-ashes- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Best wishes for her future...
Missy.90 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hydro123

Yeh albanian model hai, ek perfume ad mein aata hai. Name is Alexis Papas.
I am a male, but I thought boy he is a hunk. #MaleCrush #NoHomo

Ha yaar hot toh hai hi. 😳
Ponga.Pandit2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Dear Mandanites it was a great journey with all of you...see you all next year...our Mandana made us proud by fighting till the end...
BeingChevi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I think it's quite amazing that no one knew of Mandana before she entered the house... Rishabh, Suy, Kish had TV shows, Prince did other reality shows... she built her whole recognization on Bigg Boss... I mean she had a minuscule role in Roy and well, not many saw Bhaag Johnny but she still went so far and that too people supported her even though she was not from India which says a lot... Wish her all the success in the world. And hoping to hear lots of interviews from her - she did say that whatever she did was for the game, so I look forward to getting to know more of her outside the Bigg Boss environment. And let's not forget she broke the mould of foreigners being just pretty faces/boring/not winning material. Well done Mandy 👏😊
Missvinz thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I Will miss Mandy,she's the true winner for sure! All this time she has been getting the highest votes,for her to be on 3rd position there's something Defs fishy! Prince is an undeserving winner,he didn't deserve it. Fixed winner braveen narula,he will come to know how much hated he was outside the house. Mandana won hearts,all the best to her in the future. Mandy rocks Edited by Missvinz - 8 years ago
LunchBox thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Gandana didn't win lol...Krishna called her that during the show.

Originally posted by: LunchBox

Gandana didn't win lol...Krishna called her that during the show.

But Ubla anda win the show 😆
pyarhai thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Inko request samajh nahi aati k post Mandana ke fans k liye hai 50 baar likh chuki hoon main ajeeb hai 
Natkat thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Mandala earned the highest fans .She hardly had 2000followers on Twitter and now she has upto 28000 and in insta nearing 1lakh followers and all these fans are from Big boss unlike others.She is also being approached for a movie  from another producer. She will do great. rest all will be in some small  reality shows.