Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DanmeiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 8 years ago
If ek does not utilize Kasha popularity then she doesn't know her business. Instead of showing endless gurus n gurumas and haavans yagna Kriya karm Rona dhona nonsense SaaS bahu crap they should have shown Kasha story parallel to Rivanya during the extension. 
.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
morning

in other shows there is parallel story going on and it is rocking. i don't understand why kabir has to die and leave the show. we don't expect much but little bit of scenes is enough. nevla and naagin's are enemy from birth then how can they finish him off like that, where is the intensity of love? kabir had fallen for sesha for sure he said it many times how she is and compared her to moon why show all this if kabir will end and there will be no love story of kasha😕
.Shiva. thumbnail
hope this week we get something good before kabir leaves or whatever ekta is doing don't now but please spare me the nonsesne sesha falling for her BIL crap🤢🤢

i cannot digest that at all. hope sesha leaves from there with her izzat not ruined by ekta😲😲😲😲 if kabir escapes na sesha is in trouble.
DanmeiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
If Kabir manages to escape atleast then he'll still be alive n so our hope. 
Not interested to see the stupid tracks that are on offer from next week onwards. all that stabbing... 🤢
.Shiva. thumbnail
next week gosh all i want to know now is is that girl sesha from book or not
.Shiva. thumbnail
how is the TRP last week when kabir enter
Dil-Se thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Congratulations on 5th AT 🥳
Dil-Se thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Shiva once again awesome AT title re  👏
.Shiva. thumbnail
thank you shami😃 and everyone else for liking the title😳
.Shiva. thumbnail
Kabir knowingly hits sesha on shoulder and says: Oops sorry

Sesha:sir,kuch peeyenge???

Kabir:Han wahi peela do Jo pichli baar pilaya tha...

Sesha:yaad nahi...

Kabir:wese yaad to muje bhi nahi hai lekin...baat ye nahi hai Ki drink kaha se ayi...baat ye hai Ki jab tumne use hath lagaya to wo bada hi sexy Ho Gaya...mera matlab..bahut hi sss tasty Ho Gaya...wese kuch alag lag rahi hai ye drinks...kya hai ye???

Sesha:ye kya kool hai hum ke special drinks hai...aj unki party hai na isliye...ye hai kya kool on the rocks,ye hai kya kool malayi shot,aur ye hai kya kool jawani shot...

Kabir: To tum bhi ek shot marlo kyunki...sabse jyada kool to tum hi Ho...

Sesha: Main samjhi nahi...

Kabir: WO kya hai na jab me yahan aya tha to muje bahut hi garmi lag rahi thi...you know,these new year parties are very hot...

Sesha nods..

Kabir: Par jab bhi main tumhe dekhta hoon...ek fresh hawa si chalti hai...because you are very kool...i think tumhe to bakayda ek ad karna chahiye Isi ka

Sesha:ji

Kabir:ji...ab apna hath muje de do...mera matlab apne hathon se muje ek nasheela drink dedo

Sesha nods and gives a drink...

Kabir: Thank you...