Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Silvertarax thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Missy.90

Btw Mandy is attending another show where's promoting her film with the cast. Maybe that's why she's not at the after party. πŸ˜”

Is it that comedy show? Oh I hope not, their jokes aren't even funny. Hated how they made fun of gizelles lips πŸ€’
But what's the point of promotion now? The movie is already out πŸ˜•
Missy.90 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: xPalkix

Is it that comedy show? Oh I hope not, their jokes aren't even funny. Hated how they made fun of gizelles lips🀒
But what's the point of promotion now? The movie is already outπŸ˜•

She said she has to do promos for another two weeks because I think the collections will depend on first two weeks of the film.
Silvertarax thumbnail

Originally posted by: Missy.90

She said she has to do promos for another two weeks because I think the collections will depend on first two weeks of the film.

Oh is it? The film isn't doing so well :/ I hope she picks better films next but of course it depends on what Ekta offers her.
dewdrop_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Naaz695

No looks like she dint attend...otherwise we would've got her pics na. πŸ˜•

Sad.. She should have beacuse salman was too nice to her.. Maybe she did but for a short while.. But she should have atleast taken a selfie with salman. 
Scrumptious thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dewdrop_15

Sad.. She should have beacuse salman was too nice to her.. Maybe she did but for a short while.. But she should have atleast taken a selfie with salman. 

I don't think we get to see her with any of them now its over...😭 Forget RishMan 
ShahZur thumbnail
I think she will be performing in awards soon 
Missy.90 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ufff can't seem to upload some pics!Edited by Missy.90 - 8 years ago
tina59 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I don't think the movie was a flop, the total budget must be around 10 crs , they have already recovered it 
small budget movie with lesser known actors, surely they would have recovered the money
Silvertarax thumbnail

Originally posted by: dewdrop_15

Maybe she just wanted to go home, she did seem very tired. Or she might have other things to do like sort the contract thing out. Or maybe she was there but she just kept a low key πŸ˜•
Silvertarax thumbnail

Originally posted by: Naaz695

I don't think we get to see her with any of them now its over...😭 Forget RishMan 

Hey you never know what may happen. I am at least expecting a picture sometime soon. She did say she would like to meet all of the so called "dushman" of hers and she said she might make good friends with them ;)