Frequent Posters

Seriousreader thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Seriousreader

Yo...๐Ÿค—
I made mooli parathas for breakfast today
Lunch was raggi muddhae and bassaru 

If it's cold out there...huggi gujju would be wonderful for the cold weather๐Ÿ˜Š
Errantnomad thumbnail

Originally posted by: moonwearer

Kalpana I loved your analysis too...yes I fully agree that the Dude treats the patriarch knowingly as per his whims...there are moments of tenderness that unconsciously surfaces...from the way he assumes he had gone seeking IIs hand for himself to the way he insinuates she can have the company to herself. Their speciality as a couple is to say the most cruel things to each other totally unmindful of the extent to which it can hurt the other...be it being mean in words like the face that launched the fleet, to the unthinkable midway abandonment to go for a poker night...playful pranks to realising that the prank hurt her and making up in his own inimitable way. In the entire unraveling of the tale thus far the patriarch has only demonstrated care understanding compassion affection and tolerance. While he does all within his power to make his loved ones cared for he is deeply cared for by Sam and Tan and II. When he puts up with the sycophancy of his brother and nephews he hopes against hope that his children and theirs will be unconditionally loved. Raman hardly ever says anything to defend anyone and rarely interferes in the way others are treated...this response to chachi stems of hurt not to the living but an insult to his dearly loved late mother...I believe the patriarch perceives that which is why he has set off to declutter his thoughts and come to terms with the harsh realities of life.

Sri its really a mystery. Why did he not tell II or Sam that he is going away for a few days.
He will not want to make them anxious especially his DIl in her current state!
Hopefully he has only gone to unclutter himself
And if he is doing just that he has it coming from his DIL for not keeping her informed.
She can either become a rakshashi or go deathly quiet.
Whenever she is extremely upset she retreats in to her shell .

I hope he is not tracing Beenukumar and (it's too dramatic I agree )for the happenings of that wretched
Night. But whatever reasons is if Ranjaji's disappearance is of his own will then he surely has it coming from his GudiyaEdited by Errantnomad - 8 years ago
Errantnomad thumbnail

Originally posted by: Seriousreader

Yo...๐Ÿค—
I made mooli parathas for breakfast today
Lunch was raggi muddhae and bassaru

Mooli parathas yum Prats! I just made the batter for besan ragi and quinoa chilla and spiced it up with chillies and veggies.

Will hv it with butter or puli inji ginger tamarind chutney
Seriousreader thumbnail

Originally posted by: Errantnomad

Mooli parathas yum Prats! I just made the batter for besan ragi and quinoa chilla and spiced it up with chillies and veggies.

Will hv it with butter or puli inji ginger tamarind chutney

Yummm 
moonwearer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Prathima catching you online first time in 2016...Happy new year...hope you enjoyed your long break
Seriousreader thumbnail

Originally posted by: moonwearer

Prathima catching you online first time in 2016...Happy new year...hope you enjoyed your long break

Sri...๐Ÿค—
Thank you...wish you an awesome 2016๐Ÿ˜Š
Yes, The Goa trip was great
sonalgupta2004 thumbnail
This one's for Ranjan

sonalgupta2004 thumbnail
This is the relationship our leads share
taramira thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
How do you make quinoa chila
Errantnomad thumbnail

Originally posted by: taramira

How do you make quinoa chila

I added 1:half:half of besan quinoa and Ragi flour in that proportion. Add to it a little salt, chillies, onion and capsicum. The batter is consistent and a little thick and not too flowy. If you like give it a tadka with hing and jeera.
This is an instant version.

There's another traditional way , we call it adai where it's usually made with soaked lentils and rice.
Now instead of rice I add quinoa to it. I don't find it a big diff just that with quinoa it's a lightly flaky texture.
Then make the chilla in a non stick tawa and hv it with butter/ pickle or chutney of your liking