RiMa SS - Race Against Time - Part 12 on Page 34 - Last Part

Pani.Puri thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Part 1 

This is the announcement for Flight no. 241AE from Denmark to Stockholm via Sweden, Scandavian Airways flight is delayed by 6 hours. We regret for the inconvenience caused to passengers. Passengers boarding this flight till last destination Stockholm are requested to stand in a que to get their boarding passes.

"Oh shitt. Why the hell does this happen with me. Rishu must be waiting for me at home and here I am stuck at this airport. Damnn", Madhu said this to herself in frustration.

*Suddenly her phone rings*

"Rishu"

"Biwi! Did you take your boarding pass? When is the boarding gates gonna open??" , Rishabh asked concerned from the other side

"Uff Rishu ... Take a breathe Patidev . I have a bad news for you". 

"Don't tell me that your flight is cancelled . Else I am gonna sue this good for nothing airlines" . 

"Rishu first listen to me . The flight isn't cancelled but delayed by 6 hours . So I will come by tomorrow morning, if the flight is on time after 6 hrs . Right now I am standing in the que to get my boarding pass . Rishu wait...first let me speak . Eat you dinner because I don't want you to sleep empty stomach . After eating dinner go to sleep , you don't need to clean the kitchen because I will come and do that tomorrow and the most important thing I need to tell you is that ... I love you my sweetheart"

"Not fair Biwi . I can clean the kitchen after all I am your husband and work should always be shared between husband and wife , so I will clean the kitchen so that you don't get burdened with unnecessary works when you come back tomorrow. And Biwi I love you 2,3,4 ... And I am missing you . Come home soon . I feel like killing these airlines people . I told you not to come with this airline and instead come by Etihad Airways but you turned a deaf ear to it"

"Awww my Grumpy Baby . Don't worry . Very soon I will be with you . When you will open your eyes in the morning the first thing you will see is your darling Biwi . So baby , have your food . Bye"

"Yeah even you have something from the airport . Bye . Love you"

"Love you too"

"So sweet . Its always a happy thing to see romance" , a voice said from behind Madhu .

"Yeah my husband Rishabh . He was just concerned about me" , Madhu said with a smile  to that person who was standing behind her

Person - "Yeah its natural that the person whom we love the most , we are always concerned about them . I like such romantic couples very much . Their love story is always cute and adorable".

"Thanks a lot for your compliment" , Madhu said with a pleasant smile

"What The f**k is wrong with this airlines ?? How can you guys delay the flight for such long hours ?? Call your airlines manager right now . I wanna talk to him . This is not done" , a passenger for the same flight said in a very pissed off voice to the Airline attendants.

"Sir please calm down . We really cant help it . The turbulent weather in Sweden has forced the flight to delay . Sir please cooperate with us . Pilots are doing their best to reach here as soon as possible" , the Airline attendant tried to make that angry passenger understand the situation

"That's none of my business that how turbulent or sunny the weather is . I am not paying your airlines the ticket to listen to your weather commentary"

"Sir please stop creating a scene . Just calm down"

"Your sorry is of no use Miss Airlines attendant . You don't know me . You cant' make me wait for freaking 6 hours" 

"Sir ! They deeply regret for the inconvenience caused and even if you shout at the top of your lungs creating a scene  then that's of no use because its still gonna take that much time only for the flight to come here and it will not come here by magic. And you look like a civilised man with good upbringing so behave in that way . And have patience just like other passengers . Even we want to reach to our destination as soon as possible so just keep calm", Madhu said to that man in the most sarcastic way she could say

With this the man becomes quite embarrassed and murmuring to himself he angrily marches out from the que leaving the airline attendants with relief .

"Thank you so much Mam" , said the Airlines  attendant to Madhu

"Anytime"

"Wow !! You handled that man quite patiently . That's so cool . I was just gonna yell at him" , the man who was standing behind Madhu said this to her .

Madhu - "Yeah I am habitual of handling such kinds of people . My job requires it"

Person - 'Hmmm... So you handle such people on regular basis . So lemme guess . Are you a
 businesswoman ??"

Madhu - "No . Not at all . I think your guesswork is quite poor"

Person - "Oh no...  Not at all . My guesswork is always good . OK , so you must be the manager in some restaurant ??"

Madhu - "Ohk you are quite close to your guesswork Mr."

Person - "Hmmm ... So you are a manager of a hotel ???" 

Madhu - "I am quite impressed with your guesswork . Well yes . I am a manager at a hotel"

Person - "Which hotel??" 

