Users

Frequent Posters

Dil-Se thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: .Shiva.

Kabir knowingly hits sesha on shoulder and says: Oops sorry

Sesha:sir,kuch peeyenge???

Kabir:Han wahi peela do Jo pichli baar pilaya tha...

Sesha:yaad nahi...

Kabir:wese yaad to muje bhi nahi hai lekin...baat ye nahi hai Ki drink kaha se ayi...baat ye hai Ki jab tumne use hath lagaya to wo bada hi sexy Ho Gaya...mera matlab..bahut hi sss tasty Ho Gaya...wese kuch alag lag rahi hai ye drinks...kya hai ye???

Sesha:ye kya kool hai hum ke special drinks hai...aj unki party hai na isliye...ye hai kya kool on the rocks,ye hai kya kool malayi shot,aur ye hai kya kool jawani shot...

Kabir: To tum bhi ek shot marlo kyunki...sabse jyada kool to tum hi Ho...

Sesha: Main samjhi nahi...

Kabir: WO kya hai na jab me yahan aya tha to muje bahut hi garmi lag rahi thi...you know,these new year parties are very hot...

Sesha nods..

Kabir: Par jab bhi main tumhe dekhta hoon...ek fresh hawa si chalti hai...because you are very kool...i think tumhe to bakayda ek ad karna chahiye Isi ka

Sesha:ji

Kabir:ji...ab apna hath muje de do...mera matlab apne hathon se muje ek nasheela drink dedo

Sesha nods and gives a drink...

Kabir: Thank you...

OMG ! i love this scene ..😳😳😳😳
.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
if is giving problem to gif it keep flashing nonestop😕

p.s. i also like that scene so much
Dil-Se thumbnail

how is the TRP last week when kabir enter

Its 5.3 for last week ...naagin is still on no. 1 spot 😳
.Shiva. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dil-Se

Its 5.3 for last week ...naagin is still on no. 1 spot 😳

so what's the hyper about track going down i don't get who spreads this rumors crap. i am hoping the spoiler is true and kabir comes back somehow. kasha love story has not even started she called him smelling like human then she has to see him in human form na😆

jokes apart i think ekta is making a fool of us giving us hope and snatching away. can we get the picture clear about who is the book girl and stuff. i care a dame about raja nonsense now since we might not get sesha there. everywhere there is a parallel lead which is amazing to see but here we got cameo what a cameo re
.Shiva. thumbnail
all the gif or is it just me😕 it keeps flashing none stop🤢
Dil-Se thumbnail

so what's the hyper about track going down i don't get who spreads this rumors crap. i am hoping the spoiler is true and kabir comes back somehow. kasha love story has not even started she called him smelling like human then she has to see him in human form na😆

jokes apart i think ekta is making a fool of us giving us hope and snatching away. can we get the picture clear about who is the book girl and stuff. i care a dame about raja nonsense now since we might not get sesha there. everywhere there is a parallel lead which is amazing to see but here we got cameo what a cameo re

I think kabir will be back !😳 Yeah and hopefully will get our kasha back <3

We have to tweet ekta about how much we love kasha <3 . We'll get them back re ..only kabir can match shesha ..no one else re 😳😳. Me too don't give a damn about raja story 🤢. Yes we want parallel lead too !
Dil-Se thumbnail

all the gif or is it just me😕 it keeps flashing none stop🤢

No gif is flashing non-stop shiva 😲😆.
.Shiva. thumbnail
then my eyes is flashing🤣

i am not going to be partying till kabir comes back in the show. i am going to enjoy sesha's scenes if we get any that is.

i like how kabir always holds sesha's hand. i could have never imagined anyone would dare to touch sesha but only kabir can b/c he is not scared of her nor her strength. waise if they do get together when kabir becomes human how will they even touch each other sesha cannot stand the smell of humans🤣 he will have to carry naagin perfume kya🤣
.Shiva. thumbnail
 However, she will manage to distance herself from her BIL and also look for clues inside the house.

PHEW! thank god sesha will not be falling for anyone *phew phew* she is in a mission and none will stop her. please let sesha be safe from hugging and all that crap i cannot see those nonsense with sesha and her brother in law🤢🤢🤢🤢 her sister love should be her sister's kabir ha na he can hug her🤣
Dil-Se thumbnail

I love  it re how kabir holds her every time she is around him . He don't left a single chance to touch her 😆 . True that none have dare to touch sesha but kabir ðŸ˜³. This is what i love <3 about kabir .

What naagin perfume re .. do you mean cobra deo😆 ?