcing it and directed subsidies towards the bank account. No one could shout I don't have bank account, I don't have aadhar. Because he didn't talk about subsidy directing towards bank account, he just talked about financial inclusion. If you look he closed one door through which corruption happens as far as subsidy goes.

Next was give up LPG subsidy  campaign. Instead of taking LPG subsidy from rich with eye catchy ads of people in rural areas using chulha, he succeeded in making many people give up LPG voluntarily thus reducing government budget on subsidies and ensuring subsidy reaches poor. I have never seen media giving good coverage to these 2 programmes and the success that is associated with it. Because these are grass root level programs.
This two schemes u have explained , yes they have gained wat they aimed for !! I have personally have  seen many people who have multiple connections and now they had to give up , thanks to the new scheme 😊

My only thing is criticize the man as much as you want. But why don't you give him credit also to something good he has done.

This sadly doesnt happen in our country , where the opposition criticizes even the good schemes brought out by ruling party just to maintain , that the former would have done better if they rule now 

So we common citizens have to look at various sites, various newspapers and bring our own understanding of the issues than blindly believe what majority says. Because certain change is happening and there are enough people out there who don't want that change. Because if that change happens their power will go.

Change is One thing that never changes 😉 So yea , this present generation is able to differentiate btw certain things now , bcz they have some powerful expose of Internet from which they can conclude certain things despite a biased review from other 😊 

My thoughts @ Blue 
Nonie12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Fantastic explanation Shruti didi😃