Ballistic Manny

Broken Sam

Supportive spouses (II and Tan)

Widowed Ranjan torn between kids and brothers family

Sad state of affairs ... 😭
PriteeMisra thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
This update I couldn't sympathise with ranjan. Only felt for savy and kids.
More so coz I really don't think he doesn't know how Harish and his wife actually are.
moonwearer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Pritee the kids suffer a lot ...the guilt and the truth which none seems to know but him is the cross he carries...he immerses himself in work and caring for others despite the serious misunderstanding and exploitation by Rolex Raju and ilk...he consciously does not want to sever ties...he is not blind to their doings...but cannot stoop to their base mean level...The Bhalla kids are what they are because of both parents though Savvy might have played a greater role...It is heartrending to see each hurt...the Patriarch too is deeply hurt ...but you find it hard to let go off them and you tolerate their nonsense...sometimes indifferent...sometimes stoically...
KM03 thumbnail
Emotional update very well written Nisha!
Love II and Tan more in this update❤️
R&B, Sam and Manny totally feel their pain ... II is with dude and Tan is with Sam poor Manny is all alone 😭 
Eagerly waiting for Nivi's arrival ... she will bring all the happiness in Ballah's family😊

Errantnomad thumbnail

Originally posted by: moonwearer

Pritee the kids suffer a lot ...the guilt and the truth which none seems to know but him is the cross he carries...he immerses himself in work and caring for others despite the serious misunderstanding and exploitation by Rolex Raju and ilk...he consciously does not want to sever ties...he is not blind to their doings...but cannot stoop to their base mean level...The Bhalla kids are what they are because of both parents though Savvy might have played a greater role...It is heartrending to see each hurt...the Patriarch too is deeply hurt ...but you find it hard to let go off them and you tolerate their nonsense...sometimes indifferent...sometimes stoically...

Ranjanji the cross he's carrying I wonder if he even knows the truth behind it.
given the impression that he found himself in that position that fateful morning
But the person who knows the bl**dy truth is the elusive Beenu kumar and of course
Nisha.
But whatever it was, such happenings does raise the Qtn of karma.
And there never seems to be an answer. And sometimes I feel " why does anyone even want an answer damn!! We just don't want whatever happenned to have happenned in the first place in the sense that what do I get by getting an answer to that kind of Loss. It shouldn't have happenned in the first place. Period

I don't know if I'm making any sense here .
moonwearer thumbnail
True Kalpana i agree that Beenu and if somebody instigated her that person too and Nisha know things we may never get to know or need to know.  My mind somewhere hovers around Rolex Raju and Chachi 420  know stuff which is why the smug gloating...there maybe absolutely no link too...What we see of the Patriarch is a very caring affectionate and thoughtful shrewd person. I belong to the camp that believes in his innocence. The "Nobody deserves an adulterous spouse II!!!" indicates that Raman like most others believes his Dad had knowingly acted thus. The Dude refers to him by his name. That is the cross the fact that the family doesn't know why Savitha fell off the apartment is a cross...the fact that somehow his Le Merdian  discovery was the reason for all this is the cross...I believe a person who considers himself a peon of God would not cheat his loved ones...that none around him believes this...is his cross.
moonwearer thumbnail

Life is a mysterious tale

A leaf unfolds for us each day

Printed In myriad hues

Printed on varied textures

The tale has a source

Creators are many and ever changing

The tale has a rhythm and soul

A beat and lyrics in languages of our making

Some are melodious and softly play on

Some are metallic and loud and jerk us

Some a silent happy or melancholy lend

Accompanying artists

Entering and exiting on some cue

Who is the Suthradhar we never know

The world a spectacular Indra sabha or colloseum

Some perform an ensemble, some alone

Some revealing identities some masked

Thoughts we recognize and identify ours

Those we don't attributed to Karma, furies, destiny or fate

I step into another fresh day full of hope and faith that it will be a spectacular one
Edited by moonwearer - 8 years ago