_SJ_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
lovely post!

rishab is the true winner...he won so many hearts
_Rini_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Wow! What a post...! You poured out the feelings of every Rishabh supporter in the most beautiful way in your post.
I hope Rishabh reads this. Please tweet it to him.
smallwonder thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
True winner...You defined this season... Rish & Priya - my winners...
IFrozenl thumbnail
Enya, wonderful post, you wrote down exactly what I feel write now and maybe every Rishabh fan. 
Kudo's to him for staying strong and never getting affected by all the things that was said and done to him. 
Would always cherish this season..because it had Rishabh. 
He is that diamond which will shine more than the trophy. He has not lost but has gained respect and that itself is more than enough. 
Nysax3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Beautiful post. You took the words right out of my mouth! 👏😊
riti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Beautiful post.He indeed won hearts 😊..I just loved the way he took that bird out of house ..it was a small gesture but I was surprised seeing bird didn't move a bit  ..he was really cute and as Rochelle said he has heart of child...
VintageWine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
❤️
in his words " IT DOESN'T MATTER" 
casweetu12 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Well written enya 👏

U knw i was never rishabh fan.. nor did I liked his entry in bb 😉

But when I look back at his journey in bb house . He came across as the most genuine & entertaining guy in the entire house 😳
HE not only adapted to the ppl & bb house ..but he won audience hearts too 😃

He set an example as how a WC can reach the top 2 without any pr.. no fan support to start with.. & most importantly without playing dirty.. but individually 😛

The most adoring part of his journey was his platonic relation his pure friendship with priya 😳... where unlike prince he never crossed the line & maintained the dignity & respect for each other without getting physical or unnecessary kissing 😉

And now when the show got over.. I really felt & wished that rishabh was far more deserving than Prince 😆

B4 bb ppl knew who was prince since he had won 2 reality shows & already had strong fan following...
But
Nobody knew abt rishabh or hardly anybody cared abt his existence 😉

But now after bb he is the only one who has carved the niche for himself & now has his new fan following & earned respect too 😃

So rishabh is a WINNER no matter what since

HAAR KAR BHI JEETNE WALE KO BAAZIGAR KEHATE HAIN 😆
_Enya_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bbsai

Love Rishab and Bigg boss season 9 got interesting because of him.

I wish I had a friend like Rishab. He is a cool guy. very forgiving, lot of positive energy and never talks or does trash. bless him.

Ahhh! I wish so too. He can bring a smile on anyone's face.
_Enya_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jipita

So what if Rishab didn't win the show, he won the respect of his fans and he will get more work. That looser Prince won the show but he didn't win the respect. All he will end up doing is the reality show all his life. His next goal will be in another reality show and his dream will be to win it using the women.

Fingers crossed! Rishabh shall get more work and beyond the realms of just reality shows.😆