Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

avni_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
OMGG!! This update reminds me of the first few updates btwn thread 1-5 πŸ˜³β€οΈ

Hayeee..Getting kissed by the monet ONCE AGAIN and the loan shark and those mental notes... I JUST LOVEDDD ITTT!!!😳❀️

Dude asking for money... Bwhahahah!🀣 woh bhi zyada!πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰, REAL RAKSHASAN N LOAN SHARK!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
moonwearer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Suria couldn't get one on CBE so sending this song on Chennai ...Happy anniversaryweek...i guess i am wishing you from your brekfast dateπŸ˜‰
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XAqtE4KdJL8[/YOUTUBE]
Errantnomad thumbnail
I'm sure Jas would hv received loving gifts all through these years and this one from Nisha should be just as unique for her . I'm absolutely sure you will cherish this one which is as precious as a hand written note from your favourite author/ writer/ FRIEND .Enjoy.

Errantnomad thumbnail
Its like we have come a full circle with this one. Thank you for taking us along.

jaschick thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Oh my God Nisha !!! Have no words.

The update itself was a kicker. Dude back to his nonchalant attitude over something II is so tensed. The notes are back!!! Yeeaaahhh ! Loved it !!!

My eyes welled up seeing the last few lines. Tugged my heart ! Lovely note for me !! Thank you so much Nisha ! πŸ€—

All my SoSy buddies - thanks for your wishes.πŸ€—

We always try to do something special over the weekends. This year we snuck a lovely breakfast place in the city while kids were still sleeping. Parked the car, walked on the cobble stone roads for a few blocks (mimicking the European feel and the cabby honking bringing me to reality), pumpkin waffles for me and boring vegetable omelette for hubby downing it with coffee and a fabulous fruit juice. That was 7.30-10am. Amma - can u make me dosa for breakfast ??? Reality check at 10am and life moves on πŸ˜‰
jaschick thumbnail

Originally posted by: moonwearer

Suria couldn't get one on CBE so sending this song on Chennai ...Happy anniversaryweek...i guess i am wishing you from your brekfast dateπŸ˜‰
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XAqtE4KdJL8[/YOUTUBE]

Thank u SriV. I am a Chennai girl just went to college in CBE
blue5sky thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jasminechick

Thank u SriV. I am a Chennai girl just went to college in CBE

πŸ€— to you Jas from one to another!

Loved that tidbit on pumpkin waffles for breakfast with you Husband. Leaving kids asleep and off on your anniversary morning - treasure them as you pick these memories along. Demand for Amma's dosas.. Well they grow too quickly too 😊

Yes life moves along and thanks to this space its moves along reassuringly sometimes doesn't it 😳 you have a great day!Edited by blue5sky - 8 years ago
Errantnomad thumbnail
II inhaled the neck... Amma and Athai had given her a bath in the morning
She smelled like Ponds powder Athai accidentally dusted some off, without realizing a designer basket of baby things awaited Nivi on the bed"

The fragnance of babies . Makes you want to keep chewing them.
Science has related this emotion to hunger . Study says when the smell of food that's your favourite wafts by your nostrils, it makes you feel hungry and gobble it. Something similar the scent of a new born baby makes you want to eat them. 😳

II goes in search of her parents , finds their room door closed , senses to not knock then giving them their privacy and then goes on to prod Athai.So wonderful. Such small moments yet so significant. And this scene where Mrs. Iyer and Mr. Iyer were talking and Amma consoling her husband carries on from the previous update. I am amazed at how Nisha always manages to be so in the scene. So she kept this bk ground and parallel scene had II finding their door closed. This is screen play which we are getting to watch from close quarters. Too good   .

And dude ... Shooting from Ranjanji and Sam's shoulders πŸ˜ƒ . And using traditions just the same way another father here uses to keep his daughter with him. It takes one father to understand the mind's workings of another father. Oh he is a slime ball , all right but one that's irresistible for II and many of us here.

Awesome awesome update.

πŸ‘Edited by Errantnomad - 8 years ago
jaschick thumbnail

Originally posted by: Errantnomad

I'm sure Jas would hv received loving gifts all through these years and this one from Nisha should be just as unique for her . I'm absolutely sure you will cherish this one which is as precious as a hand written note from your favourite author/ writer/ FRIEND .Enjoy.

Indeed it is very special. Bringing a huge smile and few tears today morning. Thanks to u for remembering an offhand comment and wishing me 😳
Only u guys can make me feel so special better than my hubby πŸ˜‰Edited by jasminechick - 8 years ago
blue5sky thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jasminechick

Indeed it is very special. Bringing a huge smile and few tears today morning. Thanks to u for remembering an offhand comment and wishing me 😳
Only u guys can make me feel so special better than my hubby πŸ˜‰

I get that Wink Jas. It's the pressure cooker and the whistles that are to be blamed right πŸ˜‰