"I'm kickin' in the door now
Better get out of my way
Never really saw me comin'
You're left with nothing to say
This is for everybody
Who has always put me down
I hope you open up your eyes
And take a good look at me now..."

Trophy didn't deserve a DIAMOND like you.
So, it DOESN'T MATTER.

The heartiest congratulations to the WINNER of this season in more aspects than one, Rishabh Sinha. A complete roller coaster ride his journey has been, and we feel fortunate enough to have been a part of it.

He dusted himself off and stood strong every time he was pulled down by others. He refused to be pinioned down and he rose from the ashes like a Phoenix.

From being the most underestimated, discouraged, backstabbed, mislead to becoming the most loved contestant across India with hardly any haters, only admirers.
He achieved this feat, needless to say, without any PR, channel or celebrity backing him. Take a bow! No victory can be greater than this.

The amazingly iridescent personality Rishabh Sinha was the BEST THING THAT HAPPENED TO THIS SEASON.
While others were busy vacationing or showmancing or screeching in the name of entertainment, he brought smiles, laughter and true entertainment with his wit, humor, kind-hearted and forgiving nature.

Loved being called the devil, but actually emerged as the angel, person with the cleanest heart with shades of naivety & innocence.
He was the sole reason innumerable people watched this show.

He has given us few of the MOST MEMORABLE MOMENTS of the entire season:

From playing at the dining table in the remote control task to taking out the bird safely out of the house as if it was his life's only mission in that moment, he won our hearts a million times over.

Priya and Rishabh : The best bond we will ever witness in Bigg Boss. So genuine, truthful and honest. The way they fought, then made up and the way they stood by each other, motivated & cared for each other made us go, "Awww.."

Hoping that this friendship lasts forever.

His down-to-earth and grounded demeanour, combined with eloquence and the amount of respect he has for Bigg Boss and his fans will take him a LONG way ahead in life. He once conveyed to us, "Love me for a reason and let that reason be love..." so let me tell you, Rishabh, your wish has come true and we all love you unconditionally and unflinchingly. Looking forward to supporting him in his future endeavours. He will have our support beyond this BB journey.

If there's anything about BB that will be missed and if there's anything about BB that shall be remembered, it is HIM, RISHABH SINHA.

Go shine brighter! ⭐️

Edited by _Enya_ - 8 years ago
Posted: 8 years ago
beautifully written - i feel the same! rishab sinha the real winner!
Kabhi kabhi kuuch jeetne ke liye kuuch haarna padta hai aur haar ke jeetne waalon ko BAAZIGAR  kehte hain.He lost the show and won hearts.I used to dislike him earlier but this dude just proved me wrong 😛
loved the way he showed a bit of forgiveness, forgiven, forget and move on...

Be it Digangna whith whom he patch up, 
to forgive Kishwar and
asked for forgivness to all those he hurt in the task he made Kishwar act like a dog 
to even humbly giving liberty to that bird and
also his bond with all the housemates 
especially Priya where they were able to draw the line between friends and competitors...

He was just brilliant!!!

Hated him to the core in the film "Kaanchi",
but he proved that perception always changes, if you are truly who you are...
Edited by Yashikha16 - 8 years ago
Omg this is so beautifully written and made me so emotional.
You nailed it and said everything that is all Rishabh fans feel.
Rishabh sinah is the star of bb9
Love you Rishabh sinha
Love Rishab and Bigg boss season 9 got interesting because of him.

I wish I had a friend like Rishab. He is a cool guy. very forgiving, lot of positive energy and never talks or does trash. bless him.

So what if Rishab didn't win the show, he won the respect of his fans and he will get more work. That looser Prince won the show but he didn't win the respect. All he will end up doing is the reality show all his life. His next goal will be in another reality show and his dream will be to win it using the women.
Beautiful post ...

When BB started I had no clue whom to support ...never had a fav until Rishab came and started entertaining..started giving back to people ...I thought he was perfect BB material but he was a better human being...he stayed nice in the game and reached top 2...people underestimated him...but he had the final laugh ...happy for him and wish him all the best for future ...

And his jeet proves that you need not play dirty or showmance to gain fans ...u can stay nice and have fans too

Awesome enya I was badly pissed but now happy he made it to top 2 big achievement really after imam d second wild card I guess
He's truly a gem rock star hero
It doesn't matter
I'm d devil deal with it
Do join in to trend for his bdae all his fans
BB9 is worst show with evil winner who manhandled women