Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

...Seema... thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
ishu please continue ur work which u r doing brilliantly.
n yes its really v annoying when da views r far more than comments n likes. I can understand.
silent readers should drop few words .if one read da update then wats da harm in writing few words.
u all writers r doing fantastic job by keep this forum n rishbala alive.on our part,v too sholud appreciate ur job.
catharsis thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
No, dear. Plz don't think that u r lacking anywhere in giving us a superb update...I love ur unique writing style.
Honestly, I don't know d thing wid silent readers... πŸ˜• n why can't they comment on stories when it hardly takes a few more minutes to comment than just reading n leaving...N guys, this is not right! It is equivalent to taking things from others n giving nothing in return. πŸ˜• So, plz comment after u read updates n leave warm words of encouragement for all writers, who's works u read...coz this is d least we can give in return for a great read! πŸ˜ƒ
Jyoraj thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
To cut the long story short, I read your story because I like it.
Don't feel bad for less comments, as it is forum is not that active. But I feel those whoare reading the stories should comment.
Pani.Puri thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Chill guys I am not at all sad , its just a general observation I have seen in this forum . Ok coming to the chapter - Sin Baby you wanted RK's scene ... Well he was supposed to hog the limelight in the next chappy but no worries , I added a part here .

Part 4

"What are you trying to do with Russia's President??"

"Ohh... So you joined the dots ... Bravo ..."

"What do you think terrorists do ...?" , Sultan said with a soft laugh

"Please don't do anything of such sort. Let me and my husband go", Madhu said pleadingly

"Sure Madhu I will let you go, but but BUT after accomplishing our plan", sultan says to her with evilness

*At RKs House between 2-3 A.M.*

Rk was playing PS2 , but he was constantly losing in the game since his mind was time and again missing his Madhu .

"Come soon na  Biwi . I am missing you so much" , RK mutters to himself while lazily playing 

He doesn't get interest in playing PS2 so he switches of the TV and yawningly goes to his room.

"Rishu... Goood Morning... See I am here" , Madhu said while removing the blanket which Rishabh has wrapped around himself like a mummy.

"Hmmm Biwi... Let me sleep for 2 more minutes" , RK said while pulling the blanket towards himself

"Rishu wake up na...You were missing me and see I came home...Tadaaa..." , with this she starts tickling Rishabh's stomach waking up RK in the process , when suddenly RK holds Madhu's hands and pushes her towards himself making her fall on him . He brings his lips closer towards Madhu to kiss her . He kisses her but Madhu doesn't responds to the kiss . RK gently strokes her cheeks "Biwi why are you not responding to my kiss??". He again kisses her passionately on her lips but she again doesn't responds to the kiss making RK a bit irritated .

"Biwi what's wrong with you??", he says this and opens his eyes and sees he is holding the pillow and the pillow was all wet with his kissing session.

"Oh stupid me... See Biwi what you have done to me... Now I am romancing with pillows thinking it to be you... Hmmm Biwi you're just like a drug to me making me senseless" , and saying this he keeps the pillow back on Madhu's side and goes back to sleep.

*In Flight*

The flight attendant brings water for Madhu

"Dear be brave" , Air Hostess says to Madhu with sympathy

Sultan takes Madhu's handbag and takes out her debit card . Meanwhile Madhu hold the glass in her hand

Sultan takes the in-flight call and swipes Madhu's card and gives her the phone .

"Call your dearest husband and tell him to change Russian President's hotel"

Madhu dials the number looking at Sultan

Since the flight was going through a turbulent weather , the in-flight call got disrupted . Madhu couldn't hear the beep sound on her in-flight call and she understood that the service was disrupted . She dials the number and after few seconds ..

"Rishu ... How are you ??"

Sultan looks at her...

"Rishu I ... I need to talk something important to you ... You ... You need to change the hotel ..." , She says with a trembling voice to RK while looking at Sultan ...

Sultan was getting pissed off with her waterworks and the time she was taking to do his work , that he just turned his head to the other side controlling his rage when suddenly he looks that the man sitting in the same row was patting the in-flight call and constantly saying "hello hello" while looking at the receiver . Sultan understood that the service was disrupted and that's why that man was not getting signals , and then he just turns his head towards Madhu ..

Madhu looks up at him with a shock , seeing him all riled up

"Who the hell do you think you are fooling ??? , Sultan says while gritting his teeth

"What???" , Madhu asks him with a fear 

He snatches the receiver from her hand and puts it near his ear ... He keeps the receiver back and gives a tight punch to Madhu on her stomach

"Owww..."

Edited by RagingBlaze - 8 years ago
...Seema... thumbnail
Ishu πŸ€—
Rk dreaming about madhu n he kissed his pillow considering it as madhu
Omg dat ashiq pistoli yuck
Marvellous job ishu
Gripping
...Seema... thumbnail
I want rk to uddao this sadakchap khopdi
Wait sadakchap rk will send u v v v far
Jyoraj thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Superb but short part.
RK dreams of Madhu.
Madhu tried to fool Sultan but failed.
what wil be his next step. Its getting exciting.
madhurish thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Res...
In office... Will unres when i get free...
Unres...

WHAT THE HELL??😑 that son of a bitch punched madhu??😑 How dare he manhandle her? Hope madhu is not pregnant... & also hope Rk pays that creepy sultan back his dues... First he was threatening madhu & now he hurt her... Come on my darling Rk... Kill him...πŸ˜†

Hehe... Glad u showed a glimpse of Rk's pillow romance... Haha... Wish i was in place of the pillow... So that Rk could have smooched on me...☺️

Great going Sin babe... Keep it up!πŸ‘πŸΌ
Thanks for the pm & for this super update...πŸ‘
Edited by madhurish - 8 years ago
chitraP thumbnail
It's really nice update.  Rk secret agent, sulthan terrorist. Different plot. You are too good in writing suspense stories. I am waiting for rks full action. Thanks.
catharsis thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Fab update!
RK kissed his pillows, thinking it to be Madhu! πŸ˜†
That Sadakchhaap Sullu punched Madhu! 😑 Very soon our hero will be here, to make him pay for it.
Update d next part soon...
Thanks!