SW Symphony 63 - Page 54

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blue5sky thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
A very big hello to all those on the thread.
EnVee Namu, Dristi - i have missed you guys.
PRitee, Sonal, Sr, Vikas -  hello guys all well? Vikas haven't seen you here this new year. 
Sri, Kalpana, Jas - Hellooo
Kajal,Jyo Ashu- how have you been?

moonwearer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Asma her firm resolve dissolves into a puddle the moment she sees him. She is fiercely protective of the Dude right from Jaipur return when he was subjected to Appa's inquest.She knows that MM now revolves around her...Manya might arrive in  time to join the MM fauj and the warrior Princess will surrender unconditionally.
moonwearer thumbnail
Pressure cookers have undergone transformation but retained some salient defining qualities. Asma are pressure cookers inherently MAKE IN India?
blue5sky thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: moonwearer

Pressure cookers have undergone transformation but retained some salient defining qualities. Asma are pressure cookers inherently MAKE IN India?

From where I have come back from ...no I think they are global. But the noisy ones are surely made at home ๐Ÿ˜‰
moonwearer thumbnail
Is it because we have a global presence ASMA?I guess every 7th person in the world is an Indian? Where you have come from has a lot of connection to India๐Ÿ˜‰
SWAN123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: blue5sky

A very big hello to all those on the thread.

EnVee Namu, Dristi - i have missed you guys.
PRitee, Sonal, Sr, Vikas - hello guys all well? Vikas haven't seen you here this new year.
Sri, Kalpana, Jas - Hellooo
Kajal,Jyo Ashu- how have you been?

Don't blame you for not putting me in the list!
Aber hast du gut angekommen? Wie war KL?
dristi64 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
ASMA
I'm doing well!! How are you??? What's new?? More treks??
blue5sky thumbnail

Originally posted by: dristi64

ASMA

I'm doing well!! How are you??? What's new?? More treks??

Hey Dristi! ๐Ÿค—
How are you. No my dear my dear no treks as of now. Have to get back to basic gyming that itself has been a big ask and me sloppy. Things have been hectic and demanding. Happy to be back. My next big trek if I can balance family and the trek will be in July/Aug Dristi.
PriteeMisra thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Hello NeelAsma and everyone around.
All is well with me NeelAsma. Good to see you back. Hoping to read your review on next one.
Dristi, why no review?
dristi64 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
PRITEE
I've just been in a rush these past few weeks. Too many people to meet, too many things to get done. Been reading the updates at odd hours.  Got done with my last driving lesson some 45 mins ago. Now I'm all set to crash my family car๐Ÿ˜†
Waiting for my dentist's appointment at 11. So killing time right now. And actually waiting for an update.

You're already in office?