Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
congrats di 😃
take ur own time we will wait..enjoy shoping 😉
Anshika7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
*Blush* Haan!   😳 😳

And, I'm really excited for Parth's entry! 😃 I'm sure, Parth ko bhi sab open arms se welcome karenge! 😊

Eagerly waiting for the next update! 😊 😊
Anshika7 thumbnail
P.S. - Didn't I say, I'm discovering my Dii more n more? You kinda surprised me today. 😛 😃

Jab aap ye comment padhne ke baad poochhengi ki qa hua aisa.. then will tell ya.. not now! 😉 😉
anu14 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

sailaja. thumbnail
Congrats for your going tobe engage
rashmi.p thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wow it was worth waiting two days u know 😊 ...it was actually like m watching d3 in TV.Rey and swayams conversation was nice I mean it included swayams regret his pov on their break up then seriousness ,prank, fun awww m in love with this update. I never got a chance to c this kind of conversation or scene since I started watching d3 on TV...rey's reaction for swayam's prank 😃 its rare to get to c such one.niyati character is getting interested day by day that now Rey is comparing her to taani.and Rey showing so much eagerness to be friend with her..I think taani should HV been like that to him. 😉 ...m still not understanding y Rey is so affected by niyati.and so he is annoyed that niyati doesn't consider him special to be allowed to call her niti..may be he get to call her if he becomes her jija.wanna know how they become friends and abt ur second new character..thanks for this update. keep smiling tc 😊
sneharay thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4
Nice update..really like reyam convo... 😊
Anshika7 thumbnail
Okay, first n foremost, - The update was worth the wait! 😊 And agar aap ek hafte baad bhi ye update deti.. It would've been worth the wait! 😊 Sacchi!!!

Coming to the update - ReYam friendship is what I absolutely adore and I'm just SO Glad that you did a complete justice! You penned the dialogues, the scene play out so beautifully that I could picture ReYam quite clearly. 😊 😊

Superb job, Dii 👏 👏

Thank youuu for ReYam scene n eagerly waiting for the new update! 😊
ShifaD07 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Amazing Chapter. 👏
Reyam convo is Awesome, i actually feel that i'm seeing them.
Loved it.
Update Soon & Thanks for d PM. 😊
raddhi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Swayam always take Frdshp
Above family I don't like that he
Was with rey not not taani worst bro
Why rey was want to get in niyati life
Is he falling for her?? Thanks for PM
Congrats for your engagement God bless