Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jhalak7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
It's great to have a friend like Rishabh. Specially I felt wet when he was requesting Mandana to give back Prince his food and I was remembering how they spit in his water. Such a sweet boy. 🤗Truly a nice guy. But the sweet hearts are always treated wrong. Only Priya understood the good in him. God bless the guy. May he get lots of work in future.
Arshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
King Of Hearts,Rishabh Sinha ❤️
DonOfKarma thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Enya this is unbelievably beautiful! Gosh! wish Rishabh reads this!!! Once Rishabh comes online I will keep posting this to him so that he reads it 😛 
Novarieaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
What a beautiful post!
I loved Rishab's positive energy in the house which was a welcome change in the house amongst all evils!
Rishab win respect and that is any day way better than a mere trophy.
_Enya_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DonOfKarma

Enya this is unbelievably beautiful! Gosh! wish Rishabh reads this!!! Once Rishabh comes online I will keep posting this to him so that he reads it 😛 

Oh my , thank you sooo much! Him reading this will mean the world to me... I want him to know how deeply he is loved amd how his TRUE fans didn't leave a stone unturned in making him win. He doesn't need to say sorry for losing out on the trophy and money cuz he has achieved so much more and we are damn happy for him.
Edited by _Enya_ - 8 years ago
_Enya_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: akruz

Beautiful post ...

When BB started I had no clue whom to support ...never had a fav until Rishab came and started entertaining..started giving back to people ...I thought he was perfect BB material but he was a better human being...he stayed nice in the game and reached top 2...people underestimated him...but he had the final laugh ...happy for him and wish him all the best for future ...

And his jeet proves that you need not play dirty or showmance to gain fans ...u can stay nice and have fans too

Thank you.

I myself had no one to root for, until Rishabh came along and won our hearts. He definitely had the last laugh. :)
Edited by _Enya_ - 8 years ago
_Enya_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: KABHIrabab786

Awesome enya I was badly pissed but now happy he made it to top 2 big achievement really after imam d second wild card I guess
He's truly a gem rock star hero
It doesn't matter
I'm d devil deal with it
Do join in to trend for his bdae all his fans

We almost made him win. A difference of 8K votes is hardly any difference and achieving this without any support system inside or outside the house is commendable.
KunwaariDaayan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
👏 Take a bow yourself too 👏
amrutha26 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Nice post 👏
To me there is only one winner of bb9 nd it's rishabh sinha
_Enya_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: sidsk

He was a lone ranger, Enya.

The most underestimated of all. The most bashed of all and yet the most positive of all.
His goodness brought him to the Top 2.

Love each and every word of your post...he deserved a post like this in his name. He won respect and that is much more than any trophy or money.

Yes, he is a diamond because he shined the most in this season, he is shining now, even after not winning the show and he'll shine his way through his future ahead too. ⭐️

Thanks Sid. :)
Concur with every word u said.