Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sonalgupta2004 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
heart touching!!
"Nobody deserves an adulterous spouse II!!!"

This line takes there relationship to new heights...
Sharing ur utmost fears is wht a companionship is all bout.
And they hav reached there...
Love them
And II give dude one more tight wala hug from my behalf also
👏
jyothi_cool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I just love the way you have written this update loved the ii and dude scene 
taramira thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Chalo Rb has sounded chachis death knell..she won't be allowed to enter as long as Rb is around. But Ranjan continues to live in his own paradise where everything is fine...he needs to be shaken out of his dream and made to realize that what he knows deep down, he needs to acknowledge it as well. 
shidin0117 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
A nice happy day turned painful for everyone...and Dude took action...👏
He should have banned her entry forever...but I loved the way she tried to comfort . Family's support helps a lot and once more I can say bhallas are lucky to have Tan as SIL and II as DIL. I really hope Manya finds her happiness with Makarand soon.

Thanks for the update Nish...😊
moonwearer thumbnail
The mind plays its own games and the heart has its own. The cringing of the Bhalla siblings and their spouses very apparent. Sam uses text to communicate II knows the Dude will be quiet and reaches out in her own way...the way in which they try to be the salve is what really endears them. Manny has vented and bolted herself up and has  like Ranjan none to apply the balm immediately. Retail therapy will help as also music... ...poker...spirits...
Poor Ranjan is in a wishful thinking mode desperately hoping for the happiness of his loved ones.
Loved  the response of the dude...over phone and directly to his II
PriteeMisra thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Dude's the way to go.
Can't say the right thing to appreciate the update.
Beautifully put. Thank you.
Kjolovesbabies thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
That unexplainable empathy for your loved one where you feel and yet not for the other one may feel your sympathy as your pity 😭 you have explained it so well, she lied he understood he overcame with his feelings and she conquered 👏

Sam the best person and dudes reaction to the person who is generally calm and sober that why did she react so and tan secretly understanding with the minimal info being fed by wifey 👏

Him asking the guard not to let the guard in that monster in when he's there at home. Nobody deserves dishonesty, infidelity in general and that line was just perfect and their conversation 👍🏼
avni_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I just loveddd ii and Dude scene! 
"Nobody deserves an adulterous spouse II.."! Aiyo this line broke me from within. 😭

And the comforting hug she gave and he leaned on her for more! 😭

Ranjan is soo muchh blinded by the "so-called-love" from the Devils that he himself can't identify wht and who is right or wrong! 

Chachiii doob maarooo yaarrr! Wapis mat anaa... we wud grill n roll u like hw we grill n roll chicken! Argh! Hmphh!🤢😡

sonalgupta2004 thumbnail
""Ayyo" she cried softly... "What can I do to make it better for u?" she pleaded

"Not a thing" he said softly... agonized"

Lovely!!
👏
sonalgupta2004 thumbnail