Madhu - "Its Grand Hotel Stockholm" .

Person - "Oh .. That's a very famous hotel . I have been to that hotel 1 year back . The food at your hotel restaurant was quite delicious ...   Oh I hope I am not boring you with my talks" 

Madhu - "Oh no no... Not at all . Like I said before that I am used to people's conversation"

Person - "Oh stupid me ... I talked so much to you without introducing myself to you . Hi ! I am Sultan Beil ... Oh don't be so confused . My mom was an English woman and my dad was from Asia".

"Ohk ... I am Madhubala Rishabh Kundra. You can call me Madhu".

"Oh !! Your husband's name . Quite a classy name your husband has" 

"Thanks"

After collecting their boarding pass Madhu was going in the opposite direction when Sultan called her from behind .

OK ! So keep on guessing that why this Sullu Pullu is so hell bent on talking to Mrs. Rishabh Kundra all the time ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜‰ The next update will be on...Even I don't know ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜‰

Give your Likes & Comments ðŸ˜›

INDEX

Part 1 - Above

Part 2 - Page 2 

Part 3 - Page 3

Part 4 - Page 5

Part 5 - Page 8

Part 6 - Page 11

Part 7 - Page 16

Part 8 - Page 19

Part 9 - Page 22

Part 10 - Page 25

Part 11 - Page 28

Part 12 - Page 34
Edited by RagingBlaze - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

madhurish thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
First!!!😉😆
Wow! New story... Super!
Nice start babe!
Aww... Rk is such cutie pie here i guess... So sweet & caring hubby...
When madhu asked him not to clean the kitchen it reminded me of my mom saying that to my dad whenever she leave him alone at home... But my dad will always clean the kitchen... But he will mess things & get scoldings from my mom... Lol
So i hope rk does his job perfectly & not mess things & face madhu's wrath... Lol

God! What this ullu sullu is doing here?? Who is he?? Why he is hitting on madhu?? Is he trying to impress her inspite of knowing she is married to the classy named man THE Rishab Kundra?? 
What's his role in this story?? I dont want him to be a psycho who abducts or forces madhu to love him... Lol
Is he a spy?? A spy working for Rk to keep check on his wife? Lol... 
Sullu said he visited madhu's hotel a yr back... So may be he was stalking her since then... He could be a rival... I dont know... God! I dont like this sultan... So please help me & make me like him by showing him good... Lol

Will be lookibg forward to read this & ur others stories...
Thanks dear...
Edited by madhurish - 8 years ago
noiseygirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Nice start
new concept
update soon
...Seema... thumbnail
Ishu 🤗 welcome back..
Wat a start...ahaan
I must say a classy start
Looking forward to next update
poojitha96 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Great start aww  rk is too cute he is a darling hubby, don't know why this sullu is behind madhu . continue soon
manna43 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nice start.Rk is such a nice hubby cared a lot. But why is sullu trying to impress Madhu.continue soon.
EVIL_ANGEL thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
nyc start..! Sullu ullu is giving me creepy feeling coz of his Over friendly behavior towards madhu🤢... Cont. Soon :)
aarya1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
nice start
continue soon
vishti4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
intresting start.try to updatte soon
Pani.Puri thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Part 2 

After collecting their boarding pass Madhu was going in the opposite direction when Sultan called her from behind .

Sultan - "Madhu ! If you don't mind will you accompany me for a coffee??" 

Madhu was quite taken aback - "Ammm... I am sorry but I don't want to have coffee . I am already full with my snacks"

Sultan - "Ohk... Don't take me wrong . I mean our flight is delayed for 6 hours and even you will be getting bored alone . So by accompanying me atleast some of our time will get passed . That's why I said about having a coffee ... Its OK... No Problem... Bye" 

With this he goes to the nearest coffe shop at the  airport . Madhu also goes to freshen herself . After some time when she heads out of the washroom and was strolling at the airport she sees Sultan sitting alone at the coffee shop . She goes near him and sits at an empty stool besides Sultan.

He looks up at her .

Sultan - "Thanks for giving me company"

Madhu - "Oh don't thank me . Even I will get bored sitting alone , so I thought to be with you... Waiter!!!!"

Sultan - "I guess the waiter is gonna take time because of so many customers . So what do you want ??"

Madhu - "You are quite good in guesswork . So guess which coffee I am gonna take ?"

