Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Natkat thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Fans are trending proud of Mandana today on twitterEdited by Natkat - 8 years ago
NutellaWaffle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: zayarock

I will miss Salman Mandy flirting...the way he blushed wen Mandy said love u too salman ji..😳.nd wen reporters were askin her ques nd she said  i m sorry india for my hindi...Salman was like...dekha yehi kar ke dil jet leti hai...something like that... ..😆

even Salman wasnt very happy announcing the result..😕

me too gng to miss salman mandy flirting,nokjhoks,😭 yday sme of sal-man moments r ..
1) salman sayin that her bf dint cme n said its cut off n mandy said she wil find new bf😆
2)salman said yeh lo bhai n mandy said love u baby n salman asked is it for me😳 mandy said love u too salman jee❤️.😳..this was such a cute moment...i took pics... 😆
3)wen mandy forgot her friend name n salman came to rescue her in that embarrasing moment😛😆 though he taunted her later that oh baby miss u n u forgot name😆😆
4)wen mandy aditya stood together sallu strtd teasin both of them😆 once she pressed buzzor n dint get out the way salman said to mandy that she is int op three😳
5)wen reprters were askin questions n asked her to b shy n she was makin faces n salu was smilin n for second question salman said bcz u r beautiful ,hot 😳 n also said she wins hearts with this hindi only😆
6)once she got evicted the way both interacted😳 n once she told abt her prince he immediatley took her to her place😆
Nachiketj thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Guys Mandana ka interview dekha of IF...And I must say I am vvv proud to support her this seaosn...she made me fall in love with her again 😳
Thanks for sharing those links!!!
Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
https://z-1-scontent-lax3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xlp1/v/t1.0-9/fr/cp0/e15/q65/12573001_471051099754205_3875541613478112474_n.jpg?efg=eyJpIjoiYiJ9&oh=7808e2289cb92e16341860b9ebd3f0c0&oe=5732E202

I dunno how to upload pics in IF but found this one in FB
CottonWorld thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3
^ I cant too
Proud Of Mandana
Silvertarax thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Akdhaparijatluv

me too gng to miss salman mandy flirting,nokjhoks,😭 yday sme of sal-man moments r ..
1) salman sayin that her bf dint cme n said its cut off n mandy said she wil find new bf😆
2)salman said yeh lo bhai n mandy said love u baby n salman asked is it for me😳 mandy said love u too salman jee❤️.😳..this was such a cute moment...i took pics... 😆
3)wen mandy forgot her friend name n salman came to rescue her in that embarrasing moment😛😆 though he taunted her later that oh baby miss u n u forgot name😆😆
4)wen mandy aditya stood together sallu strtd teasin both of them😆 once she pressed buzzor n dint get out the way salman said to mandy that she is int op three😳
5)wen reprters were askin questions n asked her to b shy n she was makin faces n salu was smilin n for second question salman said bcz u r beautiful ,hot 😳 n also said she wins hearts with this hindi only😆
6)once she got evicted the way both interacted😳 n once she told abt her prince he immediatley took her to her place😆

Tbh it was Salman who started off the friend thing, had he not mentioned it it wouldn't have happened. Oh well it doesn't matter hota hain 😆
I loved the last part especially cus he took her to her place specially. Did he do that for Rochelle as well or no? 
Also he didn't have to say everyone is jealous of her cus of her beauty but he did 😃
dewdrop_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Guys is there any picture of mandana attending salman's party? I have seen almost everyone pictures on Instagram but not even a single pic of mandy. I hope she attended. 😕 Edited by dewdrop_15 - 8 years ago
Missy.90 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Edited by Missy.90 - 8 years ago
Scrumptious thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dewdrop_15

Guys is there any picture of mandana attending salman's party? I have seen almost everyone pictures on Instagram but not even a single pic of mandy. I hope she attended. 😕

No looks like she dint attend...otherwise we would've got her pics na. 😕
Missy.90 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Btw Mandy is attending another show where's promoting her film with the cast. Maybe that's why she's not at the after party. 😔