ArshTR thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Nic update... 😊
Thanks for pm
anuradha5879 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
read all the chapters today...and it really impressive.
plz update soon
Veera94 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for giving reyam's scene. I think this is the first proper reyam scene of the ff. I really loved it a lot. I am happy that rey is with swayam to support niyati n also to handle parth. The way they both were warning parth was the best! Really, if warning scene is this entertaining, i wonder how amazing will be the coming scenes when they both try to tackle down parth as i'm sure that he is going to do something stupid to get niyati's attention. I still have doubt about parth's charecter. Please clear it. Is he negative or just grey coz till now he is nothing positive except for a mere glimpse on his entry scene when he too was vulnerable in facing niyati! And now that he thinks niyati had disclosed their past to all that gives him more freedom to show his true face to the gang. I hope he doesn't do something very idiotic and concentrate on making friends with swayam for which he came from so far. I am very eager to know their past and mostly how it is similar to taarey that niyati was mentioning and how does taani fit in the present situation!! Please don't stretch this more n reveal their past soon. And these are the best dialogues of the update for me. "Us Parth ko warn karne ke agar woh apni haddiyon se pyaar karta hai toh Neeti se door rahe."(it remainded me of his "sat sat ke marunga!" to shivam.)

"Tujhe lagta hai main tujhe kahin bhi akele jaane doonga? Are you mad? Tu best friend hai mera. Teri har problem meri problem hai. And agar ye jerk tujhe trouble kar raha hai toh uski aqal thikane lagana bhi mera job hai."

Please continue soon. I am very eager to know what happens next! And please try to include taani-vishesh's scenes too. I really want to know about their equation.

Edited by Veera94 - 8 years ago
Anshika7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Diii.. Me is conphhhooossseeddd! I'm still not able to figure out Ki ye Parth hai qa? His character is getting mysterious update per update and instead of unfolding his layers, he is pulling one more. 😕 Want to know more about him and eager to know!

This update was ReYam special and when they're together, they can waattt lagaofy of anyone toh phir Parth kaun si tope hai 😆

Loved the Dialogues 😃

Diii.. Please ek SwaRonlicious update dijiye na.. Requesta-paoyaan Vey! *Puppy face* Please? ❤️
rashmi.p thumbnail
Hey when u going to update..waiting yar..pls update soon atlest give us a sneek peak pls
dh19 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Lovely udate
Reyam bond is best as always
Worried for niti now
anu14 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Hello girls! First of all I am so sorry for disappearing off the face of the planet. There is no excuse for not even dropping a note, but in my defense there is an Inter-college Fest and somehow the news got leaked that I write. Bas phir hona kya tha? Suddenly I am in charge of the literary committee, holding auditions, writing articles. Writing the script of the play took the longest time. It was the first time I had written anything original and I hope you all will understand why it took me so much time to get it done. Originality has never been my forte and to have written something no one ever has, was a chance to prove my mettle even to  me.

Anyways back to this story. I have begun writing the next chapter and hope to get it up as soon as I can. For all the Taani fans it's going to be a surprise. Consider this as  my apology for keeping you all hanging.

Love you all loads!

Muah!

Aashi

rashmi.p thumbnail
congrats.. 😊 happy that u r back..waiting for the update..
Nicky-nish thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
I just complete readng 37 chapters of ur story... I started it dis morning nd finally read it... I must say it's sumthng cmpltly different... Nd d person I most admire z Niyati... Dis girl z sum1 who always stood strong bt still a softy who gt hurt easily... M luvng swaron aswell... d way swayam finally realises how wrong he was in d past with taani ws sumthng I always wanted to see in d show... m glad dat he z tryng his level best to not to repeat same wid Niyati... Nd Sharon by his side ws a gud sign... Dis new guy parth... well m confuse wether he z positive person or negative... On one side he z here for swayam's friendship bt on d other hand he z reason of niti's fear... Nd last bt not d least TAAREY... rey has finally understand dat wat he never tried understand taani's view... M badly waiting fr taani's arrival... update soon nd do pm me... PS-Sry lyk button z nt wrkng..
mamantheshwari thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
happy to see u back di..
waiting for ur suprize 😉
taani entry...taarey meet aww... kabse wait kar raha hai update soon