Sultan - "Espresso"

Madhu - "Ummm... No"

Sultan - "You look beautiful and sweet so according to this theory you must be liking light flavours"

Madhu - "Wohaaa... That's a new theory I have heard"

Sultan - "This is all a mind game . Umm... Mocha ?? Yes you like Caffe Mocha ... Please please please say that I am saying right"

Madhu - "Umm yeah . I like Mocha with extra sugar . I am quite impressed with your mind game"

They both conversed in the coffee shop enjoying their coffee for the next 3 hours when suddenly Sultan's phone rang . He takes out his phone from his jeans pocket 

Sultan - "Hey Buddy... Yeah ... Flight is delayed... Don't worry... It will go as planned ... Bye... Sorry sometime these calls..."

Madhu - It's OK . Work is also important .

They conversed for another 3 hours till the Airline attendant announced that the flight is all ready to be boarded . During their talk they kept their conversation minimal without talking about their personal and professional life . After the Airline attendants announcement , they both parted their ways .

This is the last and final call to passengers boarding flight No. 241AE 

*In Flight*

Cabin Crew - "Welcome to Scandavian Airways .. Mam can I look at your boarding pass . Oh 24E is straight to your left after 2nd gate"

Madhu - "Thanks"

Madhu - "Hey you here !!!" 

Sultan - "Once again Hi . What are you doing here ? Don't tell me that you are stalking me Mrs. Kundra ... Just Kidding" 

Madhu - "That's my seat 24E . She said pointing towards her seat" 

Sultan - "Whattt... Oh... I don't believe this"

Madhu - "Yeah that's my seat . She shows her boarding pass to him"

Sultan - "Ohk . This is my seat 24D . I guess again we will be giving company to each other till our final destination" , he says with a chuckle . 

He helps Madhu to enter inside and have her seat meanwhile Sultan keeps Madhu's hand luggage in the overhead compartment . Sultan notices a hot girl from row 22 who was struggling to keep her luggage in the overhead compartment . Seeing Sultan she smiles politely and asks for Sultan's help to keep her luggage in the overhead compartment to which he kindly obliges .

After sitting at his seat .

"You seem quite generous with hot chicks" , Madhu said with a grin

Sultan - "Ahhh... wish if what you said is true"

After few minutes the flight takes off from the Denmark Airport . 

This is pilot Daniel ... The weather outside is quite turbulent . We request all passengers to remain seated and fasten their seat belt . We advise you not to use lavatory(toilets) during this time . Once the fasten seat belt sign is turned off lavatories can be used . Till then , remain seated with your seat belts on . 

Madhu was aero phobic (scared of flight heights) and to top it all , the turbulent weather was shaking the plane time and again making her feel nauseatic .

Sultan sees her chanting something and looking uncomfortable by holding her seat handle tightly .

Sultan - "What does your husband do ??"

Madhu looks at him - "He works as IT engineer with the Stockholm Stock Exchange" 

Rishabh used to work with Stockholm government as an agent , a spy but she can't tell this to anyone because of wrong usage . So Rishabh advised Madhu to tell that  he works in Stockholm Stock Exchange .

Sultan - "That's nice . Quite intelligent husband"

Seat belt signed was turned off ...

Madhu - " Thanks . And thanks for diverting my mind"

Sultan - "Your welcome"

Madhu - "So... What work do you do ??"

Sultan - "It's a secret"

Madhu - "Oh... So you are a spy"

Sultan - "Nope . I don't work for government shits . I work for people and guns"

Now Madhu was quite confused

Madhu - "Ohk you are a solider??"

Sultan - "No . Not at all"

Madhu - "Then ?? Spy"

Sultan - "Nope... No"

Madhu - "Then ... What do you do ??"

Sultan - "should I tell you the truth or a lie ??"

"Whatever pleases you" , Madhu said with a laugh 

Sultan - "I am a terrorist"

Madhu was hell shocked . But after sometimes she breaks into a laughter .

Madhu - "OMG !!!! You cracked me up"

Sultan - "This is not a lie . I always say truth ... I told you truth unlike you , who is telling me lie after lie . 

Madhu's face became pale as if all the blood has drained from her face . 

Sultan - "Don't look so shocked . Your dearest husband works for Stockholm government as an agent and not in stock exchange . Right ????"

Madhu literally freaked out . Now she was getting scared sitting with him ...

🤣 First lemme laugh for all the theories you all came up with regarding Sullu Pullu . No no no , he is not a stalker , psychopath , creep umm yeah that he is .. Now you know what he is ... Well got an hour free so typed this part . Ignore typo , grammatical , tense all type of errors... Next update ... This time it might take a month or so ...

Give your Likes & Comments ðŸ˜‰