RishManians here u go..........

Scrumptious thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Hahaha guys the much awiated VM is here...😳  

I dont know  wheather i'm  succesfull in my job or not i'm not a pro at theses things but i have tried my best to make u guys happy & i tried matching the lyrics with the scenes as much as i can...As promised  I completed the VM in 2 days time...πŸ˜ƒ

here's the link

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8WfU9QW2xiIX205TUlCOTlIX0E/view?usp=sharing

HOPE U GUYS WOULD LIKE IT πŸ˜† 

plzz commet wat u feel abt it & let me know...πŸ˜›

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Scrumptious thumbnail

Originally posted by: darkknight12

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Kya hua ?? Say something πŸ˜†
Ctrl-Alt-Del thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 5
Its sad but good. πŸ˜Š

Good Job Naaz πŸ‘πŸΌ

p.s. I wish you've added yesterday episode's dance scenes too in it.
Missy.90 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Naaz Ji, I started smiling as soon as the video started. πŸ˜›

But then got emotional hearing the lyrics and think of the good old RishMan moments... πŸ˜’

And eventually realised why I started LOVING BB in first place: RishMan! ❀️

I request you all to upload this on YouTube and share on some FB and Twitter accounts to spread this beautiful video!

Thanks sooo much Naaz Ji, even those disliking these two people can't deny loving this wonderful video! πŸ€—Edited by Missy.90 - 8 years ago
Scrumptious thumbnail
Can't upload in youtube coz of copyright issues πŸ˜ƒ
Scrumptious thumbnail

Originally posted by: Missy.90

Naaz Ji, I started smiling as soon as the video started. πŸ˜›

But then got emotional hearing the lyrics and think of the good old RishMan moments... πŸ˜’

And eventually realised why I started LOVING BB in first place: RishMan!

I request you all to upload this on YouTube and share on some FB and Twitter accounts to spread this beautiful video!

Thanks sooo much Naaz Ji, even those disliking these two people can't deny loving this wonderful video! πŸ€—

aww thank u so much Yar...πŸ˜› I was very scared that u guys would like it or not...do the lyrics match the scenes ??  I tried my best to match the lyrics as we got very few scenes of them so it was difficult editing it...πŸ˜ƒ Edited by Naaz695 - 8 years ago
Scrumptious thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ctrl-Alt-Del

Its sad but good. πŸ˜Š

Good Job Naaz πŸ‘πŸΌ

p.s. I wish you've added yesterday episode's dance scenes too in it.

Actually by the time yesterday's epi got aired I completed half of my VM so again I dint wanted to download & edit as these videos are taking very long to convert & work in my software πŸ˜³
LumosMaxima thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Aww. Very Good, Very Good! πŸ˜†Naaz, first of all! A big fat Thank You! πŸ€—I loved it! Beautiful It was! RishMan !! Lyrics and Scenes were so much in sync. Well Done Hon! Damn, how much miss these two having fun together.  Apt choice of song btw. πŸ₯Ί 
Missy.90 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Oh yes the scenes and lyrics were perfect! I could see immediately what you did there and it was great! 😳

If you got a Twitter account then I suggest you share it on Mandy and Rishabd timeline, I'm sure they'll love it too when they come out. πŸ˜›
Scrumptious thumbnail

Originally posted by: LumosMaxima

Aww. Very Good, Very Good! πŸ˜†Naaz, first of all! A big fat Thank You! πŸ€—I loved it! Beautiful It was! RishMan !! Lyrics and Scenes were so much in sync. Well Done Hon! Damn, how much miss these two having fun together.  Apt choice of song btw. πŸ₯Ί 

Really ?? 😲 I'm still not able to believe u guys are loving itπŸ˜›...I worked really hard for this & I'm glad my hard work paid off..This song always reminds of RishMan relation so don't u think any other song would've gone with it..so guys enjoy Karo VM...πŸ˜‰