Frequent Posters

DeliciousDevil. thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
I liked him the most in ZNMD 
Meeti-Mirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I like him , there is something affable and endearing about him

As regards his talents .. He is a middling actor ..

Have no clues about his directorial skills -- I mean 1 DCH will not make a summer .. Don proved he can do action/thriller but I would like to see more of his DCH & Lakshya

Singing - O Lord Save me!!
VintageWine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: .Sunrise.

True and he is a bad singer as well

😆 ^

@ TP over hyped like always ... 
His voice is bloody irritating ðŸ˜¡
Novarieaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I loved him in LBC and ZNMD.
He is far from a bad actor IMO! Also he oozes sex appeal! I for one find him very hot and attractive!
Pehchaan.Kaun thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Stole the show in ZNMD.. The fact that he made me overlook Abhay Deol is enough for me to pine for him as an actor 
MsChanadlerBong thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Okay wait ! I can understand people calling him not good looking , I can understand he is not so attractive but not good as an actor woah ! He is a great actor . Otherwise it would be difficult for him to carry out such roles of Bhaag Milkha and then Rock on and all . They were well written but without him portraying who could stand well ? You tell me who can you imagine in place of him in Bhaag Milkha Bhaag ? Who can play the role in Wazir ? I have watched all his movies and he is a great actor . He is a good director too and singer ðŸ˜• better than some of the actors . ðŸ˜† 
He was fabulous in Wazir and some people may oppose but then one question to you all , who will you think will suit his role in all his movies ? 
murder4 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
He doesn't have the ambition and desire to be a big star. He seems to choose the films he believes and perform at best of his ability. 
Just think If any one of ranbir or ranveer would hv done bmb and got the same response at what height then would have their stardom reached, praises for their performance would have continued till now and that's not the case with farhan. 
Even if he perform bad or excellent he is unlikely to go any ahead or behind from his current position.
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
He essentially plays himself in most films. Though he was good in BMB. 
I wish he would stop singing though.
Justmoi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I wouldn't exactly call him a bad actor, it is not like his peers are actors par excellence. Like them he is very much dependent on the role. I think direction is his gift though and completely agree with his voice being annoying ðŸ˜†
BollyBoy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Finally someone said it... he's seriously over-rated.