Love you Mandana OUR SHERNI so proud of you !!!

pyarhai thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
SO VERY PROUD OF YOU OUR SHERNI πŸ‘β€οΈMANDANA ❀️ 

Just Mandana fans please .

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Silvertarax thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Honestly did not think she would even last a week in the beginning but wow she did well πŸ‘ 
IloveJeannie thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Glad she did not win... most selfish person in the universe, can't even remember name of her friend who came to cheer her up... 
Hurray!!!!! πŸ˜†
sofi84 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hahaha your proud of what?  Yoh please I'm sure even you could not tolerate her if you lived in that house you would be her target 
priya185 thumbnail
sherni or bully creating ruckus and fighting endlessly & unnecessarily 
no offense
pyarhai thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This post is only for Mandana fans i have mentioned it above .
Venus12 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Proud of you MandyπŸ‘πŸΌ You played extremely well and for me you are truly the winner. and in every way a 'one-woman army' you were. I'm glad, that from the female contestants - you were the last one standingπŸ‘ Way to go!!! Always underestimated by everyone, yet stood strong and grew stronger every day. I remember right from the very first week, Suykish were absolutely confident you'll leave soon, and kept hoping. But you showed them well, and the rest of them. 
Mandana Karimi β­οΈ You are the best! Best of luck for your future projects!!!πŸ‘πŸΌ
darkknight12 thumbnail
Yes she definitely is a Sherni πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š  I was sick in my stomach when I first heard about her eviction πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­ But koi ni yaar. wo jis objective se aayi thi wo to pura ho gaya. She will certainly make it big in film industry. This girl has everything which industry wants πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ For me, she will always be a winner πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š 
Hydro123 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Mandana fans can be really proud of her journey. She was one big highlight of the season. And yes, she does have a good future ahead. πŸ‘πŸΌ
Missy.90 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hydro123

Mandana fans can be really proud of her journey. She was one big highlight of the season. And yes, she does have a good future ahead.πŸ‘πŸΌ

Hydro Ji, aapke DP mein woh banda kaun hai? 😳 Edited by Missy.90 - 8 years ago