Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TRUTHSAVIOUR thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Well Done absolutely amazing 

Originally posted by: Naaz695

Hahaha guys the much awiated VM is here...😳  

I dont know  wheather i'm  succesfull in my job or not i'm not a pro at theses things but i have tried my best to make u guys happy & i tried matching the lyrics with the scenes as much as i can...As promised  I completed the VM in 2 days time...πŸ˜ƒ

here's the link

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8WfU9QW2xiIX205TUlCOTlIX0E/view?usp=sharing

HOPE U GUYS WOULD LIKE IT πŸ˜† 

plzz commet wat u feel abt it & let me know...πŸ˜›

zayarock thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Missy.90

Mandy ne Rishabd ko kab use kiya, aur kab throw kiya? Aa jaatey hai apni negativity lekar humari thread mein... 😑

missy ...🀣
ayeshadcoolest thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

hahaa but he danced that's enough for me...πŸ˜† I'll make one more if I get time...πŸ˜ƒ U give me the dates of the other scenes except the ones in this VM...if u can.??😳

sure i will maybe we should wait a little kia pata kuch moments aur mil hi jaein it should be a farewell video😳
Scrumptious thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ayeshadcoolest

sure i will maybe we should wait a little kia pata kuch moments aur mil hi jaein it should be a farewell video😳

yes I'll wait till the last episode but do u think anyone will come after the season ends ?? πŸ˜† If I make I'll try to make before the grand finale only so that more members watch πŸ˜³ but in that VM I'll add all the missed scenes if u can recall a few which u remember except these ones ??
BBlover thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Naaz I have been a silent reader of India forums for the whole season but today i registered here just to say a biiig thankyou to you for the VM..just loved it.Used to love both of them together,infact loved BB9 just becoz of them..Too sad that they dont understand how good they are when together😭..Plz post it on either of their twitter account..em sure they are going to love it just like us..
For me now its only Mandy but still luv them both together.

Going to watch it over and over Naaz ji..Thank u... :)

Scrumptious thumbnail

Originally posted by: BBlover

Naaz I have been a silent reader of India forums for the whole season but today i registered here just to say a biiig thankyou to you for the VM..just loved it.Used to love both of them together,infact loved BB9 just becoz of them..Too sad that they dont understand how good they are when together😭..Plz post it on either of their twitter account..em sure they are going to love it just like us..

For me now its only Mandy but still luv them both together.

Going to watch it over and over Naaz ji..Thank u... :)

thank u so muchhh...πŸ˜›
Jithna dekhna hai dekho & enjoy...πŸ˜‰
ayeshadcoolest thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

yes I'll wait till the last episode but do u think anyone will come after the season ends ?? πŸ˜† If I make I'll try to make before the grand finale only so that more members watch πŸ˜³ but in that VM I'll add all the missed scenes if u can recall a few which u remember except these ones ??

there are few like the dance bit yesterday and Mandy cleaning rish's ear, some of their morning dances but they are all fun scenes so i think a fun song this time πŸ˜ƒ
Missy.90 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I'll have to find the dates and time of the episodes but these are a few scenes that could make it into their next VM:

*Their dance on Airlift song yesterday
*Their dance on 'Oh Boy You're My Soft Toy'
*The Saturday episode of SRK-Sallu WKW where Mandy hugged Rishabd when he was declared safe
*Their dance on 'Gandi Baat'
*Mandy's reaction when people were hitting bottles on Rishabd's head during nominations

*When Mandy was on sofa and Rishabd sitting on the ground in the WKW where Suyyash got told off for his threatening
*In the dairy task when both of them were throwing stro at each otherEdited by Missy.90 - 8 years ago
Aamina2013 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Omg *speachless* I was almost in tears watching this!! 😭 I actually got a lump in my throat
Seriously amazing job Naaz πŸ€—
I've always loved Rishabh so much and mandana I have likedon and off but after watching ur vm seriously I want to see more of RishMan!
Sorry I being greedy now but serious the song was so appropriate and the clips you used fitted so well.
Aap ki fan hogayi mein.thank you so much for your hard work. πŸ€— Loved it to the core x
Scrumptious thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aamina2013

Omg *speachless* I was almost in tears watching this!! 😭 I actually got a lump in my throat
Seriously amazing job Naaz πŸ€—
I've always loved Rishabh so much and mandana I have likedon and off but after watching ur vm seriously I want to see more of RishMan!
Sorry I being greedy now but serious the song was so appropriate and the clips you used fitted so well.
Aap ki fan hogayi mein.thank you so much for your hard work. πŸ€— Loved it to the core x

awww thank u so much...I dint expect people will love my VM so much...πŸ˜ƒ Even I'm.waiting for more of RishMan moments πŸ˜›