Posted: 8 years ago
Common girl update
And for heaven sake make
Taani entry it's high time now
anu14 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

i_yatharthk thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
A filler kind of an update but u showed well how she bonded over exams and in rehearsals... That was good...waiting for the next update 
Thanks for the pm
sneharay thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4
Nice update..
Niyati nd parth have some connection..interesting
Please give some swaron moments..nd taani ki entry kab hogi?
ShifaD07 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Amazing Update,
Update next part soon & Make Taani's Entry fast..
Thanks for d PM.
KJLuv thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi.. sorry have not been commenting regularly, been busy in work. But you will always find a Like ðŸ˜‰
Read both the parts.. Glad that gang realised their mistake and are keeping good on their promise, I had my doubts about it too

Looking forward to the know about this new entry Parth and eagerly waiting for Taani!! 

Thanks for the PM!!

raddhi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hmmm where is taani
Is she going to come
Or no
dh19 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
nice filler update
gang is being nice with niyati 
interesting ending
where is taani yaar...not fair... waiting for her entry...
rashmi.p thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nice update as always...its good that gang keeping their promise and the best part is neeti gave them a chance or shall I say she has given herself a chance to make friends and enjoy the life.what say 😊awww without friends life is like black and white movie with no sound 😲 this chapter reminded me of so many things like group study,my canteen fun with friends and I used to study the same way just like neeti did amidst the chaos.. 😊 ...Sharon also went to swayam's house that's so unpredictable.. this change in Sharon is a treat to read 😉 am loving her here more than show..though am a taarey fan but in love swaron as a couple. so I want to read one chapter full of swaron abt their relationship... well I dnt HV to say that coz u r an awesome writer and u know better what ur readers wants from u. 😊 and about taani's entry am also very eager to know how it happens but I want u to take ur own time coz I know sabr ka phal hamesha meeta hota hai. 😳 so finally parth is here and I can c some connection between parth and neeti.one more love story is on our way I guess...thanks for pm...and pls update soon if not an update then could u pls give us a sneak peek.. keep smiling tc
mamantheshwari thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
asusal nice update ...
neeti intrest on studies was good shown and some other way its seems as she wants ignore dance fr some reason r shee is a non dancer i thnk we wll nw it further
the gang scen was nice di they started there dil se dosti we need more gang masti and also to see one picnic plan of d3 but with taani bcz we didnt get a chance of it 😊 it can be on same place that gang decided
*u can also thnk its one of the way to say make taani entry 😉 *
parth entry *welcome parth from full arms* 😊
new or it may be old LOVE STORY begins exited to read update soon 😳
di taani entry as soon as possible r small taarey jzt moment phone call r sometng ur wish plzzz di plzz do if u can plzz 😭